Trump HATE

I've noticed that before Trump won against Hilary Sup Forums was all for him, but now that he's already won an going to president Sup Forums seems to be slowly despising him.

Why do you suddenly hate Trump, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6z1ludHtZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>make a bunch of pol btfo threads and anti trump posts
>ask why pol hates trump

eat my shit

Sup Forums doesn't hate Trump. For the most part users are happy.

The anti-jewish part of Sup Forums is very loud and posts a lot but most people don't give a fuck about it.

These retards are surprised that a republican candidate stands with Israel.

This.

I just hope the funding runs out at the end of the year.

Reneged on most of his promises
Especially the important ones
muh Best Goys for Israel more than USA
Easily triggered thin skinned won't put his phone away
Still can't be presidential

It's only the Stormfag antisemites that can't deal with Trump supporting the Jewish people.

nigger, you'll be getting a helicopter ride.

You are retarded

Because he has shown with his cabinet appointment he has no intention of actually delivering his promises but will just perpetuate the financial elites controlling everything.

Also, Israelcuck.

Sup Forums is about hating freely without the consequences that can normally occour by said behavior in a normal circumstance,

you fag.

I am anti-kike and still very much support trump

What you are seeing are lefty faggots that are trying to captalize on Sup Forums's natural adversion to jews

youtube.com/watch?v=z6z1ludHtZQ

We memed Trump because he was the best shot we would ever have at white survival and he triggered normies.

Now that we've done it, we're pushing for something better. I'll take somebody who puts his kikelover cards on the table over a bunch of sneaky crypto-jews any day.

Also
>le alt-right shitposting

this is like that huffpo article about how pol turned on its god king

eat my shit concern troll

Trump renigged on quite a few of his campaign promises, which most presidents do.

I voted for him too faggot and I didn't sign up for this shilling nonsense. Fuck you and your weak stance.

You have to go back. You have to self deport. You kike.

"user, Chaim and Hymie have arrived to breed your wife as mandated by President Trump. You must leave the premises immediately if you don't plan to prep the Jewish bulls."

Mainly his jewish dick sucking. I didn't expect him to be a "by the book" white nationalist, but he's slurpin' that jew dick almost moreso than hill-dog would have and he's not even in office yet.

Trump was still the best candidate in the race.
What he personally does is not what matters, its the effects of his presidency on other countries. The man has sparked a movement for the right.

Sup Forums is a contrarian board.

its an illusion, Putin's warehouse of Trump shitposters are now either unemployed or doing something else, so no longer spamming Sup Forums with Trump memes, so it appears to be a shift when it is just the Putin shills going home

Just CTR making a last stand.

>/leftypol/ thread
>/leftypol/ thread
>IGNORE
>IGNORE
>/leftypol/ thread
>/leftypol/ thread
>IGNORE
>IGNORE
>/leftypol/ thread
>/leftypol/ thread
>IGNORE
>IGNORE
>/leftypol/ thread
>/leftypol/ thread
>IGNORE
>IGNORE

Tump v. Hillary is one thing, Trump by himself is another

Not in office yet, your statement is invalid.

Before trump was president there were 400 threads a day about drumf being an racist bigot.

Now I only see threads about drumf being the same as hillary.

Sup Forumss view of trump is steadily improving.

Freindly reminder to stop writing 'goys', you look like uneducated normies as the correct term is goyim

Then you're obviously a retard because Trump has been shilling for Israel since before the primaries. His daughter is Jewish for christs sake.

>An authority on Hebrew language.

>not in office
>reniged on promises

Ctr still has funding?

Yawn. I hope you'll still use this once he officially is sworn in, because it will still be retarded

You know I'm right you filthy kike

I don't get this. Even if we double the foreign aid we send to Israel, it's still far less than we send to Apefrica, and we actually get dead mudslimes out of it.

Most of the degeneracy pushing comes from Jews in the US or Europe, and following the money almost never seems to point back that way.

FPBP

He hasn't had a chance yet to truly disappoint us, and (not that my British-ness grants my beliefs any validity) when he does go back on every single promise used to rally the moderates at the very least we will be able to stand back and say, "Trump was a bad president and a liar, but hey, at least we was given a brief reprieve from the CTR BLM anti white rhetoric, and likely incarceration we would have suffered under Hillary!"

Because, the blue pill lost the effect, now I see reality, he is part of the ((cabal))

>M-muh "cabinet can't be bought"

Oh look, more spam. You're not changing Sup Forums, dumbasses.

Hi CTR.

The only people I'm hating after the election are those twitter warriors that are suddenly labelling them the fathers of Trumpism. Basically anyone that labels themselves a deplorable.

only bluepilled anti semites hates trump
we redpilled bunch are willing to die for israel and more

testing you

OP here,

How am I a leftist and a troll, and how am I trying to change pol?

Kill yourself NEET

Is anyone going to mention "Personnel"? Fucking idiots.