Anime is officially for racists

Anime is officially for racists. youtube.com/watch?v=4nXUOixv3hc

Other urls found in this thread:

halfasian.org/2016/10/01/the-white-nationalist-founder-of-one-of-the-largest-neo-nazi-websites-the-daily-stormer-proclaims-his-love-of-asian-girls/
liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=a4392ba33eaa
halfasian.org/2016/11/28/2014-white-nationalists-march-in-australia-when-one-is-asked-if-the-march-is-racist-he-replies-my-girlfriend-is-a-chinese-woman/
halfasian.org/2016/06/06/ranking-aryan-nation-membercurrent-inmate-jimmy-maxwell-my-first-wife-and-mother-of-my-children-is-even-half-korean-several-of-his-quapa-kids-have-drugs-and-legal-problems-one-is-incarcerate/
halfasian.org/2016/07/25/far-right-race-realist-anti-feminist-journalist-charles-c-johnson-is-an-asiaphile-with-an-asian-wife-who-mostly-dated-asian-girls-because-white-girls-wouldnt-give-him-the-time-of-day/
halfasian.org/2016/11/26/neo-nazi-brian-ruhe-has-had-an-asian-wife/
halfasian.org/2016/06/07/anti-feminist-white-nationalist-race-realist-alt-right-youtuber-reactionary-expat-who-lives-in-taiwan-and-who-is-married-to-an-asian-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=UVtpXvzzXiA
youtube.com/watch?v=PPku6sQDTqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anime is for people with mental illnesses. It's literally the same kind of people as those Tumblr teenagers who all have anxiety disorders.

>White Supremacists fetishize Asian women
Really makes you think.

I think you need an hug user

YES FINALLY

now can we have these normal fags stop trying to ruin anime, now I can go back to watching my Chinese cartoons in peace

>implying that white people just aren't naturally more attractive because of neoteny
dumb nigger

>fidgeting
>looking around
>desperate eyes
You can really tell he has no idea what he's talking about. Literally the face of a conspiracy theorist.

oh no, it's the great culture judge.

What if he doesn't like what I like?

I'll have to return to my village in shame!

/sarcasm

lol this dudes high as a kite

Does this mean everyone in Japan is also racist and fetishize their own women?

really but niggers have TRENDS!!! sports,music being promoted like no other ect..... they want everything entitle to them holy fuck

I've always hated Talib Kweli and his retarded communist civil rights nigger bullshit

well slap my ass and call me hitler because i'm going to keep watching jojo

>Talib

>I am SO fucking glad that Talib brought this up. I'm 100% pure Asian and there's a LOT of (racist) white men who build up asian women and look down on asian men. These sick fucking whites will go to asia, disrespect azn men in their YT channels and make sleazy videos and blogs about how to hook up with azn women. A LOT of azn women marry white supremacists (look up a guy named Eurasian Writer on this topic).

lmao

Azn women are the best women tho.

The only reason WMAF is criticized nowadays is because Shlomo hates when we deviate from the goal (pic related). Yes, goy, blanda up with that low IQ spic or nigress hehehe.

>fetishizing anime

I'm pretty sure the Japs did that, not us.

Black Fact #302094:
Anime was actually created by black slaves in America and only brought to Japan by former Japanese POWs who stole it from black GIs.

WE WUZ ANIME

>I noticed a lot of Dj Vlad's channel has lowkey butt hurt white kids when they hear truth.

Kek, he think's we're mad at this, I'm just laughing about the fact that Japan openly hates niggers and there's nothing these SJW fags can do about it

I'd agree that the hardcore weebs who buy body pillows and cover their walls in waifu posters have issues. However, there are some good things that have come out of japanese animation and you shouldn't refuse to experience them just because it attracts weirdos.

This nigger is infantalizing other great cultures by saying major evolutions in their culture are primarily because of whites.

But anime promotes Asian male/white female marriages.

he does make some good points

anime is for degenerates. just look at the average anime consumer. out of shape, pimple-ridden, manchild, virgin. these are not traits that will lead to the creation of a great white ethno-state lads.

while you watch children's cartoons in your mom's basement, tyrone, ahmed, ezekiel, and jose are out socializing in the real world with real people. voluntarily excusing yourself from the gene pool is not red pilled, faggots. you are the reason the 62 will fall to the 32 in the next 50 years.

