The Anxiety Jew

How fucking pathetic has the world become that people have to pay $25 for some bullshit cube to help with some fake ass mental disorder called "anxiety". Bullet and a gun is your better option if you "suffer" from this childish behavior.

dbzdress.com/products/anti-stress-cube
$25

>phishing for (you)s when they are disabled

smhtbqhf

What is this (you)s people keep talking about?

>$25
Chinks on Aliexpress already copied it and are selling it for $5

JEWS BTFO

The fact that anyone would need something this fucking gay is a perfect example of a failing society, at least the chinks know this

I'd buy it if it was called a "fidget" cube or something. I constantly click my pen, twirl shit, flip stuff or whatever when I'm working, but I'm not anxious.

I just pulled up the site and my mom saw it and said my sister got one of these for each of her five young children

i think the point and relatively high price of the product is because of the novelty of it, you dumb fuck

It's cute as a keychain

My buddy got one of these for Christmas. It's kinda cool, but I don't think I'd pay more than $5 for it, if that.

Sounds like us milenials are pushing our made up shit on the next gen already.

Dr Wingstein thinks otherwise goy.

This is very clear viral marketing, saged'

don't fall for this guys

Showing how pathetic the world has become is marketing? This product is shit and they need to know this.

What are you so buttblasted about exactly?
Did you wake up this morning and felt sad you had nothing to be buttblasted about ?
Dumb fucking moron, kill you're self.

The original is called a fidget cube. This is just a knock-off version of the same product.

it's not just for people with anxiety, they're good for people who can't keep their hands still, like children.

Is it shit because you have to pay for it, or is it shit because since it doesn't help you it won't help anyone else?
Not trolling, please help me understand.

Its just a cute little toy and op is butt hurt because he's poor and retarded. I might buy 3 and shove them up my ass with my meme war coin just to make poorfags feel bad.

Alright, that's what I thought. Just don't get it stuck up there

how new are you dude?

> implying anything can get stuck up my blown out asshole

Lol nah brah

Fucked around with one of these as someone who doesn't stop fucking about with shit all the time
The only fun part was the switch on one side, otherwise I prefer taking apart and reassembling pens

Dr. Calhoun noticed that the newer generations of young were inhibited, since most space was already socially defined.

At this time, some unusual behavior became noticeable. Violence became prevalent. Excess males strived for acceptance, were rejected and withdrew. Huddling together, they would exhibit brief flurries of violence among themselves.

The effects of violence became increasingly visible. Certain individuals became targets of repeated attack. These individuals would have badly chewed and scarred tails.

Other young mice growing into adulthood exhibited an even different type of behavior. Dr. Calhoun called these individuals the "Beautiful Ones." Their time was devoted solely to grooming, eating and sleeping. They never involved themselves with others, engaged in sex nor would they fight. All appeared as a beautiful exhibit of the species. With keen, alert eyes and a healthy, well-kept body.

>These mice, however, could not cope with unusual stimuli. Though they looked inquisitive, they were, in fact, very stupid.

I want one for my hand right now. I don't have anything in it now and my cock unfortunately has no buttons.

i kind of like this. i will buy one. thanks marketere.

saged

My gf got me one of these things for my birthday, didn't realize it was a whole $25. It's a fun little thing but it pretty much creates anxiety, we agree.

I have a benign tumor on my adrenal gland and adrenaline is constantly pumped into my body, causing huge amounts of anxiety after a while I have to take xanax just to get a little relaxed and barbiturates just to get to sleep. Some anxiety is bs, some isn't.

Can we stop with the "mice are humans" meme please.

I unironically have anxiety and panic disorder.
I have to take a shitty pill every night and I agree with you OP.

It all feels so dumb, I even laugh at myself sometimes for being diagnosed with something so stupid.

Is that the perfect thing Homer invented in his dream?

Why does it upset you so much?

i have anxiety disorder r u saying its fake?

Yeah, but when they are using it, they aren't keeping their hands still, you fucktard.

nogger

It is like $6 on amazon. I might get one I'm not anxious at all, just like fiddling with stuff.

I broke the bezel on my watch because I spin it whenever I'm concentrating. Tag Heuer wants to charge me $120 to fix it, local jeweler charged $50.

This contraption would be a pretty good I think

W-W-What do you mean disabled??

No more (you)s

Don't be jealous just because I own 5 and you own zero.

Buckyballs were the absolute best shit for idle hands.

I used to have it and its not made up its just a symptom of low testosterone. Boost your levels if you got it bros

they are still around

>stressball 2.0: the cube
>this isn't decent marketing

OP has obviously no experience with mental illness and chooses to throw all mentally ill patients into a fire.

Imagine swallowing them

Is that a fingerbox?

Some kids did swallow them, and then they stuck together between their intestines and required surgery to remove.