Why aren't millenials, especially millenial men getting married?

Why aren't millenials, especially millenial men getting married?

There aren't any virgin christian girls willing to settle down. at least i dont konw where they are
>inb4 church
not where i am

because its illegal to hit your wife. why live in a perpetual state of "woman splaining" serving an insufferable cuntess who gaslights and emotionally manipulates you with no tools to dominate? you cant even yell at a women these days. not to mention the entitlement society gives them to cuckold you. oh and the financial rape of the impending divorce.

Why do they have to be virgins? What if you're not sexually compatible?

Those qts look ready for patriarchy

because "millenials" are still only 20 right now.

And give up half my shit and sanity? Fat chance. I'm just going to adopt a kid and live happily ever after.

"American education"

another one of these threads
women have a lot of power nowadays, so men don't want to bet half their shit that they'll love her forever. women want to be "free" and run around riding the cock carousel. Women also want careers so they are not dependent on their man for money or freedom
the traditional shit that holds this place together is falling by it the wayside

>Why aren't millenials, especially millenial men getting married?

Because it's an extremely stupid idea and most men value their own quality of life over "muh white race".

>Why aren't millenials, especially millenial men getting married?

Women don't need men as much as in the past

They want to study and keep their options open as long as possible instead of settling for the village idiot, as happened 100 years ago

> (OP)
>>Why aren't millenials, especially millenial men getting married?
>Women don't need men as much as in the past
>They want to study and keep their options open as long as possible instead of settling for the village idiot, as happened 100 years ago

Unfortunately, this process leads to the exact result of marrying the village idiot. You see it all the time. Women hit a wall at 30, everyone knows it.

Because white women are fat and disgusting. But since I voted for trump, I hate all Muslims and blacks too, so there's no one else left to marry. Nowadays, I just have a daiki in my parents basement that I fuck on a semi regular basis. Mom still cleans it.

because millennial girls aren't grouping off with men

they think they deserve a guy with channing tatum's body while being funny, loving, caring, loyal, and most importantly rich

So they go on tinder and what have you and only respond to these types

But these types on tinder only want to fuck them and never want to settle down

So the millenial girl cries, calls her female friends and cries, and repeats the process again until another Channing Tatum type wants to fuck her

>incel

this is why you slay black and asian women.
The romans dipped in indo-asian pucci all the time

>keep their options open as long as possible

Daily reminder that the average woman has slept with more than 100 different partners before the age of 40

How to talk with women?

Why would you get married of you are not decided to make a child? Marrying someone without pregnancy is an extremly stupid idea.

Why get married even if you want kids instead of just cohabiting?

i was talking to some sexy black chick on tinder two nights ago. GOD. DAMN. she was nuts, talking about putting my head between her thighs and shit. I mentioned like bdsm shit and she was like you want me to be your little black girl slave? she ended up blocking me out of nowhere. I found her profile on facebook, i'm debating messaging her...god damn what a freak.
despite what is popular, most asian girls are not attractive. they are also so submissive there is next to no chase with them. and then when you're in bed, they just lay there. americanized asian girls can be pretty fuckin freaky tho

Marriage is a bad deal for men from a legal perspective, and millenial women aren't exactly marriage material.

Millennial women and men raised by single mothers

Because I'll most likely end up divorced and paying for children that I will rarely see. Don't get me wrong, if the right woman comes along that's a different story, but where I live (SoCal) most girls aren't women, they're skanks.

waste of money
divorce rates
dating sites and the internet in general
sex dolls
soy food

It signs a contract responsible for a lot of things in a state. Basically its just for buerocracy.

I feel for all intensive purposes when people say millenial they specifically mean people in that age group who do not do trades or blue collar jobs

Because I know plenty of people who are in their early to mid twenties who work trades, construction or paramedics (etc) who are having kids and getting married or at least living common law

On the other hand I only know two university grads in non-blue collar jobs getting married

It has to do with priorities, finances and the fact most people are going to school until they're 26 before they can 'focus on their career'.

this. single mothers are probably the worst thing that can happen to a society.

It's harder than ever to attract a woman. You really have to be put together. My dad was a fucking gangly psychotic mess and he got my mom who was the prom queen. Doesn't happen today.

I made it this far without women so I think I'm at the point of no return. I'd rather just be married to the arts at this point and live solitary than have to deal with all that drama and nagging. If I had snagged one when I was younger I would probably think differently about it but by now it's too late.

i think your dad was more put together or your mom was less put together than they put on user

I don't know what you guys are talking about. 21-yr old millennial here, getting married to my longtime girlfriend. No problems. She wants 3-4 kids, can cook, clean, maintain a household, etc. Maybe you guys are just looking in the wrong places?

Because the social contract of marriage only benefits women. It's not an exchange and sharing of responsibilities and goals anymore, it's a man saying "I love you and am committing to you" and a woman saying "I want you to support me and my every decision, and if you don't, I'll divorce you and take the majority of your financial assets"

Divorce rates have ruined the marriage contract, and feminism has revealed the goal of most women in marriage.

She probably thought he had potential. I guess what I'm trying to say is that women don't seem to select for potential anymore. They want you to have it already figured out.

I'd rather shitpost from my comfy room.

Is there anything better in life than photos of awkward beta white knight orbiters fruitlessly trying to please their mistresses?

Because they're not fucking stupid.

