Why does Sup Forums hate Israel like a bunch of braindead marxists?

Why does Sup Forums hate Israel like a bunch of braindead marxists?

We hate Palestine too.

Because kikes invented the word "racist" to brainwash white people into thinking their own genocide was progress

Yes good goy fight my war

Get fucked. Israel is the reason Europe is being flooded with dune coons. I want to rip the middle east off the planet and throw it into the sun. Then I want to grab every Jew (except Ivanka and her family) and toss them into the ocean that would fill the hole where the middle east used to be.

There, I just achieved world peace.

Jon Mcintosh is a pussy that got triggered by Lego commercials

jidf pls go

They're stupid. They refuse to acknowledge that there Israel is choosing the nationalist side of the globalist-nationalist axis that is forming in global politics right now. They refuse to entertain the notion that Jews are split amongst themselves, when a 5 minute browsing of any Jewish political site's comment section it's nothing but Jews in-fighting about all of this stuff.

And now Soros is moving against Bibi by having the Israeli AG investigate him for war crimes. What convenient timing to go along with Obama's muscular lame-duck session.

But they're too stupid to see it.

Fuck off. There's a difference between globalist jews and zionist jews

Because it makes the jews weaker. Jewish politicians and interest groups in America shill as hard as they can for Israel. If they can be defeated, this will be a massive blow to the jewish stranglehold of the west.

No there isn't kike shill.

so why the disconnect between media kikes and Israel kikes

with say,trump as an example

how can the american jew scream ANOTHER SHOA when he was elected and yet at the same time Israel kikes like trump?

>Trump
>Fascist
I wish, but no. He is a (((republican)))

JIDF, pls go.

Well, uh, technically, nah.

It's hard for the burger to understand
They are not allowed anti israel rulers. They have never known a country not under the Jewish thumb.

The only reason obama sat out of the UN vote was because the jews can't fuck with him anymore. He wouldn't dare do this 2 years ago or before his elections.

Or maybe it's to further alienate Trump by forcing him to kiss jew ass.

No, there's not any

Because Israeli's hate Obama and they see Hillary as an extension of his policies. They liked him more than they liked Hillary. That doesn't mean he has their support.

Open Borders for Israel!

What was Stalin's opinion on Israel?

This

Fuck jews and fuck sand niggers. Tell the UN we dont want questions or votes about those degenerate niggers. Let them nuke each other

You dipshit retard. Obama's going hard in his lame duck session because he is trying to implement as many of the globalist policies that were bought and paid for before Trump takes office, and tying knots for him, as well. This was all supposed to be part of Hillary's agenda, but she got felled by a nationalist, and so now they're scrambling with Plan B.

You fucking NatSocs are dumb as shit. Why are you clowns ignoring Soros moving against Bibi?

Because it doesn't fucking matter you dumb uninformed mongoloid, jesus fuck.

If we're talking about geopolitics, it is the only thing matters. It is the current geopolitical axis and the nationalists are sweeping into power and threatened economic agendas. Major, trillion dollar economic agendas. Israel has chosen the nationalist side of the axis in this contest.

This is the sort of stuff that decides wars. Just shut the fuck up and go back to watching youtube videos of that fat faced pussy you follow talking to SJWs in dingy third tier colleges.