Remind me why anyone cares about this place again

Remind me why anyone cares about this place again.

Who gives a shit if Israel is taking their land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uu8JolUBNfg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one really cares, we just pretend to care to make the jews upset

t. JIDF

I'm starting to think that is it.

Not an argument.

>Who gives a shit if Israel is taking their land?
Because it's wrong. Have you no empathy?

We don't care about the place or the people.

It trigger us that the Western leader are such a puppet though and this conflict is the living proof of how much the Western leaders sucks Jew dick

This.
I honestly quite like to hear of muslims being killed and having their land stolen, because they're subhuman scum that deserve obliteration. On social media however I pretend to be outraged by it because it makes kikes squirm.

every white phosphorous bombing is great, because its two for one. mudslimes got their skin melted off, and jews committed war crimes.

FUCK ALL MUSLIMS

>I hope Israel takes all the land and kicks those fuckers out

Israel is a secular nation founded on Judeo-Christian principles the way America was (America and Americans helped craft the government)

>they are not like the degenerate Jews in america

>it was their land thousands of years before that warlord pedophile invented his desert "religion"

Palestine was never a nation . After the Ottoman Empire was dismantled the Jewish state was formed the Palestinians or just citizens of the ottoman empire and nothing more

It is underdog bias

People tend to side with the underdog regardless of how undeserving the underdog.

To me, the land belongs to Israel because it has their soldiers all over it.

It is like China saying Taiwan belongs to communist China, and yet I don't see their soldiers in Taiwan.

I have NO empathy for Muslims who cheered during 9/11. I have no sympathy for Muslims who want all Americans dead.

Fuck ALL Muslims

What about the Israelis who were cheering

stormfags pretend to care about it simply because they hate israel to. Thats it

We told them specifically not to. Palatine has allies among other mideastern nations. Nobody wants war to break out and Israel to start flinging nukes left and right.

God dammit, I'm angry and want to rage on people and you are making me laugh with your
>underrated post

FUCK
Mfw

>who cares if Israel creates more refugees for America and Europe to absorb?

Nice proxy Chaim.

>Israel
>Secular
Top kek

>Have you no empathy?

Not for my enemies. Muslims are our enemies.

Let the Jews have all the Middle East as far as I'm concerned.

The world would be better off.

>To me, the land belongs to Israel because it has their soldiers all over it.

That's how I see it.

I don't

Jews have one tiny slab of land

Muslims have dozens of sand countries they can go to

"muh palestine"

OK faggot. Yes Christians, Jews and Muslims should be able to all visit and live in this area peacefully. Unfortunately it is not going to work out anytime soon because you Muslims are never satisfied with peace for very long, and Christians are push overs, so we will allow the Jews to have it. Fuck off

....who could possibly want war to break out in the shittle east a-user kun

Whoever made that picture needs to learn the difference between 'bordered' and 'surrounded'.

None of them were celebrating in the streets the way those Muslims were.

They celebrated in the secret the same way Winston Churchhill celebrated in secret after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. They were hopeful that they were not going to have to be fighting the Muslims alone anymore the way England was happy to not have to fight the Nazis alone.

They both celebrated very differently in for extremely different reasons

> remember during the first war with Iraq Saddam Hussein launched Scott missiles heading Israel in because we asked Israel not to do anything they didn't

> The point is Israel is the only secular democracy in that region and they do whatever we tell them to do for the most part . They are probably the best friends we have in the world surrounded by all of our enemies

> how could you not support Israel

>Who gives a shit if Israel is taking their land?

Why doesn't every other country in the world take the land they point out at?

International law, dipshit. And Israel so blatantly violates it for decades and gets away with it because muh Holocaust and greatest ally UNSC veto.

Not an argument

Prove me wrong faggot

>you can't

>None of them were celebrating in the streets the way those Muslims were.
They filmed the event and flicked lighters in celebration

and when questioned by the police they said "We are Jews! We (Israel) are not your problem the Palestians are your problem!"

What do you have to say about that?

they sold their land so y we have to care ??

>gets away with it

They get away with it because we don't give a fuck about Palestine or Palestinians because they are fucking worthless to us.

It's better for the west to have Israel in control of the Middle East than Arabs.

Also this

>Remind me why anyone cares about this place again.
Fucking Arabs do. They quote this as a reason why they bomb us and drive trucks into our christmas markets. In short, Israel shits up their lives and their roach brothers come to us and kill us for that.

