BREAKING: Kerry Says “Israel Can Either Be Jewish Or Democratic. It Cannot Be Both.”

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmilitarynews.com/2016/12/breaking-kerry-says-israel-can-either-be-jewish-or-democratic-it-cannot-be-both/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=popsmoke
youtube.com/watch?v=MvxBoTZtKRE
youtube.com/watch?v=iB1aGDIGlQA
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/28/kerry_israel_can_either_be_jewish_or_democratic_it_cannot_be_both.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scofield_Reference_Bible
nytimes.com/2016/12/28/us/politics/john-kerry-israel-palestine-peace.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source me or you're full of shit cunt.

forgot linko americanmilitarynews.com/2016/12/breaking-kerry-says-israel-can-either-be-jewish-or-democratic-it-cannot-be-both/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=popsmoke

They can have all our niggers

Is his liver failing?

Here's a link to the speech if anyone missed it
youtube.com/watch?v=MvxBoTZtKRE

REKT
E
K
T

kikes have always hated on Kerry on internet comments. They call him "Lurch" trying to make it a meme

fuck you kikes

ahahhahahah so they are so fucking pissed about trump they will go full hitler just to spite....him...

wait a minnute

The west can either be diverse or democratic. It cannot be both.

I think Israel will prefer "Jewish"

Kinda jaundiced looking huh?

Also, I never noticed that scar on his chin. That's the type of scar that indicates getting smacked by something so hard your bottom teeth pop out of your face.

wait the liberals are fighting the JEw now? First Obama now Kerry. Are we liberal now bros? I'm so confused

This. Retarded stormweenies can't read between the lines.

Damn son.

hurrdurr we're a republic

I agree, and use them as cannon fodder when fighting mudshits, at least they get to be semi useful.

K I K E D
I
K
E
D

How about neither?

>tfw trump pretends to be a zionist to encourage jewish mass migration to israel
>when all the world's jews are finally there, someone conveniently hits the nuke button

SHIT POSTING AT MAXIMUM OVER DRIVE

I would suck kerry's cock no homo.

They can be Jewish and Republican though. Democracy is the enemy of western representative government.

Oh vey it's annudah shoah

alles affentheater

But John Kerry is a faggot.

What's happening?

>Sup Forums thinks globalist ultimatum is based

STOP ASSAULTS ON ISRAEL'S RIGHT TO EXIST

STOP ASSAULTS ON THE WHITE RACE TO EXIST

The white man shares the same struggle as israel!

Kerry is a globalist puppet and Palestine is being constructed as a testing ground to be the first left wing multicultural muslim country.

If you support Kerry's ambition to make Israel multicultural instead of nationalist you are supporting the same people who did this to south africa and left thousands of whites to die. Israel is one of the last western states that isnt controlled by the globalist left wing nigger loving kikes and Kerry's dead set and changing that

Israel is the closest thing we have to a facist state in the west

>ethic national state
>forced conscription
>far right wing government
>wants kill all Muslims
>wants lebensruam against the brown hordes in the Middle East
>strong religious and moral convictions
>causes massive butthurt to UN globalists
>excludes nigger Jews from Ethiopia
>xenophobic
>supported south africa and apartheid when no other nation on the planet would
>left wing Jews detest and are ashamed of them

Give me ONE reason why Sup Forums wouldn't support Israel against John "Black cock for me, black cock for the jews" Kerry?

>inb4 CTR
>inb4 JIDF

You realize Hillary and Kerry are from the same camp and are both anti israel? CTR used trump's support of Israel constantly to weaken his support here. They are doing it right now all over the catalog but like many others of nu-Sup Forums here your cuckold fetish has blinded you to make you fear israel more than you fear the left and globalists who the actual kikes support.

Kerry himself is an ethnic jew who's parents converted to Catholicism and changed their surname to deceive goys, he's a left wing self loathing cuck like any of you are here that support him or Palestine.

America can either be democratic or it can be American

He can hide is age with make up and plastic surgery, but that weird old man lip licking gives him away.

watch that lip licking

watch it

John can either pay his fair share on his yacht or pretend he lives in his daughters basement to save hundreds of thousands in taxes.

John could either funnel 9 million from the State Dept to his daughters charity so she doesnt need a real job for 10 years or he could not force tax payer to give his daughter cash.

Who?

the quote is “If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic”
that's pretty far from what you'd think he meant if you read the edited title of this thread

im surprised you can even read at all

Why not both?

you're like those people that critique celebrities, fucking weird

No the left is just eating itself looking for traction

Also Jesus fuck those comments. I'm disgusted every time I see Americans throwing "they're God's chosen people" out there as if that's a justification for anything. Baptist fucking shits.

oh you didnt inb4 tl;dr so

yeah tl;dr and sage

I love how "The Left" is turning on Israel, now that the battle lines are clear. Trump = Israel. Trump = Bad. Therefore, Israel = Bad.

Git'em boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=iB1aGDIGlQA
good post

Daily reminder that true nationalists support a Jewish Israel

Its a complicated thing

>Israel thinks the entire world except Israel should be multicultural

>Conservatives think the entire world enclosing Israel should have their own culture

>Liberals think the entire world including Israel should be multicultural

so does democracy = multicultural suicide now?

Kerry said that the only solution is the two-state and there's no viable alternative. It's clear that isn't working.

Israel is a lost cause imo.

WOW!
BASED AS FUCK!
Not even Trump has this big balls!

Not nothing against Israel per se. But Jews are spreading degeneracy in all other countries.

