Trump's OTHER tweet this morning

These are the facts so far today:
>Shills in meltdown. Theres droogies from probably >15 PACs/alphabets/groups on here trying to distract you rn
>Trump is like you. The jewing has gone off the rails so at this point just side against the marxists til he can sort it out manually
>Now that Trump believes King Nigger is employing subterfuge, it's REALLY over for the left
>God emperor just put noth UN and the Kikedom under his fat fucking goy thumbs before lunch

TLDR;GOOD DAY

copy pasta much

I love pasta

itt: fat burger bitch trying to make himself feel better he got played by the jews again ahahahahh fag

This

/lefty/pol mod faggot deleting threads in a furious rage

>Trump endorsed Israel from the beginning of his campaign
>D-d-drumpf is flippy-flipping! He's also oring!

Haha stay mad Mahmas Abdoub. Go back to Arabia and stop using Canadian proxies.

Idk sounds like trump needs a safe space

>Leafy doesn't like seeing the head of the kikedom publicly groveling on his knees before the fattest and soon to be most powerful burger of us all
SHOCKING

does you be playing dominoes on that pasta?

>suck someones dick massively
>they thank you on twitter

Wow you're right, he sure showed them!

>thanking someone for doing your bidding is now groveling

u wot m8

I like how he adds IvankaTrump to this, It really annoys the left.

FAGGOTS LISTEN HERE.

There was a time where we were all brainwashed by the left through media. Do you remember when you thought immigration and multiculturalism was good
Do you remember when you thought like the leftist but took the redpill.
Well back then we also believed that Israel was bad.. Israel being bad is a lefty ideology, and if they are wrong about everything else then why do we share this ideology with them still.
Maybe Israel being based is the hardest redpill to swallow.

>no actual argument

Fuck off kike

at the end of the day I'd rather the jews win than the shitskins

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now at least.

Orthodox Christian actually.
If i wanted to I could visit Israel right now, if the shitskins were in charge you could forget that happening.

>Do you remember when you thought immigration and multiculturalism was good

No, because I never thought that. What the fuck is wrong with you?

that's because you are a Serb and didn't have to grow up in a society filled with leftist propaganda from young.

Why is his Twitter so god damned powerful? It has to be the strongest one on the site.

Trump is a child and completely unfit to hold any public office. The next 18 months before he gets impeached will be an unmitigated disaster

Canada wasn't a country in 1812, stop taking credit for British actions

no I go to the old spaghetti factory like a normal human being

and only get the lasagna

because that shit's dope