Now if it were up to me, I'd see to it that every goddamn muslim on this planet were killed. But in the mean time, it would be nice if we could stop the Jews from creating further troubles.

>we don't give a fuck about a blatant violation of international law

Of course you don't since you have vested interest in it, have UNSC veto card and being worlds greatest military force doesn't hurt. Most other countries do care because they practice international law and don't want to find themselves in a situation where their own neighbor tries similiar.

Israel on the other hand just doesn't give a fuck and do whatever they want without caring about international community because they hold the worlds greatest power by the balls.

You talking about those 4 fuckers in a van?

Yeah you are proving my point. They were happy that after 50 years of Muslims hijacking planes, killing Jews during the Olympics, countless bombings, Muslim countries attacking Israel then after getting BTFO, funding constant terrorism, bombing the WTC in the 90's, the uss cole, the kobar towers, etc, etc.....

They were happy we were finally getting into the fight instead of taking it in the ass for so long

>like I said, they celebrated in different ways and for different reasons

7/10 for making me respond

>founded on Judeo-Christian principles the way America was

What part of the Talmud is America based on?

Learn history you retard
youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8

Have you ever heard of the old testament

> pol used to be an interesting place full of real intellectuals. Now people don't even understand basic history

Go back to /b nerd

Its in their fucking Koran to want to destroy us

Even if every Jew on the earth were to disappear the muzrats would still find some other excuse to bomb us. They don't understand reason and they can't be negotiated with at all all they understand is death and so the only way to deal with muzrats is to kill all 1.6 billion of them

>it would be nice if we could stop the Jews from creating further troubles

How about we stop the Arabs from creating further troubles since their culture is fucking shit and not compatible with ours.

We can start by forcibly settling their lands.

>don't want to find themselves in a situation where their own neighbor tries similar

Perhaps they should consider becoming an ally of the US then and embracing our rule as Israel has done.

If Palestinians don't get a state there will be more tension and conflicts, Israel will crackdown and there will be war.

Nobody wants this, so it's in everybody's best interest to have a Palestinian state.

>learn history from this fine unbiased Jew (Dennis Prager)

Sure thing, Yitzak.

Never gonna happen nigger

Trump runs the world starting Jan 20th and if you think trump gives a shit about Muslims you are delusional

Trump will let Israel kill all those stateless fucks if they keep funding terrorism

>We can start by forcibly settling their lands.

Gee, I wonder why are they mad at people forcibly taking their land. How barbaric, you sure would open your arms to whoever tried to settle your land. :^)

>Perhaps they should consider becoming an ally of the Israel then and embracing our rule as US has done.

ftfy

They hate Israel, which is a capitalist, conservative, and patriotic state. Pretty much the antithesis of what the left wants to see in Europe and the U.S.

The palestinians could be cannibals for all the left cares, the important thing for the left is to see Israel fail.

Name something he says that in not true... please try.

What is false about what he says?

Nothing

You got btfo hahahahahahahahahahaha

>says it's false because a Jew is talking but can't actually point out anything he says as being factually wrong

Hahah btfo by a Jew

>Palestinians (bunch of monkeys literally WALLED inside a desert)
>funding ANYTHING

jej

Trump won't do anything because his balls are stomped.

It all borders on the fundamental question of values in our time. The Nuremberg trials. Human rights.
If you support what Israel has been doing, ok, but then at least be consistent.

Calm down, Jethro.

As I said any violence on Israel's part will only trigger an Arab/Jew war again, as it has in the past.

If anyone is funding terrorism, it's Obongo and hopefully when that stops, things can move forward.

Peace will happen.

there already are, and have been, wars over this bullshit piece of clay. Giving Palestine statehood won't solve this shit.

Because "divide and conquer" works.

So better keep Jews and mudslimes fighting against each other, maybe even nuking each other off the face of the earth.

Keep them busy killing each other for .

this

Israel is a successful state and its neighbors aren't, so clearly Israel is oppressing everyone around it.

Also, it's fun to fuck with the Jews, coz they think they are the bees' knees and can get away with fucking with each country's business.

It's time to fuck with the Jews, yeeeheee.

>you sure would open your arms to whoever tried to settle your land

The difference is, the Middle East and the entire planet, would be better off without Palestine.

Individual Palestinian lives would probably improve if they would just stop acting so retarded.

It's ultimately them or us. I choose us.

>ftfy
>Unironically believing Israel controls the US.

This, kill the all

Yes, because the Arabs lost all of them lightning fast. Had they won even 1, there would've been a Palestinian state.

