John Kerry is a scumbag

John Kerry is a scumbag

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Bayit-Yehudi-MK-Kerry-pressure-on-Israel-has-anti-Semitic-undertones-339879
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawood_Ibrahim
youtube.com/watch?v=aHO77XX-hiE
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/we.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based jim green

(((green)))

bump

>I have stood for the last 39 years
He stood for defending a foreign country? Fucking kike loving traitor.

Bayit Yehudi MK: Kerry pressure on Israel has anti-Semitic undertones
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Bayit-Yehudi-MK-Kerry-pressure-on-Israel-has-anti-Semitic-undertones-339879

Why Jim is anti-palestinian

• The 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, in Beirut, Lebanon
• The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing by the Islamic Jihad
• December 12, 1983
The 90-minute coordinated 1983 Kuwait bombings of six key foreign and Kuwaiti installations including two embassies, the airport, and the country's main petro-chemical plant, was more notable for the damage it might have caused than what was actually destroyed.
• September 20, 1984 The 1984 United States embassy annex bombing in Beirut, Lebanon.
• January 21, 1985 The Buddhist Borobudur temple in Java was damaged by 9 bombs.
• April 12, 1985 El Descanso bombing.
• Greece June 14, 1985 TWA Flight 847 hijacking.
• Turkey September 6, 1986 Neve Shalom Synagogue attack.
• Israel July 7, 1989 Tel Aviv Jerusalem bus 405 suicide attack, near Kiryat Yearim.
• Egypt February 4, 1990 A bus carrying Israeli tourists in Egypt was attacked by Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine.
• China February 2, 1992 1992 Ürümqi bombings
• Argentina March 17, 1992 The 1992 attack on Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires
• United States January 25, 1993 shootings at CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia.
• United States February 26, 1993 World Trade Center bombing, in New York City.
• March 12, 1993 Serial blasts in Mumbai.

Thats just my take on it would you like more? Please provide your rebuttal ....... I have many more..... Just Saying
I almost forgot Munich massacre of 72.....

ah yes who can forget when Palestinians bombed the Beirut embassy

Oh wait. It wasn't Palestinians, it was Shiite Lebanese irregulars trying to push the Multinational Force out of the country

Oy Vey! Democrats were the real Anti-semites!

At least half of these have nothing to do with Palestinians, I havent checked some of the ones I'm not familiar with

Most of them are (shiite lebanese) IJO, the bombay one is organized crime, hell one of them is fucking Chinese Uighurs.

Yet another one

>1985 The Buddhist Borobudur temple
this was masterminded by a local indonesian islamist in retaliation for a massacre a year earlier. No palestinian involvement whatsoever

If you blame every worldwide terrorist attack on palestinians, jeez

>jew are good bois dey din do nuffin wrong!

where were you when Sup Forums became JIDF?

>March 12, 1993 Serial blasts in Mumbai.
>Orchestrated by an Indian en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawood_Ibrahim
>Somehow Palestinians were behind this

Jew lovers fail to realize that not all Palestinians are mudslimes, as there are Palestinian Christians around.

Due to Trump winning, The_Donald and JIDF shills have raided the board.

why the fuck do i (or any of you) care about jim greens twitter?

Show some fucking respect to veterans assholes

Ok I've gone through literally every one

Of all of these only the Neve Shalom attack, the Tel Aviv bus attack, and the Egypt bus attack were perpetrated by Palestinians. Thats 3 out of 15 claimed attacks

The 1993 WTC bombing and the CIA HQ attack could be claimed to be partly orchestrated in reaction to the occupation of Palestine, but did not have Palestinian involvement

The rest of the attacks mentioned were undertaken by Shiite Lebanese organizations, organized criminals, Uyghurs, or Indonesians and were not connected to Palestine or Palestinians

you gotta remember that
for Jews Palestinian = Muslims and that for Muslims Israel = Jews

>Palestinians

No such thing.

Oh awesome I guess that means you'll stop blaming them for other people's terrorist attacks then, since they're not real

he stood for killing muslims

>, The_Donald and JIDF shills have raided the board.

What this user said. Just means you have to wade through a bit more shit to find the good threads senpai

> as there are Palestinian Christians around
They are literally 1% of Palestinian population and in general more supportive of Israel than their muslim neighbors are.

>They are literally 1% of Palestinian population and in general more supportive of Israel than their muslim neighbors are.
source?

>bit more
there is alot more than a "bit" the T(J)IDF infects every part of Sup Forums. not only that they got their puppet in the white house.

And defending a foreign power which meddles in US politics. Just look at that rat kike Ben Shapiro, was anti Trump as Trump wasn't groveling as much to Israel before, now he says he'll help overturn UN resolution on Israelis building settlements on Palestinian land.

>More supportive of Israel
False, only other Jews and evangelical Christians support the Christ killers.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHO77XX-hiE

You are not so smart

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/we.html

Ok, I'm sorry, they might make as much as 2,5%. As for their support, It's mostly anectodal evidence . I have had great conversation with Dan Shueftan, an interesting guy and former policy adviser to several Israeli governments - who interestingly enough favors Israel withdrawing from West Bank - Who basically gave me an interesting explaination of how arab christians work. Tl;dr version is that they were amongst the fiercest israeli opponents, but with Palestinian leaders increasingly pandering to muslims and becoming more islamic themselves, and with rising wave of islamism in general (which goes hand in hand with anti-christian stances) they are simply realising that if muslims get their way, christians' well being will not be a priority.