Doesn't help that so many millennial women are single mothers before they're ready to "settle down with a nice guy." That's way too much baggage for a childless man looking to start a family of his own. Pressuring men into relationships with those deviants is a little fucked up, t b h. They made their bed, they can lay in it.
I lucked out and got myself a decent lady with no kids, good looks, and a submissive attitude. That's after waiting til I was 29 goddamn years old. Nah, if young men these days don't want to get married, the problem isn't with them, the problem is with the women - who will never, ever receive anywhere near the criticism they deserve. In fact, more often than not, they're encouraged to shit on men, take their stuff and their kids, etc. No fucking wonder guys don't want marriage.

Like another user said in this thread, if I was younger and snagged one in HS, which I had the option of doing but blew it. I would've loved to have had 3-4 kids and work my ass off to raise them properly.

However, from what I've witnessed and even dealt with, most women in their 20's are people I don't even want to know, let alone trust with a marriage and children.

I had my chance and blew it, so instead of sulking about it like a bitch boy and hoping another chance comes along, I'm going to focus on my hobbies and my overall quality of life in the future. C'es la vie.

>Grab my pussy

Well there you have it. She's literally asking for it.

I'm gay and can't find a suitable Sup Forums bf. (well any I'm not picky, just be white and male)

38 replies and not 1 mention of the jews.

Jews.

This board has taught me that even if stringing English sentences isn't hard for foreigners, getting proper orthography down is a challenge, even for me sometimes.

I'm poor.

Hillary's logo over the Rebel Alliance symbol is like seeing Iron Man on a bag of Doritos. How fucking tacky.

Everybody has too high expectations and society has killed family values. Everything is about realising yourself and maaaaybe when you are 40 and you have a good job so you can afford a house. We are a generation of manchildren stripped of opportunities.

>However, from what I've witnessed and even dealt with, most women in their 20's are people I don't even want to know, let alone trust with a marriage and children.

This.

Women are toxic now, shit like 'Sex and the City' and 'Eat Pray Love' have bricked their feeble minds and are unworthy of marriage. The only solution is to go for younger girls still in High school and mold them into the perfect partner, their minds at that age are like play-doh.

Lol.
How young is young?
I work with 18 year old high school girls and they're already more socially savvy than the average 4chinner and probably have had more sex too. I really doubt you'd be able to "mold" the average high school girl, female these days are well aware of their powers beginning at a young age.

But I will get married as soon as I find decent girl.

>millenial men
>eternal "friend zone" purgatory

This.

Your only hope is to find a girl who doesn't watch tv or use the internet.

this is a meme.. if your Gf has never had another dick then there is no such thing as Sexually compatible if you both feel attracted to each other then sex is a non issue its pretty simple DICK + Vagina = sex

I live in a poor area, and around here the people who have money and successful lives do.
There's very little security for any good jobs anymore, even if it's just a secure minimum wage one. People have flings, but everyone is terrified of being stuck and poor and miserable.

I've seen in richer areas, you tend to get a more liberal and politically active crowd. These people are spineless pansies. I know a lot of people in larger cities that pride themselves on not having children. I think the real fear is that they're selfish, self sabotaging, awful people that have managed to think that marriage is some oppressive, outdated thing.

Because they look at how well their parents marrige went. when both were too busy looking for an upgrade on www.40YearsOldAndFlirty.com instead of raising their child and improving the marrige.

Stay single
Don't have kids
Put all of your saved money into stocks and savings
Retire early

Save one of these for the assholes trying to control your life.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Still working on getting my career established. Still figuring out where I'm going to raise my family. My future wife is still in middle school or high school and I haven't met her yet.

Depends on AoC laws, here 16 is legal. So thatll be it. Also of course you dont go for popular Staceys, you should go for the shier less social girls. High school is no where near as bad as college in terms of degenerate behaviour, college girls are hopeless.

This cat knows what's up.

Men don't need families to be happy, you've just been conditioned to think you do.

Women.

What do millenial men look like and what do millenial women look like?

Just met a 19 year old in her first year of college, but she's living at mom's and not fucking around like most first years would. She wants to graduate to make a comfy 50k a year so she can she can have a job and just do whatever in her spare time.

With my guidance, that 'whatever' will be my dick and raising kids. She's not all that good looking but neither am I, but she's really down to Earth and relaxed

ok lets revise your last sentence because it doesn't make sense.

Feminism being the goal of most women has ruined the marriage contract, which in turn caused higher divorce rates

totally not whorish behavior. i actually have more respect for honest whoring than this passive aggressive gamesmanship bullshit.

That article makes me feel so fucking depressed. I mean yeah she's a dumb bitch who got what was coming but I feel like today's women are victims of one of the largest scams in history. The scam of being told they want something they actually don't, and one that leaves them unhappy and in debt the rest of their lives.

I nabbed an Italian student looking for work here. She comes from that old school mentality that I was brought up with (Portuguese immigrant parents), cooks, cleans, respectful etc, but we work together as a team and do everything together. You brahs just need to know where to look.

When she tries to manipulate your emotions fucking ignore her stupid. The worst thing you can do is argue with a woman its playing right into her childish schemes.

Do you bark back at a barking dog? No you shut it in a kennel and give it no positive reinforcement until it does something you like.

I love how he takes full responsibility for marrying the psycho cunt in the first place.

This lady will die with a very, VERY dry vagina.

exactly this. women dont want marriage material men

Uh I'm with a girl right now I'd marry but holding out because of the shit my generation pulls (cheating then crying rape) so not going too far since she is still a dumbass teen in college (hasn't grown up yet)

It forgot the part where she goes scorched earth on your ass after you begin an actual relationship with another girl.

Just give it time, mate.

What is she in college for?

Ah hell who gives a fuck she'll never make as much money as you and you'll have to eat up her debt. Turn her into a house wife before she's 25 so you can use her uterus at its prime