When did you start supporting Israel, Sup Forums?

Me?

September 2014 I took a trip into New York City. I visited the 9/11 memorial for the first time, and to the top of the Empire State Building but I can assure you that had nothing to with my change of opinion. It was when I walked past one of the Universities in lower Manhattan. There were a bunch of scrawny Occupy-Era Hipsters with shitty printed "signs" peices of paper that said Pro-Paletine Anti-Israel things. This is when I realized it wasn't remotely "Nazi Anti-Semite" to be anti-Israel. I was with my cousin from the mid west who spit on them, which wasn't hilarious at the time because I was a liberal pussy that was Anti-Israel.

Want to know the worst part about these children? They were all clearly over privilaged Jewish shits. But it made me wonder, where they rebelling against they're parents or just parrotting them? I know plenty of Anti-Israel Jews now that I've started asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/U3Y1D
m.imgur.com/a/lsRJO
youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never
now fuck off shill

>not realizing that it was the Mossad who was behing 9/11
>that grand a delusion

Only source on the Mossad doing 9/11 is the Saudi Arabian Sultans lol.

Better watch out Hans, Merkel will have you locked up for anti semitism

I always had a good opinion about Israël.
>civilized
>intelligent
>rich
>conservative
>respectful
>businessman-like
>patriotic
>nice fashion sense
>camaraderie
>mixs old culture with modern culture
>stay in their own country (unlike what the liberal media claim, Israeli colonies don't exist, Israël only owns true Israeli territories)

I see this copy paste again.

I've never supported Israel. The only ones supporting Israel at the moment are the gullible american retards that are funding this country.

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

Nice try, JIDF

>barbaric
>scheming
>US-aid welfare queens
>literally jews
>arrogant
>miserly
>racist against all non-jews
>ugly rat faced fucks
>trust only themselves
>Jewish culture
>do not stay in their own country, try to control entire west

When you made this thread and convinced me that jews are our greatest allies.

lol most of terrorist where from Saudi Arabia.We all know it was them and us keep on bending over backward for them.Why king nigger didnt let 9/11 faimly sue them hmmmm.OIL

After the nukes went off in it

m.imgur.com/a/U3Y1D
m.imgur.com/a/lsRJO

Educate yourself

Watch this
youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8

This is the story of a soldier who woke up and realized that the actions of his nation, contrary to what they officially say, are actually at odds with what is best for the people. Just like here in the US, the Israeli government doesn't care what's best for the people; they're simply greedy, viscous, and self-centered. Wake up.

But most of the people living in Israel are Zionists, unlike the American Jews. Israel does work for it's residents, but not all Jews.

Pretty much as soon The Donald started triggering cucks like you. Now all I want is to Make Israel Great Again!

(((Who))) could be behind this thread?

>tfw your country triggered the Holohoax 2 but it won't really happen

kike loving nigger spic faggot

It's USA's duty to provide for Israel. Muricans failed to join WW2 in 1939 and thus doomed millions of people, including Jews.

I started supporting Israel as soon as Donald did. As a member of Sup Forums, I follow him religiously. Thank you, and please kill all Jews and blacks etc