It's about principles. What Israel is doing is wrong no matter who they're doing it for. Besindes, if you care nothing about principles, then there's the fact that every time jews win we lose.

>there would've been a Palestinian state
I'm guessing the surrounding countries would have expanded their territory and still no state.

I bet you thought trump would lose the election too

>Keep underestimating him even though he has proved liberals, the media, and fags from around the world wrong for a year and a half. I can never get enough of liberal tears.

Trust me if those shit skins try another intifada then Trump will give the go ahead for Bibi to completely destroy the Palestinians

Israel is not racist, you have arabs in the supreme court and so on. They just demand that they are civilised.
One state solution is the only way
>can integrate to civilized Israel
>can emigrate to Egypt or so
>can die

MIDF pls

Palestinians need to take the fucking loss already.

>The difference is, the Middle East and the entire planet, would be better off without Palestine.
No, it wouldn't have an impact at the planet at all. It would be better only for Israel.

>Individual Palestinian lives would probably improve if they would just stop acting so retarded.
Yeah, bunch of faggots. It's not like they are walled inside a densely populated desert with absolutely no direct contact with outside world and their neighbors settling lands around deemed illegal by international community. Why are they so frustrated? :^)

>It's ultimately them or us. I choose us.
If you're a Jew, yes. It has absolutely no significant geopolitical impact on US.

Then how about you get your shitty country open its arms and invite those stateless fucks in. Better yet how about you give up land to those Muslims?

It's interesting how generous people are with land as long as it is not their land they are giving away.

> muslims are the enemy of civilization they are truly a virus that destroys anything that isn't Muslim whenever they get a chance

>they should all die for the sake of humanity

Fuck the Middle East, all of them, be they muslims, jews, christians, whatever the fucks; only pure shit has ever been born of that festering region of savages.

Send them all back there, and glass the fucking lot.

He'll do exactly as he is instructed, I have no doubt m9. And so would Killary.

>It would be better only for Israel.

Better for Israel = better for the West.

Because like I said before their culture is not compatible with ours. So fuck them.

>Yeah, bunch of faggots. It's not like they are walled inside a densely populated desert with absolutely no direct contact with outside world and their neighbors settling lands around deemed illegal by international community.

Maybe if they would just give up their fucking stupid pointless fight things would improve?

>It has absolutely no significant geopolitical impact on US.

A strong ally in an area where we have few is somehow not better for the US?

u ready to get more refugees burger ? that's what happens when you support israel

Whats the difference between Jews and Muslims essentially?

> Both dont eat pork
> Both are shitskins
> Both like to isolate themselve from the rest of the community

Israel did not create the refugee crisis. stop this meme

Israel is not and has never been a friend of the West. Palestine has never harmed us.

no, that is what happens when merkel is your chancellor

what about the greater israel project ? And did you forget that israel actually considered bombing Iran because of their nuclear program ?
Israel helping ISIS or AL-Nusra terrorists ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

you kidding me ? It's MOSTLY Israel that's responsible for the situation of the ME, and it's western lackeys. Which are heavily zionist infiltrated

>Better for Israel = better for the West.
Yeah, we see how that worked out in Saddam's Iraq. Bibi said it would do great effect on the region, Israel lost their long term tough troubly neighbor and yet the rapefugees ended up in Europe. :^)

>Because like I said before their culture is not compatible with ours. So fuck them.
Their culture is completely irrelevant. You're not trying to annex and integrate them to American society. Wether their culture is or is not in line with America's is absolutely insignificant from the standpoint of US.

>Maybe if they would just give up their fucking stupid pointless fight things would improve?
Are you such a defeatist in your personal life too? Would you submit to being walled around in a densely populated desert with no direct contact with outside world, by a power that can cut your electricity and water by a blink of an eye? You're either a cuck or a JIDF.

>A strong ally in an area where we have few is somehow not better for the US?
US gains absolutely nothing except bad worldwide publicity from supporting Israeli breaking international law shananigans.

>t. Mudslime

Palestine is a meme
The patriarchy is a meme

the ones that believe either one exists are the same type of self righteous autist, be it a feminist from the USA or a muslim from Syria

When one of the Israeli spies were arrested on 9/11 what he said was "I am Israeli, I am not your enemy, the Palestinians are your enemy!"

Palestine doesn't exist, that's why nobody cares.

world zionism is a GLOBAL problem

Ukrainian General: "Ukraine is under Zionist occupation."
youtube.com/watch?v=uu8JolUBNfg

Their claims to the land are purely biblical, nothing else.

