Kerry makes impassioned speech calling out Israel for their bullshit

>Kerry makes impassioned speech calling out Israel for their bullshit
>literally says "sometimes we have to act in our own interests"

>Trump promises to give Israel whatever it wants, supports settlements and #GreaterIsrael
>Trump appoints radical Jewish zionists to cabinet positions

You voted for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-steered-US-toward-war-with-Iran-the-result-is-a-deal-he-hates-410082
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053
huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/16/netanyahu-in-2001-america_n_649427.html
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Leaked-intelligence-document-shows-Mossad-didnt-think-Iran-sought-nuclear-weapon-391902
wsj.com/articles/israel-spied-on-iran-talks-1427164201
youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
forward.com/news/breaking-news/175219/netanyahu-aide-boston-will-boost-israel-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=aOsIuVq0Wdc
breitbart.com/live/third-presidential-debate-fact-check-livewire/fact-check-yes-hillary-clinton-wants-open-borders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Netanyahu steered US toward war with Iran – the result is a deal he hates

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-steered-US-toward-war-with-Iran-the-result-is-a-deal-he-hates-410082

Netanyahu Bragged He Has America Wrapped Around His Finge
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053

huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/16/netanyahu-in-2001-america_n_649427.html

Report: Leaked intelligence document shows Mossad didn't think Iran sought nuclear weapon
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Leaked-intelligence-document-shows-Mossad-didnt-think-Iran-sought-nuclear-weapon-391902

Israel Sabotage Obama Foreign Policy
wsj.com/articles/israel-spied-on-iran-talks-1427164201

>Saddam is making nuclear bombs

>If you take out Saddam’s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region… The task and the great opportunity and challenge is not merely to effect the ouster of the regime, but also to transform the region.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
Report: Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Netanyahu Aide: Boston Bombing Will Boost Israel Support

>Ron Dermer, a diplomatic advisor to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and candidate for the post of Israeli ambassador to Washington, told a closed meeting of U.S. Jewish leaders in New York last week that the Boston marathon bombings would increase American support for Israel - just as that support increased following the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/175219/netanyahu-aide-boston-will-boost-israel-support/

youtube.com/watch?v=aOsIuVq0Wdc

If you fight the Jews, they win.

Trump knows this.

Yeah we should really have voted Hillary!

#stillwither
#neverdrumpf

>"sometimes we have to act in our own interests"
"we" meaning globalists

Globalist is a Jewish meme used to control nazis.

>globalists

If by globalism you mean American domination of the entire world to keep our citizens safe and our businesses profitable, yeah, "globalism".

The real question is

Do you support Israel?
or
Do you support the moslems?

You can only have it one way

t. Another useful idiot.

>muslims
>juice
Pick one

This does make sense tho

lmao ahmed getting angry juice are getting their way

Nice subversion merchant

Yeah, we definitely should have voted for the woman who wanted open borders, to import thousands of third worlders and give amnesty to illegals instead. America would become a Mexican/Muslim hellhole, but at least isreal wouldn't get its way!

4D chess
>Normies hating israel now
BAD GOY!

So this is how the Trudeauification of pol begins

The Jews won.

More news at 10.

>Implying US interests and Israel's interests aren't identical always
BAD GOY

>Sup Forums suddenly likes Obama and Soros because they hate Israel

I swear to god you people are retarded. Israel is a right wingers wet dream.

No, he supports neither side, like most of us do. Also why is it always "muzzy vs jew"? Muslims and Jews are best buddies and have been for a very long time, the real conflict that you don't actually see in MSM is muzzy + jew vs Christians, same is true in the West. You've got left wing Jews pushing muzzy shit on Christians to destroy Christianity.

You say pick one but you're not offering all the choices, I know you Americans don't like freedom of choice (what with having your foreskins lopped off and put in face creams) but sort it out.

Kerry just stated the globalist plan for the Levant.

Greater Phoenice/Phoenicia.

A heathen state (secular).

"We wuz Canaanites and shit. We wuz pagans, first."

While it is unfortunate, it should be noted that the strings pulled to punish Israel for it's illegal settlements was via Britain.

...Dad, is that you?

Israel was dreamt up in the 1800s before the modern secular and anti-religious revolutions... before communism.

It's always been a pet project of Rothchilds and ethnic Jews.

Now the world has changed.

The secular globalists want a Phoenicia. Non-muslim, non-Jew... secular, globalist, open borders.

All religious landmarks are in danger. The atheist of the future may tear down synagogue, mosque, and church.

No.

If our choice is Israel abroad or America at home, you need to clean house.

Outside can wait.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Israel only wants Israel to be like that

Zionism isn't just Zion. It's the world

'no'

so has there been a RECENT response from trump? a response after the UN resolution was adopted? source.

