WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA WHY DON'T YOU TREAT ME LIKE A QWEEN N' SHIET

>WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA WHY DON'T YOU TREAT ME LIKE A QWEEN N' SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=xjEm-KQpdSE

Are all black people this entitled in America?

Skip like 3 or 4 minutes btw.

The top 20% of nogs are dumber than 50% of whites?

WTF I hate niggers now.

We need to get rid of them. They're dragging us down.

Kek

What did they mean by this?

Not to go all NIDF on you but that's not equivalent to the statement made in OP's image. Stats are counterintuitive.

>its another black people resort to making shit up because they are on the wrong side of reality thread

>The food is great, the tortilla is great

Of all things ...

WHITE CRACKAAS TOOK AUR SUPERPOWAAHS AND SHIET. WE WERE LIVING IN TRIANGLEZ AND SHIET.

Seriously, I wouldn't be proud pushing those stats around if I was them

Top Kek (pbuh), read the image again.

Kek. I also noticed that.

I don't understand the math of OP's pic, can someone pls explain

only 20% of all the blacks that exist are more intelligent that the average white.

>intelligence is a bell curve and whites have a higher average
That info graphic makes no sense. That is exactly what so called "racists" would tell you. Liberals suck at making memes, I swear.

So are the top 5% of whites smarter then 75% of all blacks?

No, 1/2 Whites is smarter than 80% of blacks

IQ tests are rigged.

Jews invented the concept of INTELLIGENCE to make themselves look like the master race.

It's all bullshit.

Are you claiming that the 1 in 2 whites who are smarter than the top 20% of blacks, are not also smarter than the lower 80%?

Is a sub-sample size different from a sample size in some significant way?

>cuck half of the world
>destroying western civilization while people think that they are the good guys
>not smart

This isn't something to brag about.

20% of your entire racial group is only better than 50% of the another

that's cuz its a pol troll image

Racist tell you that all the time. 50 percent of whites are smarter than 80 percent of blacks. That's pretty conclusive.

I'm pretty sure we made it, but at least one shared it on facebook or twatter.

So only 2 blacks are as smart as 5 whites?

>Are all black people this entitled in America?
No, all WOMEN are this entitled in America. There are exceptions, but this is mostly the case.

no dumbshit. Means top 20℅ dindus are in the same iq interval as the top 50℅ whites.

So would America be better if we were to deport the bottom 80% of blacks?

I have been seriously thinking about how to make this work. So far here's what I've got. It revolves around a program that consolidates all of their government assistance and forwards it to a bank in one of the less shit African countries. The cost of living is much lower so their standard of living would be pretty high. After enough of them are over there we cut off the gibs and report them so that go to club fed if they come back. If we take a fee we could probably bribe a official so that they wouldn't need passports. That would make it crazy hard for them to get back. I just wonder how many will end up in Germany?

guys like this are why I don't give much value to racist reasoning
even if based on facts, there's always the matter of the broader implications being applied to an entire group in which a certain number of individuals (sometimes quite a large portion) do not fit the broader implications, making the broader implications not have much meaning

We (the United States) used to literally own Liberia. They still use our currency, have a flag based off of ours, have a capital named after one of our Presidents, speak English, use the Imperial system...

We could just send them to Liberia. Prop up the Liberian Government, kill off Boko Haram, build them proper infrastructure, and then ship all the Blacks there that are willing to go. Just a couple more years of this police racism myth, and they'll voluntarily go over there. We offer 5 grand to everyone willing to go AND renounce their US citizenship, and we'll have our hands clean.

thats not an ethiopian and chimpanzees have never been and can not be IQ tested

this is another way of saying 50% of white people are smarter than 80% of black people
do the blacks actually think this statistic makes them look good?
if so that's fucking hilarious

>She fell for the Au pairing meme
Poor black soul. I thought black people would be smarter about slavery.

She said the man that she talked to disliked Africans and couldn't stand them but she was not African so was tolerable and liked. i also dont think she realizes people just aren't friendly like they are here in america or the caribbean. You can't just go up to random people and start talking like you were friends for years.

>Blacks
>Smart
Yeah... no. Some of them are smart, but the vast majority of them are as dumb as a bag of bricks.

The irony of this post is painful

Just remember that White people taught a gorilla sign language and managed to get her IQ higher than the average African American :^)
How can black bois even compete?

>So would America be better if we were to deport the bottom 80% of blacks?

No, America would not be better. Uprooting someone from the soil they are born is an act of terrorism.

We would not be morally better, but we'd be better in every other way. Pretty much everything wrong with this country finds its roots in Blacks, and particularly in their culture.

We need to encourage more Back to Africa movement and get them to leave voluntarily. That way we keep only the ones that want to contribute to society, and all the dregs end up in Liberia.

Why are blacks so universally reviled?

1/5 of the smartest blacks is smarter than 1/5 of the dumbest everything else
half of everything else is smarter than 4/5 of blacks. oh noes

20% of blacks smarter than 50% of whites.
Other 50% of whites are thus smarter than 80 percentile of blacks, but of course a few of them barely made the cut.
The dumbest white in the upper 50% is therefore going to be smarter than 80.01% of blacks, not 100%.

all this fucking new
holy shit reddit pls go

>Uprooting someone from the soil they are born is an act of terrorism

Came here for this. Wtf, niggers?

Poe's law is so strong here, I can't tell which side you're on.

lol this means the top 20% of blacks are smarter than the bottom 50% of whites.

so the 80th percentile of blacks is equal to the 50th percentile for whites.

i.e. whites are much smarter

I am a racist and I told you this

because I'm white and smart enough to understand statistics

I'm i just getting trolled here?!?!

you fucking retards, Sup Forums fucking made that image for people to post on FB without thinking you stupid mother fuckers. It's been around for fucking ever

Of course, the individual who wrote this belongs to the remaining 80%.

>No one approached me at the party

Welcome to life for men.

because they are niggers

Jews have a MUCH higher IQ than whites.

This. Fucking hell how entilted is she ?
As a man you actually have to seek out someone to meet. You'll be completely ignored if you don't.

No. Everyone has MUCH higher IQ than blacks. Jews have somewhat higher IQ than whites. The problem with the test is that IQ scores are forced to fit a normal distribution. We don't have any real life reference to the scale other than the mean, and the fact that an IQ of 70 is considered the borderline of mental retardation, and that the mean IQ for blacks are around that level of intelligence.

The difference between 100 an 110 does not say anything practical about real life mental capabilities other than how to order them; that 100 is less than 110.

They're the only "humans" who do not have neanderthal dna. We normal humans can sense they're abnormal.

>waaah white people can't have their own shit they need to destroy it with diversity waaah