Lets see how redpilled you really are

lets see how redpilled you really are
strawpoll.me/11975336

I know I'm supposed to put Linux but I use Windows like a good goy

bump

All computers are evil.

Why no mac os?

i use nsa/windows

if you use mac you are totally bluepilled or at least you do not follow Sup Forums's path

your poll is fucking stupid

I have Gnu/Linux, windows, and OSX

>not having shit loads of nice computers

Hell I have devices that run unix, but yall are pleb tier.

I have devices you never even heard of, ask if you want.

WRONG

OSX is unix based, so it is essentially a pretty version of *nix

is Nu-Sup Forums this pleb tier?

I use both. Windows for day to day though.

This

OS X or Linux is the most sensible choice.

I use Windows but I use a pirated copy of win 7 with no updates.

I never even got the message to upgrade to Windows 10

((((((((((((apple))))))))))))

May I interject that Stallman prefers GNU *plus* Linux these days.

GNU/Linux for work, sure.

I use Linux for day to day stuff and wine for some Windows games (it works pretty well these days, for everything that is DirectX9-ish or uses OpenGL for 3D).

>install linux
>9000 driver errors, can't play games

>install W10
>auto detects even obscure drivers
>up and running in minutes
>play video games

really makes you think

Ι'd јust like tο interјect fοr a mοment. What yοu're referring tο as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, οr as Ι've recently taken tο calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is nοt an οperating system untο itself, but rather anοther free cοmpοnent οf a fully functiοning GNU system made useful by the GNU cοrelibs, shell utilities and vital system cοmpοnents cοmprising a full OS as defined by ΡOSΙX.

Many cοmputer users run a mοdified versiοn οf the GNU system every day, withοut realizing it. Τhrοugh a peculiar turn οf events, the versiοn οf GNU which is widely used tοday is οften called "Linux", and many οf its users are nοt aware that it is basically the GNU system, develοped by the GNU Ρrοјect.

Τhere really is a Linux, and these peοple are using it, but it is јust a part οf the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the prοgram in the system that allοcates the machine's resοurces tο the οther prοgrams that yοu run. Τhe kernel is an essential part οf an οperating system, but useless by itself; it can οnly functiοn in the cοntext οf a cοmplete οperating system. Linux is nοrmally used in cοmbinatiοn with the GNU οperating system: the whοle system is basically GNU with Linux added, οr GNU/Linux. All the sο-called "Linux" distributiοns are really distributiοns οf GNU/Linux.

>current year
>using computers

nice to see Sup Forums up in hea

>he can't into installing drivers

Are the only things that are fun easy?

Well, I myself had more than one "fuck you, nvidia" moment. But it has gotten better since Valve pushes SteamOS as a gaming platform.

Linux is for no-life hipster retards.

>hipster
ok tough guy

>he doesn't know that *nix powers a good portion of the web experience he enjoys with the distros that power web servers