Nationalism

What is the important of the /lgb/ segment of the population to the nationalist movement, as a greater whole? Many loyal white nationalists are gay, and we simply seek to be part of something greater, not to toot our individual horns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonationalism

huffingtonpost.com/entry/gay-people-supporting-trump-homonationalism_us_57f3e545e4b01b16aaff4bff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dkg5GgOpcVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How to find redpilled Sup Forums bf?

Anarchy is a much cooler flavor of edgelord than fascism.

I don't care about being allies with gays, I just realize that most of them can't help who they are.
It might be the same case with trannies, but I'll be damned if I'm to accept them as the other sex and treat them as such. They're just a bunch of disgusting freaks who I'd prefer dead.

I was looking for that image, thanks.

You can't be both a faggot and a nationalist.

why not? I support building a wall. Would you prefer to abandon people who support the same economic policies as you over minor social disagreement?

gays are fine just do be overboard with it. we're not like those islamic heathens and should conduct ourselves better. right wing-ish gays are okay.

>Fags

I'd take someone who dresses fem and acts fem over someone who actively wishes you harm because of their religion, wouldn't you?

You're welcome.

As soon as the article equated nationalism to xenophobia and racism, I exed out. How are they doubling down on this shit? Civic nationalism could be a thing but liberals and kikes won't let it. Instead they make you choose a side of White nationalism or globalist cuck agenda.

I'm honestly not even sure why the social/political lobby for you homos ever decided to include the T in LGBT in the first place.

They're a de minimis fringe of your already small minority. Why let them hitch all of their insanity and baggage to your wagon when you could've just foiled yourselves against them to assert your normalcy instead?

Who yaoi Sup Forums here, desu?

Homosexuality is degenerate.

I assume T decided it without us.

youtu.be/dkg5GgOpcVI

I remember seeing this about a decade ago, not being super aware of what trans meant and thinking oh poor oppressed people. But the ones I hear about in the media seem like they are really fem gay guys doing it for attention and straight dick.

>I don't care about being allies with trannies, I just realize that most of them can't help who they are.
>It might be the same case with pedos, but I'll be damned if I'm to accept them as normal and treat them as such. They're just a bunch of disgusting freaks who I'd prefer dead.

You in two years

Eh, I don't know what to feel about homosexuality anymore. Have any of you homos tried turning yourself straight? I've been living a straight life for a year or so now, and I'd like to keep it that way since I want a family and a normal life, but it has really been tough lately...

I don't mind sex with women, I can orgasm and all, I just don't feel intimate with them in the way I do with men.

KILL ALL ANTIFA

Mass shooters, get ready

Homos are born and the genetic advantage is if you were a woman you would have been a sloot. It makes you crave men as all heck.

Thus you are accepted as part of the movement to crush the evil ones.

But ONLY if you can avoid the horrendous amount of degeneracy! Parasites, wierd creatures infesting your body, literally thousands of sexual partners - often quickies with complete strangers. This is too much for the tastebuds.

I guess I'd want you to at least be polite if I said I had a husband or kids (even if you disagree with my decision to do so) but I don't expect you to listen to the details of my sex live unless that's something you have indicated prior.

Remove l. G and B are fine.

Why would you be against Lesbians?

If you fags want to support the Right, that is fine, but dont try to make your faggoty a fucking voting issue.

Would be nice to have equal rights, under the Civil Rights Act, like Trump said in 2000, but once we get that I'm done with laws in our favor.

>How are they doubling down on this shit?
They want Trump to win again in 2020.