>alba
literally means 'white' in latin

>he knows some latin

you smart
you loyal
here go by yourself something nice in mcdonals
go buy your sister a cheesburger
go buy your mama a cheesburger

Checked and kek'd, truth really is stranger than fiction.

i dont blame her, she built her career on her south american identity

>attractive woman is European
shocking

Probably 90% of Americans think that Spain is somewhere in South America and use "Spanish" to refer to any brown, mestizo they see

Burgers are retarded, especially with regards to geography. This is nothing new.

>Looks extremely Medituranean/European
>Surprised and mad she isn't more indio/mestizo
The kikes really did a number on us.

>Oprah thought she was more native american

burgers are so fucking dumb

She built her career on being young and hot, and then outed herself as an anti-white tacitly La Raza piece of shit.

I wonder how far will westerners take this self-hating act while trying to shuck and jive for some scraps off the masters' table.

She literally a has been, no one under 30 over here remembers who she is.

>Has European features
>I WUZ NOT EUROPEAN
Have they not see Mestizos? People are so retarded.

congratulations youve played yourself.

stupidbitch thought spics are as hot as her??

If you separate the races in the US and look at test scores white americans do better than every other European country besides Norway.

Toothpaste lookin' motherfucker.

I don't even remember who she is.

They all accept it in the end. Come home white (wo)man.

Does the dumb cunt think she would look like that without European DNA? The natives look like primitive apes, and are instantly recognizable by their dead, soulless eyes.

kek. nah burgers are retarded. nice try though

Americans literally put spaniards in the same category as mestizos

I remember when I was applying for schools in burgerland and there was a checkbox that said

>are you hispanic or latino (including native spanish)?

Fucking crazy, but it makes perfect sense why she didn't think spaniards were white (european)

It's hilarious what the average person thinks "muh Ladeeeeños" look like

I live in an area that the Feds are flooding with illegal Central American spics and I have yet to see one that is even remotely fuckable. They're all 4'10" little soulless brown goblins. You don't get to look like Jessica Alba without being 3/4 white

This.

I had this one moron in my dorm tell me that Spanish were not white. As someone whose family comes from Spain I had to laugh and tell him that he was white. It really made him angry. He wanted to fight me. He actually started crying saying "I AM NOT WHITE"

It reminds me of what Antonio Banderas said "All my life I thought I was white till I came to America and was told I was Mexican"

I remembered showing him this video and asking him if he thought the singer was white.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouZQ7rgAq-I

He said she was. When I told him she was from Spain he just ran out of my room and now avoids me.

cuck

Someone from spain can claim Caucasian/white. It's a really stupid system, I don't think we really get enough people from spain coming here for people to complain though.

just shows u how bad kike brainwashing is, people are ashamed of being the greatest race on earth

So basically the Goofy Elizabeth Warren of Hollywood, then.

so she's aligning herslef with a colonialist empire who were responsible for the rape and genocide of the majority of south american natives. spanish colonies were also where most of the african slaves went to until The White Man abolished that shit.

alba is a racist genocidal slave owning piece of shit and she must disavow her spanish heritage

I don't believe that person is real. Nobody could be that sensitive over something so stupid.

The test was only four possible categories so pretty broad analysis. It only did abo, african black, east asian, and euro.

Thats every female actress. Looks fade and they got nothing left.

Yeah but then you can't claim affirmative action gibs

I checked the box anyway kek

>one guy clapping after 87% european.

>Jessica Alba disappointed by her European DNA

I'm not.

Idk if I'm white or not but I wanna go live in the US. I'm finishing my electrical engineering degree. Will Trump let me in?

>Wait, Spain is a country in Europe? I thought Europe was a country.
American education.

Since white people believe Africa begins at the Pyrenees I don't know what she's upset about.

To be fair, she's an empty-headed Hollywood has-been whose knowledge probably doesn't go further than she can skip a stone, but on the whole, yeah, Americans are pretty ignorant. It just makes it worse when people like her are the ones with microphones appearing on national television. Fml.

>falling for the Anglo lies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend

CONQUISTADA

Believe it. When your identity is tied up in not being white and someone calls you out on it it will destroy your world view.

Look at how Jessica Alba was reacting to finding out she was white. It devastated her.

Every group has its fair share of self hating types. I know quite a few people of Irish ancestry that claim they are English (one guy is named Liam O'Donnell - a real ENGLISH name).

