Jaina Proudmoore

Is there a more redpilled character in fantasy fiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXKMHMQNo8I
youtube.com/watch?v=fn4M1q-a38E
youtube.com/watch?v=cGiQjZ1-9FI
youtube.com/watch?v=a_pyF3bM6Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's important here is that the first post is the best post

She is the definition of a libcuck, only guided by emotion

Same universe? Garrosh

Also,

Sorry m8 but she got GREENED by thrall

Jaina the only great warcraft character still alive. Also fuck Khadgar, Dalaran belongs to the humans

Vhailor from Planescape: Torment
>inb4 updated my journal

>Mercy is for the weak. Punishment breaks souls and makes them worthy of service to their superiors. When the number of martyrs is great enough, rebellion crumbles.

>There is only one truth in the multiverse. The multiverse shall be sharpened upon the blade of justice. With justice as its whetstone, the multiverse shall achieve perfection.

>All who are guilty shall be punished. I shall not rest until the sentences of the condemned have been carried out.

>Let my words carry you: JUSTICE is a TEACHER. In your PUNISHMENT, gain STRENGTH. Through your PUNISHMENT, achieve PERFECTION.

She learned her lesson though

youtube.com/watch?v=OXKMHMQNo8I

She fucked a greenskin.

Hello my autistic friends!

Once a coal burner always a coal burner

the mighty milhouse manastorm. he knows the only one able to stop you is yourself, and since he has such an inflated ego he will never stop himself

And now she is getting BLUED by a dragon

if anyone mentions any lore that happened after frozen throne, my jimmies are gonna get mighty rustled

Honorable Mention to Elisande

youtube.com/watch?v=fn4M1q-a38E

>"Behold this motley throng in which the rebels put their faith."

>"Kaldorei, you disgrace a glorious past, hiding in trees and cloaking yourselves in false piety. You have grown as savage as the trolls that skulk about your forests."

>"Quel'dorei, you are peasants playing at nobility, all too willing to mingle with lesser races that dilute your bloodline. You are unworthy of the name High Elves"

>"Sin'dorei, of all the elves I thought you might understand the choice I made to save my people. Instead you ally with misfits and monsters. Each of you has debased your proud lineage. Each of you has forgotten the ancient power that is our birthright. Let this failed rebellion be a lesson to any that would stand against the Shal'dorei."

Sylvanas Windrunner

> dismantle

I REALLY liked it when she went full remove on Orcs.
She was a racetraitor whose actions only made sense from a players standpoint, because we could see the bigger picture. She even betrayed her own father!
In reality only Thrall was a decent orc, because he was raised by humans.
That being said Varian was a good and strong leader and the Hellscreams were true warriors. Garrosh was the leader the horde needed.
Also the mok gora between Thrall and Garrosh was bullshit since Thrall used the elements.
Also purge of Stratholme was not a genocide.

>Allies herself with the Burning Legion
There is only one fate that awaits world traitors

Loot

Dak'kon
>Strength lies in knowing oneself.
>Endure. In enduring, grow strong.A divided mind is an unfocused mind.
>A divided mind fractures walls and weakens stone. Many divided minds may destroy a city.
>When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken.

COAXMETAL:
>START WITH A FRAGMENT OF THE ENEMY. A DROP OF BLOOD. A CRYSTALLIZED THOUGHT. ONE OF THEIR HOPES. ALL OF THESE THINGS TELL THE WAY IT CAN DIE.
>METAL IS LIKE FLESH. BOTH CARRY POTENTIAL IN THEIR VEINS. WHEN TEMPERED WITH HEAT AND PRESSURE, THE POTENTIAL SURFACES.
>IMMORTALITY IS ONLY A WORD. ALL THAT EXISTS CAN DIE. EVERY LIVING THING HAS A WEAPON AGAINST WHICH IT HAS NO DEFENSE. TIME. DISEASE. IRON. GUILT.
>IF THE ENEMY DOES NOT WISH TO CONFRONT YOU DIRECTLY, DENY ITS WISH. TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE ENEMY. IF IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO CONFRONT YOU DIRECTLY, FIND THE REASON. THE REASON WILL REVEAL A WEAKNESS.

GREENED
R
E
E
N
E
D

I no longer play this shitshow of a game. What happened to Jaina?

I just want a Worgen wife/pet.

Gehrman The First Redpill

Theramore got nuked by the Horde so now shes a bad guy cuz she hates the Horde

Garrosh nuked Theramore, she survived and got mighty pissed.
A shame she doesnt have the balls like Arthas did and go rogue for vengeance.

She has basically become a Nazi and wants to genocide the Horde after they destroyed Theramore and betrayed Varian to save themselves

>Lusts after the Big Green Cock
>Redpilled

Pick one fag

Is it even worth playing this these days?

>Bad Guy
Nope
She tried, her dragon boyfriend stopped her.
>betrayed Varian to save themselves
It was a losing battle, stay and everyone would have lost. Flee and you can reorganise
>Lusts after the Big Green Cock
But that's wrong

She is lusting after big blue dragon cock now.

>yes, goy
>just lie down and die
>there's nothing you can do to stop this
>just let the universe cuck you, goy

youtube.com/watch?v=cGiQjZ1-9FI

DISMANTLE

so do you guys think silvannas is a fitting substitute for vol jin as warchief?
i mean she betrayed death i think 2 times already. who can say if she isnt betraying the horde as well?

Play vanilla (elysium/nostalrius)

Am I on /pol or that faggoty shit anime board?

She has only proven herself to be selfish so no

Lor'Themar would have been the only good choice

> Redpilled
> Fucks green skinned orc nigger and blue haired numale dragon.

Wew lad

play on the fresh server coming out Jan 7th to have a little time before the Chinese gold farmers take complete control over the economy, gonna be ganking horde chinese all day and hope the horde ganks alliance chinks

>>Bad Guy
>Nope
Fine
Bad person

>redpilled
If by redpilled, you mean menstruating psycho cunt then sure.

Anti-hero

>5 or 6 rank 1 arena titles
>rare mounts
>multiple legendaries
>didn't sell my account

I liked Jaina at the beginning of WoW and even up to Wrath of the Lich King but then she goes psycho hose beast after Theramore gets bombed and you don't stick your dick in crazy, you know what I mean?

Yes.

I loved her purging of Dalaran that was badass.

Hell no.

All she cares about is the Forsaken who are unable to reproduce and will just die out eventually anyway.

--

Garrosh is pretty fuckin based too:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_pyF3bM6Rg