>Japanese animators
>black people love it too
>making me defend anime

Fuck you talib

I'm sure there are good animes. I know they have some of the most creative and compelling stories. But it's still for people with mental illnesses

>me an talib come togetha like 2 pieces of metal we magnetizin the ghetto

>anime is for disgusting fetishists

Stop the presses. I don't care what a nigger has to say on the issue but the white nationalist attachment has always got on my nerves.

It's time then.

Spotted the nigger

The anime Devil Man is cool other than that its literally melodramatic weeb soap opera

he's a fucking retard.

i got into twitter fights with him all the time before he finally deleted me.

>user on JEW SUPREMACISTS FETISHIZING CRIMINAL BLACK MEN AND VIOLENT RAP
Hmmm, really propels my synapses

>/sarcasm
>Useless trip
Die in a fire, /plebbit/.

I disagree with this. Maybe moeshit that is so common nowadays, but retro fighting/ SciFi anime and horror manga are really good and free of autism.

>the rambling of a mad man

the jews run a number on this guy

talib is a fucking dumbass mudslime lover

>Die in a fire, /plebbit/.

>/plebbit/.

what is this reference?

halfasian.org/2016/10/01/the-white-nationalist-founder-of-one-of-the-largest-neo-nazi-websites-the-daily-stormer-proclaims-his-love-of-asian-girls/

liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=a4392ba33eaa

halfasian.org/2016/11/28/2014-white-nationalists-march-in-australia-when-one-is-asked-if-the-march-is-racist-he-replies-my-girlfriend-is-a-chinese-woman/

halfasian.org/2016/06/06/ranking-aryan-nation-membercurrent-inmate-jimmy-maxwell-my-first-wife-and-mother-of-my-children-is-even-half-korean-several-of-his-quapa-kids-have-drugs-and-legal-problems-one-is-incarcerate/

halfasian.org/2016/07/25/far-right-race-realist-anti-feminist-journalist-charles-c-johnson-is-an-asiaphile-with-an-asian-wife-who-mostly-dated-asian-girls-because-white-girls-wouldnt-give-him-the-time-of-day/

halfasian.org/2016/11/26/neo-nazi-brian-ruhe-has-had-an-asian-wife/

halfasian.org/2016/06/07/anti-feminist-white-nationalist-race-realist-alt-right-youtuber-reactionary-expat-who-lives-in-taiwan-and-who-is-married-to-an-asian-woman/

Pearl Harbor

Too bad most Asians are pug noses and flat faced. At least some latinas have white features

>That's a man, baby.

This dude is fucking retarded

>all that asians buthurt in the comments

I'm coming for your womans with my degree and my blue eyes

You have a mental illness, plaese kill self post haste
many thanks
k

here is talib kweli like 15 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=UVtpXvzzXiA

>anime = white supremacy
It's my parents fault that I'm racist.
If they hadn't let me watch that robotech vhs tape back in the 80s when I was a kid I wouldn't be trapped shitposting here today.

This is true. 99% of it is generic shonen ir moeshit though.

Guess I'm #whitegenocide now

your post is very ironic considering that you're here posting on an anime image board while criticizing anime consumers instead of doing the "alpha" things you just listed

Lol!Can you feel the shift in the culture war?

Suddenly all these niggers posting videos on YouTube raging against white men. Why? Because they're now spending too much time on the internet posting on their "KANGZ" forums.

This why I tell other white guys to go out and do something with your life. Don't be a NEET fag. That's where ((they)) want you.

Is this Eliot Rodgers or /r/asianmasculinity?
I ain't reading all that shit.

It's not like Sup Forums is an anime board though. I never got this argument.

>fetishizing anime

>half asian dot com
hmmm sounds like this user is a furious hapa...

I'm not arguing that Sup Forums is an anime board, I'm arguing that he is foolish in calling everyone else a basement dweller while being a basement dweller himself

I thought this anime this was a funny meme, you guys don't really watch anime do you?

>Do anime characters look like white people?

They don't really look like anybody. I mean they might have vaguely caucasian features, but most of them are completely unrealstic.

