Male virginity and male promiscuity are both demonized. What are they supposed to do?

Male virginity and male promiscuity are both demonized. What are they supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=72cg_hWFQ-A&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/tks_6VzRjXk
youtube.com/watch?v=nHXG1miW_lA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever the fuck you wan't.

Be promiscuous if you are single.

Its called marriage you fucking August.

I want that girl on the left to shit in my mouth

A FUCKING

Monogamous marriage with your first and only partner.

Stop caring, fuck whores, and live life.

first post best post

Become a wizard. After your 20-somethings it gets really easy, and you'll only be bitter 80% of the time rather then 95%

Women lie about what they want. When they say they hate aggressive alpha males its all talk.

degeneracy is our doom, just like the Roman Empire, we will fall too if we let the Jews pollute our minds.

I'd fuck her brains out if you know what I mean.

user speaks the truth. It's all uphill from here tbqhh senpai!

This. Whores are for fucking just as water is for drinking.

Lose your virginity to a girlfriend/wife

You can have sex without being promiscuous, you know.

>a kraut

This. Ever since I became a wizard I have been happy

Hopefully someone is putting that ass to good use, since she'll just be fat in four years.

i only drink 100% all natural virgin spring water tho

Srbija do tokija

You're alright Norgbro

Get a gf, then don't fuck other girls until you get rid of your gf.

Women want a fool's license. No consequences for whatever they do or not do. That is all what it is about.

FUCKING

>wan't
what two words are you contracting there my Scandinavian chum

>you will never fuck prime teen pussy
>women start going downhill the moment they hit 20
>you're doomed to used goods and loose whores
It's not fair

What is your fourth language?

>male promiscuity
>demonized

The fuck are you talking about? No one calls Chad a slut or looks down on him for fucking a new girl every week.

:3 dont know what that pic is supposed to mean but touche

Sit back and wait for someone to settle with you in your mid 20s after they realize that they guys they have been fucking have slept with hundreds of other women and are probably not gonna stay with her

Get a girl and stick with her...

Male promiscuity is not demonized in any way

They want alphas and that is less than 1-5 percent of the males.

Theyre both demonized but viriginity's the only one that's actually taboo. Women all want a dude that gets laid a lot, because there's obviously a reason he gets laid a lot and they want in on it.

Also, stop giving a fuck and do what you feel.

Forgot to add that betas raise women on a pedestal and get mad when an alpha guy dumps a boring woman (most women are boring). Betas think the alpha is garbage for dumping a garbage woman.

this

>Not reaching out and touching St. Tebow

Do you even Christianity

My grill is 30 and that pussy feels as tighter as a 21 year old i banged ealier

It's usually a diversion for unresolved psycho-social issues.

The 'Bang every girl cpt of the football team" type of guy doesn't exist, never has.
Some just think he does because they are piecing together very small bits of gathered experience.

We should feel bad for those who lack the faculties of self control.
whether the vice be found in the misuse or lack of courage/restraint.

> male promiscuity is demonized
In what fucking world do you live in ?

There we go again...the alpha tribal nigger bullshit.

>Muh alpha. Muh fuck all gurls. Muh sweet degeneracy.

Daily reminder if you label yourself "alpha" and partake in degenerate behaviour, you are part of the problem.

>be 27
>fuck 19-20 year old girls on tinder
>their shitty college friends chasing after them never getting any pussy while waiting on them hand and foot

They think I'm rich lol because I have a townhome and a nice car. God damn being a guy is great!

Fresh virgin water much, muh nigga?

Rock on
m.youtube.com/watch?v=72cg_hWFQ-A&feature=youtu.be

>embracing degeneracy of sexual liberation and therefore cultural marxism
>tinder

>male promiscuity is demonized
Doesn't matter if you're drowning in pussy.
Opinion of a pussy slayer > opinion of everyone else.

When that user said alpha he means chads with a great job,looks of David Beckham, and has Jonah falcons dick, 1 to 5% of men out there. A possible but unlikely standard. They shouldn't be judged for wanting the best. that's the way the world works. The bullshit here is the mindset that they "deserve" Mr fantastic and as such they won't settle for anyone else. Bullshit at its finest. and due to that life style the Stacey's of the world are taking football fields worth of dick till they hit 27 then whine about not being able to find the right guy.

FUCK

No thanks, I will give them some casual well protected sex but no comittment whatsoever

Also the only women "demonizing" it are fat femninists that were forced into lesbians from the lack of dick.

This, you only need to look for younger and its a piece of cake

Male promiscuity is encouraged just as much as female promiscuity.

stop living life on other people's terms like a beta

Right, like Americans have never made that disgusting comment here. Give your burger a shake.

I would bury my cock so deep in that ass whoever pulls it out would be crowned the new king Arthur

I want her to shart in my mart, not my mouth you fucking leafing faggot.

Get good at fucking.
Let them get pissed you fuck a lot.
At that point, they're the ones missing out, not you.

tl;dr GIT ALPHA

A male may only carry on with activities sanctioned by his female master. His penis is her posession.

>male promiscuity
Stop listening to feminists

There's nothing inherently wrong with virginity. If you only want to sleep with women that share your values, then more power to you. It's only a problem if you're not actually putting yourself out there and trying to meet people.

Promiscuity is fucked up because a human should hold themselves to higher standards than what gets them off on the range of the moment. We have the capacity to think in longer terms than a one-night-stand, and since it's far more beneficial to choose mates with the longer term of shared values in mind, it makes no sense whatsoever to fuck a slut or a prostitute for short-term reasons.

>August
Kek.

if you care what other people think about you, you aren't a male.

Some how I don't know what you mean

>wrong
>wrong
>and wrong

Sup Forums is filled with fucking degenerates. They became a little less Christian and they lost all of their morals, the stepping stones of civilized society. You complain about there being whores while at the same time you want to fuck whores and thus you make more whores. I don't understand how people can be so apathetic towards everything our ancestors cared about, you ruined the marriage and family. Even the fucking Saudi muslims are a ton less degenerate than you are.

Lol the dumb bitch on the right thinks she's hot to. What a faggot.

Sounds like the attitude of an Earth Rocker.

youtu.be/tks_6VzRjXk

become gay

>What are they supposed to do?

Virginity until marriage.

I am a khv, couldn't care less about the fact some men get laid a lot

Alpha= Tall and good looking.
Beta= anything that isn't tall and good looking.

>Give your burger a shake

You mean a clap.

Nice justification for not getting laid mang

You never leave your basement?

Why are you kids too stupid to recognize photoshops?

Bam's a douche

youtube.com/watch?v=nHXG1miW_lA

Once you leave high school and grow up this won't be an issue.

What? No, the liberal narrative is "everyone should be free to fuck as many people as they want XDXD"

>You can't fuck 3/4 of whores on the planet without getting sick
Accurate af

fuck soemtimes

>Male virginity and male promiscuity are both demonized.

Why tho?

Don't virgin hunters exist?

or is it mostly cougars and MILFs that want to take some young man's virginity?

Probably the type of whore who flips her shit because you check out her ass she knows exactly why she wore those pants not because they are " comfortable "

Shut up it's still December you fucking friday

There's two types of women out there, those turned on by virginity and those absolutely disgusted. There's more of the latter in modern day society.

Then why is she presenting her ass and giving off a sly smile?

/r9k/ can't sleep no more, they don't even have a hugbox to hide in anymore. Lmao.

Because she's a whore i bet if any average fellow was near and she caught him looking she'd be up in arms i'm not talking an /r9k/ weirdo i'm talking an average white male.

not give a shit.