Business Trip ?

My wife works for a fortune 50 company. She sometimes goes on business trips. These are always covered by the company.

When I was going through our taxes this year I found that a few of them were charged to her personal account. Not the company. Do you think it would be worth it to ask to the company for a reimbursement for these charges.

are you larping as a naive cuckold or something

Bump

I travel for a living too. Use my personal cards for much of it. More points that way. Corporate only for rental cars. If she was on a business trip you can charge company or use receipts in taxes.

Also ur wife is cheating on you obviously

Cuckold? What does this have to do with cuckoldry?

Dude your wife is fucking hot chicks while you're fucking stupid.

Your wife is fucking people you don't know in cities you can't afford to take her. You aren't even playing pretend correctly. Even a pretend cuck would know that the cuck he is playing pretend as would HAVE to know his wife was cucking him, thats the whole appeal of the oblivious cuck game you idiot.

Why is she cheating? You just said yourself you use your personal card for most.

This is bait. You're being cucked goy

Bruv, you're wife is fucking someone behind you and the company's back.

I can afford it. I make almost 400k a year.

How is my wife baiting me.

Then its the tiny penis user. Sorry for you I guess. That or she wanted that 401k necklace instead of just a 400k one and she is going to make you suffer the rest of your life because of it.

Click here to learn my pussy!

I have a 7 inch penis.

I doubt everything you say. You are probably a black guy who has no game on welfare that is posting from a phone using someone else's wifi. You are probably just killing time til the front store opens (its been open for hours, they just don't serve niggers until after certain hours).

A guy with a 7 inch dick that made 400k a year would know women enough to know he's getting cucked.

I'm not getting cucked.

You're getting cucked in real time, by me, with each post I make. You don't even get a (you) out of it any more. So I spend my time shit talking you with really no real care and you keep coming back and just saying you aren't a cuck (the one thing a cuck says religiously). and don't even get a precious (you) without software.

cuck.

She's probably fucking other dudes when she's out on these "business trips". Be a good Christian and force her to stay at home abd take care of the kids. You cuck

She can probably ask for reimbursement. My wife works for a major mining and energy company. She makes several trips a year to the Bahamas, Caymans, and other carribean nations (apparently they use lots of coal burning power plants, who knew). She never uses her business card for this. When I asked my wife about the charges, she said she'd get the corporate accountants to take care of it.

I don't need a (you). You still responding is more than enough.

True, a non-cuck would acknowledge he had been cucked and move on

Your wife might not be fucking a BBC but she's certainly hiding shit from you user. I suggest you leave or pull the same on her. (Go on a couple non business 'business trips' then leave some paperwork out in the open for her to 'stumble upon')

Guaranteed _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _'s

sage

>caribeans nations
>coal burning

Cuck.