>Blaming white people when the demographic that is keeping the degenerate anime industry alive is Japanese Otakus.

everything is racist now days, or rather that is everything white people do is racist.

Go on /jp/. I dare you.

Delete this NOW!!!!
There are no rice burners on this board.

I wish i had enough MB on my dongle to stream HD anime

>Moeshit
What does the barman from The Simpsons has to be with anime?

>coming on an underwater manga weaving board and complaining about anime
>being a nigger and complaining about everything

Hahahah.

I'm stealing that flag like niggers steal bikes

Those articles from halfasian.org were written by the same person lol. If that's not bad enough they're all cherry picked Plebbit, Twitter posts and YouTube videos from total autists.

It would be amazing if most people on here wound up having large families they raised to be redbulled.

Cultures shift as the sea changes but blacks remain useless always.

He makes a good point actually. However hypocritical it is.

Dude you are probably talking to a Arab, you know that right?

Nigger.

is there a single black guy from 18-24 that isn't obsessed with dbz? come on

It can't be that bad.

>underwater manga weaving board

kek

Oh no I hate Talib Kweli now
youtube.com/watch?v=PPku6sQDTqE
But yeah he's one of those conspiracy theory illuminati white boogieman type brothers.
Like in this song his verse is all the usual paranoid nigga shit.

Bit off topic question: did anyone actually watched that video ?

I just scrolled it a few times. When I see a nigger dressed like this speaking, I instantly get a notion thay I will not get any valuable information from his speech, so I don't even bother to listen to him for 3 seconds.

Anybody else feels the same way ?

He's a washed up never was, you expect him to be in touch with what black youth are into?

Agreed. Honestly I try to watch anime series now and then and I can't get into it. There are good ones but they are very rare.

Alright I just went on /jp/ its pretty bad.

Fetish couples are never a good thing. It's based on emotions rather than logic. You should always try to find a partner with good genes, genes that you wouldn't mind having in yourself if you were hypothetically speaking born with her genes. Would you really want to be born to a 4'8" fish-frog-faced gook?

Weebs are. But there's still good shit.

Take the sem- anti-anime pill.

>Muh stronk womin
>Beta characters who are afraid of the women and being direct
>High school shit
>Slice of life for people who don't have one.
>Pedophilia
>Dogfucking
>Domatrix shit
>Anime masturbators
>Waifus
>Body pillows

Did you see onahole general?

If I see a person of any race dressed that way, I feel the same.

source?

Ayoo talib homie wu tang clan aint nuttin to fuck wit dis nigga dead

Yeah...
And the most popular thread is about an underage jap girl band.

youve never watched
>attack on titan
>howls moving castle
>spirited away
>kys pls

>attack on titan in the same league as howls moving castle and spirited away
No, you the one who should be drawing a bath and grabbing a razor blade

I went through a phase where I watched tons of anime and owned figurines etc. I got bored of it, sold it all and ended up getting into fishing and women. Anime is just a hobby for extremely bored young men. The novelty provides a temporary escape but once its gone its gone. The guys on Sup Forums who have been watching anime obsessively for 15 years are the ones who concern me. But I think its a pretty normal phase for your average nerdy white dude.

>32
It keeps getting smaller by the day

Tripfaggotry is for people with narcissistic personality disorder. It's literally the same kind of people as those Instagram teenagers who all have self-absorbed social disorders.

>a dumb nigger says dumb shit
How is this news?

I disagree with him going on about wns with body pillows - mocking an imagined opponent is a lame tactic, and is used so much by people all across the political spectrum. But it's true that it isn't politically consistent to be against non-white immigration and be dating an asian woman. Unless, you're fine with asian immigration only.

WE WUX BATHS AND SHIET

>howls moving castle

I think that was my least favorite Ghiblli movie.

>Bell Curve has been debunked
rly made me tink

IQ is rayics.

My waifu isn't racist. She accepted me regardless of my skin color or religious beliefs

pic related

Tripfriend without my trip here.

Just because I want attention doesn't mean that I'm narcissistic. I don't particularly hold myself in high regards. In fact I kinda hate myself. But I just enjoy it when people give me the attention that I need and never had.

Yes, but Howl is really dreamy.

look at the average hip hop consumer
fatlip niggy is afraid to address it and fuck up his source of income