>Palestine has never harmed us.

The IRA =/= Palestinians.

for all the fools believing Palestine did never exist.

yeah okay.
page me when the sand niggers manage to run a country successfully without Dubai's foreign workload

Israel is fairly successful and it is run by sandniggers.

>go to Sup Forums where no one gives a shit about Palestine one way or another
>hurr why do you care so much about Palestine?
>le based nationalist Jews amirite reddit- I mean \POL?
JIDF fuck off

They attack the west cause they're fed up with the west defending the Jews. The Jews cry and they get help arsbs get nothing when Israel is doing worse.

They are people living basically in an outdoor prison.
They're being slow motion genocided.
Israel controls and limits their water, while telling the world how they supply them with water.
Their homes are destroyed to expand Israel.
When they try to fight back, world media portrays them as terrorists.

>inb4
>but leftists care about them so you shouldn't

I'm not a sand nigger :(

Better honest foreign workload and own oil than German reparations and US gibsmedat&military protection m8

>Israel is an ally Saudi Arabia
>saudi arabia biggest supporter of terrorism

/pol is dead

Do you live in the middle east? Do you adhere to an Abrahamic religion? Do you refer to your people as semites and refer to those who hate you as anti-semites? If so then you might be a sandnigger my friend

>US protection
where the fuck have you been all week

I'm just a deist
no religion applicable, I ethnically count as jew because my mother ethnically counts as a jew because of her mother, etc

and what is it about Sup Forums and blaming jews for conversational duplicity but then categorizing jews differently every time for the sake of convenience? suddenly I'm a semite, the other day I were khazar, before that I was some reptilian, etc
what gives

The fact that the vast majority of them were Jews fleeing from Europe discount that. The massive success proved by that guys photo personifies the success of the Jews in the land in which they felt safe and was "promised". many jews in the country are almost all secularized and the fundamentalists not only hate Israel, but they refuse to work, join the army, pay taxes and the government and Israeli's (not kikes) have to pay for them out of respect for their culture and their connection. The Orthodox jews across the world hate Israel, it takes away from their victim status that they've been using since their inception.

Israel is the perfect example of a nationalistic country fighting its enemies that surround them on land they rightfully bought and died for and this thread is being subverted by the jews in the west to not only hate them (because they don't care) but hate Israel because being on their side would again further degrade western jew propagandists their moral credit card. Support Israel, I believe we should defund them a lot and they should abolish their welfare program, but none the less the state of Israel needs to exist.

Them first time ABSTAINING from voting on your international law breaches in UNSC doesn't mean they stop acting as your bodyguards. And let's not fool ourselves, this is just Obongo checking out since his presidency is done and finished.

Except Jews literally call themselves Semites and adhere to a Semitic religion and live in a Semitic part of the world. You camel shaggers need to stop.

Give back land to Apache tribes. Dont you have empaty?

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.
This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

but I just told you that I'm a jew and don't adhere to any religion, much like most secular israelis

I don't give a fuck about Palestine. I don't give a fuck about Israel either. I want them both to stay out of the west. I want nothing to do with them.

Go fuck a goat mohammad. Go look at the IDF, they all look like arabs. Every fucking one of them except for the Haredi ones who were forced into it

>Israel lost their long term tough troubly neighbor

Good.

>the rapefugees ended up in Europe

That's Europe's fault not Israel's. Nobody forced them to let the refugees in they chose to.

INB4 REEEEEEEE THE JEWS DID IT!!!

>You're not trying to annex and integrate them to American society.

We're trying to take over the world. Muslims need to be brought to heel for this to happen.

>Would you submit

Well shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers in forcing a greater retaliation seems to be working a lot better for them huh?

Their fucking dirty Muslims. WHO CARES?

>bad worldwide publicity

This is irrelevant. You think that will change anything?

Well i don't american flag. Till you waste your money for middle east shithole and weaken Europe, i'm fine with it.

Can't tell if pol is ironicaly stupid or just plain inbred. Why the west cares about palestine bc the saudies do and they have oil. Why west cares about israel bc Murica Jews and Nazi guilt. Fuck israel let cuck hold muricns die for it.

You're under a few delusions:
1) Israel is an illegitimate country
2) Ashkenazi who (lets be real) run the project have no claim to it.
3) If they wanted to exterminate Palestinians, they could've long ago but they're being sadistic and slow because they're not human.
4) Nobody actually cares about Palestinians.