Modern Women

Builds career based off of her sex-appeal and acting like a slut. Gets upset when people treat her like one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8
youtube.com/watch?v=lf_wVfwpfp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you expect? Are you still BP?

No. I just find the level of solopsism here amazing. Her tweets sound like satire.

she gets upset at imbeciles incapable of separating artistic expression from reality? why yes i see her point

>falling for post-modern bullshit

Wow. Get back in the cuckshed goy. How is dressing like a loli and acting like an animated fleshlight a form of artistic expression.

said form is commonly known as acting within the circles of people who are capable of rational thought

Guys I murdered somebody, but dont treat me like a killer please thats just rude

>i'm not a slut. I'm only acting like a slut

Do you fuck a ton of guys
>yes

Do you dress slutty
>yes

Do you display your goods for money and attention
>yes

Well I hate to break it to you. You're a slut.

kek

>that snark
>defending commoditazion of female sexuality in a late capitalist society leading to decay of behavioural mores between men and women and thus to constant sexual objectification and reduction of woman's status to glorified sex object

100% sure youre a woman
You still won't get that Chad dick skank

what women dont understand is i want to fuck them and have to tell them that, otherwise it's rape

does this mean mens bodies (the draft), mens music (everything but pop), and mens personalities (patriarchs) are MEN's only now?!

>Guys I murdered somebody in a music video, but dont treat me like a killer please thats just rude
ftfy
>Do you fuck a ton of guys
>yes
citation needed
>Do you dress slutty
>yes
subjective
>Do you display your goods for money and attention
>yes
could be said about just about every rich individual regardless of gender or sexual promiscuity

>screams in green text.

>Guys I murdered somebody in a music video, but dont treat me like a killer please thats just rude

Except she acts like this in real life. Also acting like a slut in a music video for money is still being a slut. She's essentially a video stripper

>could be said about just about every rich individual regardless of gender or sexual promiscuity

This is top tier Roastie logic.

This song is literally about getting fucked in the ass until you can't walk straight.

I've masturbated to the music video a few times.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8

youtube.com/watch?v=lf_wVfwpfp8

Notice also how she acts and dresses like a loli. She's literally targeting pedos and advertising to them.

acts like what? someone who doesnt fit your preconceived idea of how a person should conduct oneself? that is top tier sjw logic. acting like a slut in a music video or film doesn't make one any more a slut than acting as a killer makes one a murderer.

Saved. Thanks.

who would have guessed the mexican intellectual would be a moron.

>acting like a slut in a music video or film doesn't make one any more a slut than acting as a killer makes one a murderer.

It kind of does. Her entire career is based on her using and advertising her body for money. She is just as much a slut as a stripper or a prostitute. Also nice proxy schlomo.

Men later on expect such behaviours from women putting pressure on them towards self-objectification and reaching for unhealthy ideal.

Supporting this kind of "artistic expression" make girls kill themselves cause they're too fat and enforces rape culture.

You literally must hate women to defend this

the careers of every professional athlete is based on using his or her body for money. sexuality and beauty of human form have been celebrated and cherished since the down of mankind.

Hot tho

Thankfully she's started a trend. There's sluts all over south Florida that try and emulate her.

Why do so many white boys cry about women all the time? Ya'll must suck at gettin pussy and pleasing pussy lmao.

>hates women
>wonders why the white birthrate is dropping

o well more pussy for us tho

How can anyone listen and watch this retarded shit without getting sick?

there is nothing wrong with objectification, its what literally drives us as a species. i dont know whether or not you're an astrophisicist or volunteered for 6 months in ethiopia before we exchange words but first i must feel physical attraction towards you before i approach. a healthy level of self-objectification leads to self improvement. people have been killing themselves due to the feeling of inadequacy long before modern media and cultural trends existed. and admission that frivolous behaviour leads to rape reduces a man to theposition of a vulgar beast ruled by instinct rather than reason and is a flawed, man-hating logic.

its simple. in every healthy society something is viewed as shit and degenerate and something is viewed as beautiful and artistic.
athleticism is beautiful and artistic, acting like a slut for men to 'adore' you is shit. that is objectively true.
she deep down knows this and tries to make that slutty acting to be viewed as a viable art or a beautiful act.
her attempt at rationalizing that her whole success is based on her hot body is the reason behind her bullshit.

This /threads the thread.

Thanks for being logical, Poland.

this

Heh I feel you playa
Dem white crackaz couldn't even get laid at a lil mafiaboy house party u know whadam sayin' dawg?
Dem white boyz with dem lil toothpick sicks lmaooo

No wonder us brothaz be getting all da white gurls up in this bitch; us knowz how to treat them bitch and bang 'em longdick-style

>it is not. an open. invitation
I feel she is missing the mark on the Tumblr rhythm here and ending up somewhere dangerously close to Christopher Walken

is it so simple though? think about what an everage tumblrina would consider degenerate and confront it with Sup Forums idea of social decay. not put both beside centrist normie position. there are pieces of media that indeed push the boundaries of what could be considered decent or in good taste, normie-pop is nowhere near this.
and the fact that se so eagerly exhibits her bodily beauty is a sign of self awareness.

My mouth, my eyes. I'll say and look at whatever I want.

she literally fucked a nigger, a spic and now is dating a jew

If a woman is dressed in very revealing clothes I automatically think that she is a cumdumpster with zero talent.

But women don't need to be bright, talented or have good work ethic to survive, they only need to be either good looking or not so obnoxious that they are hard to hang around.

White's finally figured out they're inferior. American whites at least, the worst kind.

thanks to the concept of objectivity, it is simple.
the society which we live in is build on certain ideas and in this european society, slutty women are viewed as a trash to be used. so logically, if this worked for hundreds of years and now somebody pushes for the opposite, you could say it is a decay.
i dont understand what you meant by the self awareness.
if a female dog shows me her pussy eagerly, i wouldnt say she is self aware.

Like I give a fuck about the opinion of some coal burning little slut

(((Artistic Expression))) she's only there to corrupt young girls into being whores and breaking up the family unit. That's it.