Why do Asians hate white people so much?

At least the American ones seem to anyway. They're as bad as blacks for pushing the whole "white people are this! White people do that! Evil privileged whitey!" bullshit. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

minorities like to cry victim, this is no exception in the us

because as all minorities they realize sjw-ism is the tool they can use to take over society or at least increase their gibs.

But they are all useful idiots to their bolshevik masters who will actually take over society someday.

Aren't most Asian-Americans from wealthy backgrounds? Do they even need gibs?

>At least the American ones seem to anyway. They're as bad as blacks for pushing the whole "white people are this! White people do that! Evil privileged whitey!" bullshit. Why

Marxism, feminism or any leftism will do this but white women also hate us with the same teaching.

Young Asian Americans desperately want to be cool, and being an oppressed minority is cool.

It's fashionable to hate whites at the moment and this chick is virtue signaling to her SJW people.

Most of the time it's because they're jealous. They also probably hate us for being weak and on a subconscious level wish we'd get back to being great again.

What? Maybe on the west coast. All the Asians I know dislike blacks primarily.

addendum: *If theyre not fighting among themselves.

>who's husband makes the most
>who has the most successful children
>best car
on and on, it's quite petty.

This is all Asian American women. Males generally don't care, unless they are the really pathetic types like Arthur Chu or r/AsianMasculinity.

Regardless of race, its always AAVE whenever someone makes a disparaging tweet against white people.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oddly enough, the first generation Koreans that I've worked for tend to be very conservative and their kids are usually full blown sjw commies

will they change their tone when race war erupts? lol. because nonwhites have no chance.

that a hoodrat coalburner not an asian. thats the result of taking in asian refugees from anywhere. the ones who stay in their wartorn countries always turn out better than the hoodrat nigger wannabes that come here.

I'm white and haven't heard a white joke yet that pisses me off.

what was it?

>those Italian jokes tho, yo

It's been my experience that East Asians hate each other more than other races.

not sure about that. a lot of asian guys seem to really hate white guys... or think of them as dumb niggers

Asians are usually quick to buy into fads like bubble tea, slap bracelets, DDR, hologram music bands and now apparently hate of whitey.

The thing that really shocks me is when Asian SJWs use their own parents as props/villains. "My parents are RACISTS; they were manipulated by the white media to hate blacks..."

What the fuck happened to filial piety? I thought that was a cornerstone of East Asian societies.

TINY

ASIAN

DICKS

Errr I wouldn't try and make this point here, 4chinz pol is full of gooklovers.

Despite what Sup Forums would have you believe, asians are not "allies" or "honorary aryans".

Asians come to the west, become the most privileged and powerful group even among the natives, and then proceed to shit on them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization

Every time I go on a business trip to japan im approached by at least half a dozen qt3.14 asian college aged women asking for help making a white child.

I think OP is very mistaken. You can easily verify this by checking the Japanese version of tindr. Tons of japs desperatly searching for no strings white cum

They're smart enough to know they get free shit if they act like niggers. That kind of behavior is why their societies are shit despite the IQ.

Cause they fuck their women since they have small dicks

Asian Kids are trying to bury their heads in the sand and think Niggers won't come after them once ole Whitey is all but done.

The Chinks have been getting redpilled by Africans pretty hard

Watch Empire Of Dust for some lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

I honestly think China is going to starve them out once they have enough of their bullshit.

They don't hate us, they tolerate us

This board is all about shitting on minorities but as soon as there's one post that doesn't kiss all Caucasian asses the spergs here go through mental gymnastics to reason why someone hates them.

Mmkay, Tyrone.

Are you telling me you got trolled on /pol? I am shocked and appalled.

Original thought isn't a trait for Asians.

They will do exactly what common-core tells them to do, teach them nationalism and thats what you get. Asians are blank slates. Also a sage topic

sage

Makes sense. Being East Asia in US has no benefit. No affirmative action perk.

I don't trust Asians at all. Never trust an Asian, and never turn your back on one. Those things are like space aliens. They're more different from us than blacks are desu. There's just something very different about their body language and speech patterns. I can't place it, but I always get weird vibes when talking to one.

>What the fuck happened to filial piety?
They moved to the most degenerate country on earth and have been corrupted.

I feel sad for you.

Cultural Marxism and indoctrination

I.e: they're taught too.

>They're more different from us than blacks are desu

objectively false, tyrone confirmed

the short, yellow jew. they want money and to blend in.
this is the top two goals for every asian. hell, that's all they do once they leave asia