Either the jews stop promoting degeneracy or they start practicing what they preach.

SAGE THIS SHIT

so projecting this on america..
is america jewish or democratic? Seems it can't be both.

So... the Bonesman is Naming The Jew????

Are they going for total broke now, before the 20th? That's insane.

This is the best explanation

Also

>Sup Forums thinks the entire world except Israel should have its own culture

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/28/kerry_israel_can_either_be_jewish_or_democratic_it_cannot_be_both.html

when has israel ever helped encourage nationalism and the preservation of other races in the rest of the world? never, fuck them

The left has always fought the Jews. Enjoy sucking cock for Israel Drumpfkin

.............yeah except kerry and obama are no longer relevant in a few weeks and the US's position on israel may drastically change now ;)

>Israel is one of the last states that isn't controlled by kikes
?????

Yeah, fuck em!

There are no "conservative" parties in the west who are opposed to immigration or multi-culturalism

All this kike love starts in WW2 I guess
People started circumsizing kids
Using the fake term "judeo-christian"
Allowing kikes to take over the schools/media

All despite the fact that the kikes absolutely hate christians

Obama and dems are pissed and have nothing to lose now!
ITS HAPPENING!

Trump is a MADMAN.

Wait ...

Jewish, well known fact.

>taking longer than 4 minutes to burrow into your underground lair where the brood has waited patiently for millions of years without tasking the minerals of the sunlight, only to rise up out of the darkness of nuclear winter and begin the world anew by claiming a (((virgin))) got pregnant

fucking kikes

The left in the US is LITERALLY owned entirely by fucking jews, what are you talking about
This stuff is going to kill the left in the US because at the end of the day rich jews in the US do not want to see Israel destroyed

Trump basically ran on that platform

He doesn't say multicultural but he said globalism is a cancer on the world.

>naming the Jew
are they going to become our greatest allies now that the globalists clearly don't want judaism?

western jews are kikes like in hollywood etc

israeli jews are based (still gas the kikes tho)

Delusional Old Man to Israel: "Open your ass to diversity or I'm going in raw."

yea but that is what I mean, Trump is not a conservative
nor are the right wing parties in europe

It predates WWII by quite a bit. This was the book that turned American evangelicals from some of the world's most powerful Anti-Jewish people into Jew felating cattle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scofield_Reference_Bible

>kerry gives iran nuke money
>they hate our country

>kerry snubs israel
>you suddenly love him

pathetic

Doesn't he look tired?

The Bogdanoffs actually told him to say this in a 45 minute phone call earlier, my sources tell me. Their one world homogenous race plan for doesn't make exceptions for even Israel.

I love this Obama administration. They have stuck it to Israel for 8 years.

Obama will be missed. Highest approval rating leaving office since Reagan.

Wow... he really does look like Lurch now that you mention it.

Epic Pic My Good Sir

wtf i love king nigger now

Nyahu is butthurt as fuck.
Fucking nice new years present.

Left america now going after israel has convinced me that the globalist jews and the israel jews are absolutely not working together.

It's time for a jew vs jew showdown.

>STOP ASSAULTS ON ISRAEL'S RIGHT TO EXIST

No, too many of our enemies have Israeli passports. It's regrettable, but our nations are at war. They'll have to take care of themselves.

>The white man shares the same struggle as israel!

The kikes have no real love for jews in Israel, but they despise us. We are not in the same situation.

Whites are the mortal enemy of the globalist kikes, Israeli jews are just a plaything which they occasionally abuse for political gain.

>BREAKING: Kerry's speech biased against Israel – Netanyahu

>Politicians are all starting to spout Sup Forums memes in our lifetime
>All to appeal to us and our voting power/meme magic
>yfw we have shifted the timeline
>yfw we removed Moloch and became god now

Praise kek! I suggest we ask these puppets for sacrifices in the name of kek, praise be his name, so that we may enjoy more dank memes.

I'm on Israel's side not because I admire them or even particularly care about them. I'm on their side because I hate Islam.

ISRAELI WOMEN
CLEANSE THE BIGOTRY OF YOUR RACE BY FUCKING BLACK MEN
BREED WITH BLACK MEN
#DiversityForIsrael

Shapiro called him a talking Easter island head today it was pretty funny

nytimes.com/2016/12/28/us/politics/john-kerry-israel-palestine-peace.html

It's like everyone in the administration is just saying things to spite Trump, but they're actually making perfect sense....? I have no idea what's going on anymore.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

Kerry said he would bring BBC to Israel!

HOLY SANTA CLAUS SHIT

Trump: I'll have those Jews voting R for the next 200 years

>tying to ruin every ethnic state

Why why do they do this. Why can't states have an ethnic identity

Gaahhhhhhh I fucking hate globalists

Nazi scum

He speaks the truth. Israel should be democratic for Jews only. Anyone that doesn't like it can move to Greater Israel Syria peacekeeping zone

They should return to Israel and fucking stay there.

This is all a deep plot by Obama. He wrecks Israel and forces Trump to come out for thrm. This results in him running into more problems down the road as he focuses on America and eventually he will be forced to use US resources to help them. When that happens Trump will be lynched by his base.

That nigga stumped him.

Wow wtf i hate trump now guess im voting for obama a third time

rhodesia

Trump has everyone questioning their long held beliefs.

They dont know where to turn. What will he do next?

democrats are always giving civilized nations a hard time. but they lavish praise on all the backward shithole muslim countries.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
US BROUGHT THE RESOLUTION
HAHAHAHHAHA