Brits, how do you sleep at night knowing the existence of Israel is all your fault?

Brits, how do you sleep at night knowing the existence of Israel is all your fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HgV5lho6O7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All according to keikaku

Feels good man.

Lots of blood has been spilt - but not enough Aryan blood yet. I hope in the future more Aryan Americans can be sent to war in the name of Israel so as many as possible can be slaughtered... the Anglo must march on.

Brits are the original Neo cons

We washed our hands of the kikes. Why haven't you?

Actually it was Hitler who sent a bunch of Jews to Palestine before WW2.

>We washed our hands of the kikes.
Why do you lie like this?

How can Russians sleep at night with their gaping wide anuses bleeding all over their beds?

The fuck do I have to do with Israel? I was born in the 90s.

Soundly, by knowing the donald rustles your jimmies by supporting isreal

LMFAO No you have not

Why not give Jews their own country? They'll stop fucking the rest of the world

Very comfortably.

We dont prop them up with unlimited weapons

We'd rather supply the Saudis

*sold your souls to them

But they do have their own country and it hasn't stopped them from fucking over the world at all.

Yisrael created their own recognized country. The USA under Trump will kick shit of anyone fucking with Yisrael.

Yisrael, Chai, mooooslim bitches!

literally ruled by cripto kikes with germanic descents with almost no royalty blood
>washed

They've been coming since the 19th century. The jews offered to wipe most of the ottoman empire's debt (that they owed to the british) in exchange for a jewish state and sultan hamid II told them to fuck off.

>get your own country
>at constant war
bring peace and maybe they'll all fuck off there and we can all live in harmony while they live with their shekels in peace

>bring peace
The only way Jews can ever know "peace" is the subjugation of all gentiles.

the goal of israel is to create greater israel you stupid kike. there can be no peace with that nationa

Carry on giving them 6 gorilian dollars a day.

We owned the territory. We tried our best to keep order but Jews after muh holocaust *autistic screeching*'d and caused us problems, as did Muslims. So we just let the fucker go as it was more trouble than it was worth. We offered stuff at the League of Nations I recall but shit happened.

Basically it was toxic and we're better off without it. Jews and Muslims in the Middle East are both autists and there will never be peace there.

Enjoy your last few days in America, Abdul. I will be at the Airport with a sign "welcome refugees to get the fuck out of my country"!
Hahahahahahaha!

but its true
there was a freedom of information request to our government recently asking how much aid we give to israel, its 0

woah now they aren't Muslims. I'd happily pay some shekels over some sand nigger bombing my local movie theater

We surrendered to Jewish terrorists in 1948. Never forget

>implying your "anglo empire" wont be slaughtered by the mudslimes in your counyry israel will arm soon and since you are disarmed by your government youll be completely taken over by islam, good luck in hell anglo jew enabler

BEADY

>Aryan Americans

Lol wut.....
The idea of Ayran is a little daft but turning it into a missused word like raceist is either some fucking serious bait or some full blown retarded shit.

Your only pretending to be retarded right?

The fucking talmud states plainly that non-jews are cattle. That's literally what the word goyim means.

>being this unaware

>implying (((Louis Brandeis))) wasn't involved
>implying the Parushim zionists weren't also in the US
>implying Wall Street zionists like (((Jacob Schiff))) didn't play a part
>implying ((("Lord" Rothschild))) and other prominent Jews in England didn't appeal to American Jews like (((Brandeis))) to convince the US government to intervene in WWI thereby gaining leverage to force Balfour's hand setting into motion a chain of events leading to the creation of Israel

You've got some reading to do senpai

>We washed our hands of the kikes. Why haven't you?

Sérieusement Nige...c'est pour ca qu'il pompe votre pays plein de shitskins?

youtu.be/HgV5lho6O7g