>wanted open borders

You can keep saying this as much as you want it doesn't make it true. Clinton wanted some sort of amnesty for people who were already here but afaik no state in the world supports truly open borders.

>to import thousands of third worlder

To import 11,000 Syrians.

FTFY

>give amnesty to illegals instead

Yeah we should round them up put them in camps decide their status and then send whole families back to communities that are effectively war zones.

I hope that you are someday treated the way that you would treat others.

You do realise that Israel was broken down into quarters around the time of the Fatimid empire and the Holy Church in the Christian quarter was burnt down by Muslims that were aided and abetted by Jews.

You do know this right? It led to mass revolt in European nations against the Jews for this act of betrayal. You Americans again with your old testament crap and your blinded bible belt, it's crazy.

A simple google search will show you that I'm not lying. But no, you won't do that, you enable a Christian hating sect of religious nutcases (Jews and Muslims) to harm Christians because you've had it shoved down your throats since 1910 to worship Judaism and the Jewish people and you've fallen for that indoctrination hook line and fucking sinker and ANYONE, atheist, Christian hell even Orthodox Jew that speaks out against the injustices and hypocrisy emitted by Israel or the Zionists and they automatically get ostracised, insulted, defamed etc. There's not riposte to the accusations, just nasty remarks and dismissing it, inventing laws to suppress these accusations and this leads to the obfuscation of the truth which is dangerous. American Evangelists and Christians need to get a fucking clue and get a fucking clue quickly.

There is a very good reason why Jews have been repeatedly expelled from Europe, there is a common denominator, not every European country is wrong. Common denominator boy, learn it.

This blatant bullshit is still peddled by ctr
The best one is the 11,000 syrian bullshit, that number is hilariously off

>Greater Phoenice/Phoenicia.
The funny thing is that most Christian Lebanese think they are Phoenicians and get buttmad if you call them Arabs.

>do you support the bloods or the crips
>no you can't oppose both you have to pick one
Commit suicide

AJEEEEWWWWW

I know?

What nazis on the board don't understand is Israel is smack dab in the middle of a bunch of terrorists...No terror attacks

Good job trump back Israel

>In a private, paid speech to a Brazilian bank on May 16, 2013, Clinton said: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

breitbart.com/live/third-presidential-debate-fact-check-livewire/fact-check-yes-hillary-clinton-wants-open-borders/

Kerry is a fuckwad of epic proportions. He was a "do nothing" Senator. All he accomplished was renaming a couple of bridges, moving a fire hydrant away from his own front door, and tax evasion by mooring his yacht in RI.

I watched his hour long rant this morning. He didn't say much worth listening to. I did find it funny that he stated we actually DID vote for the UN resolution when we clearly abstained. But then again, mindless lemmings will believe anything,

>Be President Elect Donald J Trump.
>Want to save the white race and worried that the Jews will tank the economy when I take power and implement Nationalistic policies.
>Have Pizzagate shit on Barry Obama
>Cut a deal where I don't go after Obama for peado stuff he's done as long as he makes moves against Israel in the UN.
>Step in and play the good guy to Israel, they don't fuck with me or America as they need need me for their gay little country.
>Consolidate power and safety for the while race, safely winning a second term.
>Round up all Jews globally, nuke Tel Aviv and finish what Hitler started with an actual holocaust instead of Wartime fun camp with Swimming Pools, Cinema, football teams and Orchestra.
>Deport all non-productive non-whites to their countries of origin forever.
>Forced breeding program for white women to ensure at least 3.0 Children per couple - bonuses for more kids.
>Apologize to my children for forcing them to Marry Jews - their brave sacrifice helped me out jew them.
>mfw saved the white race.

>nuking Tel Aviv
>SamsonOption.exe
Britcuck that'll kill us all. Israel is enforcing MAD by pointing nukes at major capitals across the world.
End Israel and you end the white race.
Better to have a strong Israel so all the Jews either finish assimilai

>>literally says "sometimes we have to act in our own interests"

Don't tell me you think this comment refers to the United States

Why do you people think that all Americans worship kikes or need to be educated about them?

Last time I checked, UK is just as jewed as America is. (((royal family)))

>Kerry calls out Israel
>Kerry receives awards for pro-Israelness

This shit is obviously controlled opposition.

Pic related

What the fuck does Israel have to do with us? Why is our president pandering to a foreign nation?

This is fucking bullshit.

He isnt even our president yet and he is already giving special treatment to jews and israel.

She might have said that in a private speech but her actual policy proposals were no more in line with "open borders" than Trump's are with a "free market". A Clinton border would have certainly more open than Trump's but to say she supported opening the borders to everyone and anyone coming here is a mischaracterization, fake news even.

This post broke my heart.

I know better than to believe a single word of it.

Fuck off shlomo. We're not afraid.