O SHIT ITS HAPPENING

NIGGERS SOMETHING'S HAPPENING IN NEVADA.

I was in Alpine county, California, two days ago. Me and my family were staying in cabins for Christmas. Out of no where an insane atmospheric groan sounded out. It lasted for several seconds. Unfortunately, I didn't have my phone on me when it happened.

That's weird and all, but couple that with the amount of subterranean incidents in the areas nearby, and you got some spoopy shit. Remember that Nevada is the U.S' playground for testing and developing secret weapons.

Can any Cali/Nevada anons back me up? I'm sure the noise wasn't just local to that area.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/science/aliens-contacting-earth-mysterious-energy-9522434
youtube.com/watch?v=686_GtJxoMo
youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3814075/Send-condoms-space-teach-aliens-sex-Swedes-say.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4tbtkk9PDj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allagash_Abductions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton_UFO_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Fh0g5wJ7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mirror.co.uk/science/aliens-contacting-earth-mysterious-energy-9522434

Bump for spoop

Whelp, better set up grandpappy's AA gun.

Las Vegas fag here. Lot of fucking helicopters flying by all day yesterday and today. They literally just stopped for a while. Will probably start again soon.

>From three billion years ago.

I can't even.

Bump for possible proofs

There was a big earth quake

I can't see shit in Las Vegas but I do hear weird noises in the air occasionally at night. Then again it might just be Nellis dickwaving their drones

bump, because i have nothing else going on in my life

B u m p

I give this thread another 5 minutes of life.

If user would look at the US geological survey website you would see that the amount of medium and small tremors is somewhat unusual. Not entirely. But to the point that people are actually talking about an earthquake for the first time in a while. The amount of geologic activity recently is actually kind of worrying.

We're a century over-due and counting.

Go back to your containment board.

My mommy got a call from one of our uncles asking if we were ok because there apparently was an earthquake but we din feel nuffin

wow. goodbye san fran

Fug off this is political in nature
>if they're testing weapons those weapons will change diplomatic and military relations
>if it's something else there could be a societal impact
>if it's fucking nothing we talk about politics of military secrecy
Please commit kys

>Out of no where an insane atmospheric groan sounded out.

That was your daughter getting blacked.

>implying i even have gf
But seriously though, people miles away confirmed it with us
>where are the proofs faggot
Don't have any because I'm retarded and didn't record anything, that's why I'm asking if anyone else heard anything

This thread ain't dyin yet

This thread ain't dyin yet

r u a wizord

So you think it's an earthquake machine? Like HAARP, but in Nevada?

Can actually confirm this, also in the valley.

Although I'd guess that it has something to do with the various geopolitical happenings (Russian ambassador assassination, etc) than ayylmaos. That's usually when Nellis gets active, at any rate.

Spooky.

youtube.com/watch?v=686_GtJxoMo

Elites have huge underground infrastructure, high speed tunnels, the whole shebang. Probably just blasting some immense internal dome again.

Worst happening

omg, what could it be?

/sarcasm

youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs

forgot pic

Funny how close this cluster is to a military base

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3814075/Send-condoms-space-teach-aliens-sex-Swedes-say.html
Why are swedes so obsessed with outsiders fucking their kind, God!

Nellis doesn't operate any RPAs. It's all out at at Creech. Also, they are not allowed to operate in civilian airspace.

There were a lot in 2012 on the Asian side of the pacific plate, resulted in fukyoushima, a bunch of tsunamis in the Philippines quakes in Japan etc. That plate is the same plate that rubs the whole of the US west coast, now I'm not claiming to be a geologist but I was always taught that when a plate has a lot of activity its at one side because of the rubbing friction, when that side becomes stable its because they are being pushed apart by all the new crust/land formed from fresh mantle rising to the surface which prushes the plates apart and starts pushing the opposite direction, so you will see activity on the other end of that plate.

In other words when Japan and Asia starts seeing less and less tectonic activity you will start to see more in California, and the frequency and intensity of quakes has been declining in this region, I'd reckon you have about 4 years tops until you start getting all that activity the far east Asian coast is known for. On top of that it was the Pacific + Eurasian plates where the friction occurred so the Eurasian plate will likely start pressing against the North American plate, meaning said plate is getting spit roasted which would mean stronger quakes?

Pic related, the slip strike areas make the San Andrea style quakes where the ground slips beneath, tend to be very catastrophic on a ground level. Subduction zones are where you tend to see volcanoes and the convergent zones tend to create earth quakes that draw water away from the coastlines and throw it back as a tsunami.

So this change in plate tectonics would if I was to make a prediction, create devastating high intensity quakes west coast US, Volcanic activity might spring up in Europe (Italy, the alps, Spain and the Balkans) might see some shit in the Himalayas maybe some tsunamis in Iran/Arabian peninsula (though much smaller than Asian tsunamis due to the relatively small ocean in the area ) maybe some ground liquidation in Iraq....

Watch the Phoenix Lights documentary. It was the most credible UFO case of all time(tens of Thousands of witnesses, even the mayor admitted he couldn't see how the craft wasn't a an ET vehicle as the craft was the size of 20 football pitches ). It took place in Arizona, Phoenix.

>It took place in Arizona, Phoenix.

What was your clue?

Some spooky testimonies from a family who saw the craft on top of their house

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4tbtkk9PDj8

What game is that. Looks spooky.

dat aint shit son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allagash_Abductions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton_UFO_incident

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings

Bump for spooky shit