So it is real. The guy I was talking with his last name is Davila. He said it was "Mexican" and he was "LA RAZA". When I told him his name was Spanish (habitational name for someone from Ávila) he went wild with anger.

youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34

She has pretty evident europeans features why she thought that she was latin american?

Is also the one drop rule still a thing in america? I mean, If you have black heritage but don't look black at all will you count as an afro-american?

that's retarded, la raza is not about how Amerindians is the master race, la raza is about how the mix between spaniards and amerindians gonna create a new race (mestizo)

No. you'll be counted as what you look like. She's disappointed because she's not a spicy beaner with a wonderful culture and instead is a regular white chick that's been larping the whole time.

He is white as can be. Yet he thinks he is persecuted. He is a self-hating white liberal. He is heavily into "Black Lives Matter" and he is always talking about "evil white man". So I take great joy in telling him that he is white.

Plus the Spanish in me doesn't like it when he disrespects me and says "Spanish people are not white".

>Is also the one drop rule still a thing in america? I mean, If you have black heritage but don't look black at all will you count as an afro-american?

youtube.com/watch?v=B4REgcfqA6o
youtube.com/watch?v=_-Xalws7TF0

DUMB BITCH.

YOU LIKE THE RAIDERS FUCKERS!?

HEY FUCKER YOU LIKE THE RAIDERS!???

It makes spaniards so angry when I tell them if they visit the US they will be considered mexican/hispanic and non-white. Same with italians south of bologna I'm sorry guys, it is what it is. A spaniard is equal to a mestizo or even full blown indio here.

>[Dubious]

wow a bunch of spanish dindus trying to rewrite history. literally nothing

I have met white italians and spaniards just like that, they use their southern european heritage to try to pretend they're "non white hispanics" to fit in and bash "whites" while pretending they're not of european descent. Its a left wing self hating type of thing.

if you know what I mean.

Kek

I hate when people in America refer to mestizo Mexicans as "Spanish" or when they refer to themselves as that because they're too ashamed to cal themselves Mexicans.

Spain was the first country to abolish slavery, 1522 New Land Laws, you are the heirs of jailed anglos, dont even try to say you are better than us, abo.

This X 1000000000

I get the "it must be hard being Mexican knowing that Trump won" all the time.

BITCH DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE OUTSIDE HOME DEPOT LOOKING FOR A JOB?

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am as Spanish as you can get. Yet these fucking braindead morons think I am Mexican because my last name "sounds Mexican".

I was automatically enrolled in "LA RAZA" club here on campus. I started getting e-mails and such.

I am tempted to show people pictures taken at Easter Time in Spain and wonder what their reaction would be.

BITCH SHOULD BE HAPPY SHES WHITE

SHE NEEDS TO STOP TYPE CASTING AS A SEXY BURRITO

Fuck the Raiders.

t. KC native

lol the delusion. if ou look nothing like pic related it's because you don't have much of their blood.

This

>mexican spic
>not having at least some European dna
Is she retarded?

FUCK

Everyone fucking hates the Raiders and their criminal fans. They are worse than fucking JUGGALOS.

"you are 87% european!"
"but... the name Alba comes from Spain"
"well, you're white. maybe your last name is from Albuquerque"

what the hell is going on? Are these people so stupid or what are they talking about.

They act like the test says that she isn't from Spain.

Libs have done a great job at blending "spaniard" with "hispanic". That being said there aren't that many spaniard - americans.

Do it. Liberal tears incoming hard.

JUST FUCK MY GENES UP

This is the Spanish royal family.

Do they look like someone picking lettuce outside Bakersfield?

This has really touched a nerve with me. I can't stand it. White liberals when they find out I have a "Mexican" last name give me this pitying look like "I will save you from those evil whites!"

>Albuquerque
Literally means white oak. Albus quercus
hahahaha

They want to be indio so bad it's hilarious and sad.

There is literally a video on youtube called "when white people try to speak spanish" I will try to find it, its one of those buzzfeed type companies.

In America Native American appearance =Spanish

Kinda funny how Natives got cucked to the point where they are associated with a European people kek

>stupid person thought she is something else
what a fucking surprise there user, woah

lol tio even 1/3 of sudoamericanos are fucking white (despite the memes otherwise). Some normies are so fucking retardedly ignorant that they think the poor campesinos who've invaded the Southwest are the only hispanics in the world.

