White People

*drags whiteboy back into the ring*

Oh hell no we're not done here, just answer the fucking question and settle it; why do you whites eat like shit?

A FUCKING LEAF

It must suck to be white. Getting shit on constantly by everyone else while being too weak to fight back. Shits too funny

Well you could get the fuck out of Canada and go to a white country which actually has a culture and cuisine and see for yourself, you fucking retard.

Oh so many African Cuisine restaurants that are Michelin star rated.

Indian food tastes like shit, because it basically is, and you are a nigger. White people invented everything and you can laugh while we're on our way to the grave but you'll be the one living like the animal you are when whitey isn't around to make and take care of everything.

>scientists
>white people

Nice, scientists can only be white.

>why do you whites eat like shit?
indian food literally contains fecal matter

I'm getting tired of dindus and their taking pride in their disgusting food.

What is nigger food anyway? There are no nigger restaurants here.

There's delicious Asian and Arab food but I never come across African restaurants.

Yeah funny how most whites tend not to be violent savages, having invented things like democracy, civilization and philosophy.

Keep up your insane sjw crusade against white males though and see what happens. We might not be barbarians but we are the most smart, efficient and ruthless killers ever put on earth

We don't need spicy food to cut through the taste and smell of shit.

Why am I not supprised that this nigger can't grasp the concept of actual decent cuisine

>joke is made about how whites always get picked on
>poor white boys get so butthurt they have to talk about history

when niggers get so butthurt over being inferior that they resort to nitpicking mickey mouse bullshit like how another race seasons the food they eat

niggers wouldnt be eating at all if it werent for foodstamps

Niggers culturally appropriated delicious southern cuisine here and now call it "soul food" to make it seem like they have a culture

Nigger cuisine is grape drank, skittles and a pack of menthols

fuck off back to africa nigger

This.

it goes away when you realize it's just internet banter and most minorities are actually terrified of you.

>fuck off back to africa nigger
>flag
so self-defeating

Restaurants with all/mostly black staff are some of the dirtiest most chaotic places to eat.

You can drink the semen straight out of my cock, if you catch my drift

Why? I'd love for him to fuck off back to Africa where our SA bros are, they knew how to deal with you shitskins

>niggers wouldnt be eating at all if it werent for foodstamps
Hahahahahaha

B-but I thought all white people were murderous cave dwellers that shoot da black on site?

>be black
>use cookware invented by white people to cook food cultivated by white people using technology invented by white people on a stove made by white people using electricity provided by white people following a recipe created by white people
>can't properly follow directions and end up over-cooking everything to a perfect al blando
>grab specialty jar invented by white people
>unscrew cap invented by white people, made of plastic created by white people
>cover over-cooked meat with spices curated and cultivated by white people
>don't get botulism because of pasturization invented by white people
>hahaha damn white people don't know how to cook

underrated post

spicy food is the defeat of the cook
numbs the tongue to hide the fact the food's rotten, unedible, or both
only a handful of countries, all in Europe, know true cuisine
and, yes, most of them bathed by the Mediterranean
this is a fact

The day of the rope is near

>niggers wouldnt be eating at all if it werent for foodstamps

>minorities are actually terrified of you.

Tell me you don't actually believe that.

>fight back
>go to jail
>surrounded by even more niggers