It's shit like that that makes me stay in Yoorup. Beyond the Old World I always get the "You're Spanish? B-BUT YOU'RE NOT BROWN" speech

>I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Back to Sweden nordcuck rapebaby.

Stupid fucking cunt
Would skullfuck to oblivion

She's a castizo, she looks exactly what her ancestry says she is:

>Jessica's global admixture was 72.7% European, 22.5% East Asian and Native American, 2% Sub-Saharan African, 0.3% Middle Eastern and North African, 0.1% South Asian, and 2.4% "No Match"

Whether you're cucked or not depends on if your ancestors were given a rape name or brought the name with them from Spain

You know you're american when you have to take a DNA test to find out how much of a race-mixed mutt you are.

I better not look at that video.

I might get a fucking stroke.

I think I will. I have lots of pictures taken in Spain. I am going back again this Easter.

My nigga.

verdaderamente asqueroso. I live in Arizona and have dealt with this my whole life. My gf is of white spaniard descendence and is actually in Spain right now, but people just assume indio = true hispanic culture even though they are literally the bottom of the barrel lowest caste campesino nobodies

en serio lo siento jaja, that fucking sucks my dude. My grandma lives on spanish land grants in the mountains and there are spanish families white as can be who have been there for 400 years still.

Why is she surprised? What did she think? Did she not know Spain is in Europe?

Get the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=xjMKXsCnsZo
Found it. Fuck, that's annoying.

ey nigga are you a JET fag?

I am Anglo you get out

Same, personally I blame hollywood.

italicroots.lefora.com/topic/512/Non-Italian-actors-used-by-Hollywood-to-represent-Italians

This is true. I had to tell my friend that Mexico had states. He was 16 at the time. To be fair he was a Californian and blonde.

Fuck... Alba jumped on the bandwagon of whitey doesn't have a right to exist or protect their borders too? What did she say?

So she is famous thanks to having european dna and now she rejects it lmao.

stupid dansk he reallly thinks he is 100% danish

ignorance is bliss mein neger

She is literally disapointed that she can't call herself a latina anymore. seriously fuck her. She is dumb and childish,

They do the same with Portuguese except they cast pale Jews and WASPs. Pic related is supposed to be Viriathus, kek.

I can understand how she feels. I'm disappointed she is from Europe aswell.

she wanted to be "exotic" or unique

latin american = exotic
native american = unique

she's not very talented so it would've added another dimension to her image

this is my biggest issue with even right wing identity politics. She lived her life as a white sexy woman her whole life in the USA. But now suddenly her entire identity and belief system is somehow substantiated by your fucking DNA test? You wanted to be a sassy latina cunt who hates white people but now you can't?

She thought she was just one of the lucky light skinned mestizos, she is also an idiot who wants to be considered exotic but can't bear the thought of anything in Europe being considered "exotic". Probably thinks Europeans are all alike and there is no discernable difference between a scandi a slav and an Anglo.

23andme is literally giving your dna to google and paying for the privilege.

I HAVE A FUCKING FAMILY CREST FROM ANGLOLAND YOU FUCKING 34.1% SUB-SAHARAN HALFRICAN REEEEEEEEEE

Lusitanians were celtic, this guy looks vaguely celtic. Remember this is pre romanization and pre moor invasion.

No they weren't. They were paleo-Iberians and pre-Celtic or para-Celtic depending on the linguist.

>Remember this is pre romanization and pre moor invasion.
So then let's look at what the Romans said about Iberians:

>Namque rutilae Caledoniam habitantium comae, magni artus Germanicam originem adseverant; Silurum colorati vultus, torti plerumque crines et posita contra Hispania Hiberos veteres traiecisse easque sedes occupasse fidem faciunt [...]
>Trans.: The swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Hispania opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts
- Tacitus, Agricola XI, ~98 AD

>Silurum colorati vultus; torto plerique crine et nigro nascuntur; Caledoniam vero incolentibus rutilæ comæ, corpora magna, sed fluvida: Gallis sive Hispanis, ut quibusque obtenduntur, assimiles.
>Trans.: The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large but flaccid bodies. [The Silures] are like the Gauls or the Iberians, according as they are opposite either nation.
- Jordanes, Getica I.xiii, ~551 AD

Blond hair? Nope.
Blue eyes? Nope.
Pale skin? Nope.