French cucklord explains that Africa was Kingz n Shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=Pwq5kCps8ss

Basically he says that white people are the reason why Africa is shit and that Africa was very developped until the Portuguese arrived in 1500
Mass dislike this crap please

>French jew cucklord
ftfy

The only developped place in Africa was the north and that was thanks of the Arabs.

Niggers were and will never be smart enough to develope anything.

>Egyptian pharaohs: roughly 3000 BC to 300 BC
>next transition is American slave: roughly 1600 AD to 1865 AD
hmmmm what happened to all the rich black history in the thousands of years in between

There is some truth to it, though afrocentrics exaggerate. Prior to European contact, West and Central Africa had empires like Ashanti, Songhai, Mali, and Ghana. While there was obviously nothing on par with Europe (and no literacy), they did have a degree of organization, state-like formations, and order. Colonialism really did destroy the continent through shittily drawn borders, exploitation of tribal rivalries, and so on. I don't understand why we can't hold two thoughts in our head at the same time. I acknowledge racial differences and I also acknowledge that Europeans wrecked much of Africa.

We are indeed some bad people, always destroying African "cultures"

>We
More like your ancestor, you are a mix of them and the Africans/Moors who rape them

This.
Listen, I don't doubt that tons of African Americans can trace their lineage through Egypt at one point.
But the chances of those ancestors being Pharaohs? Fucking almost nothing.

The issue with Hoteps is that they often attribute a handful of instances (The Roman Emperor from Carthage, African Egyptian Pharaohs, Africans in Asia) to being responsible for all of the other achievements that those people produced. They go by the one Hol-up rule where, if a black person was involved once, they get to claim props forever.

Hoteps and Afrocentricists like these are the worst, almost as bad as heritagefags in the US. They think only of a past they had no part in personally rather than what's best for the future they will HAVE to create.

You are a mixture of iberian/mudslim rapebabies and indians

So shut the fuckup

Why did you ruin Africa, Alberto?
It was a cyberpunk even before you arrived

africa under white majority rule

Why did you ruin all the lands surrounding Paris, Pierre?

africa under black majority rule

africans will always be shit.

We wanted to imitate the Moorish Caliphate of Portugal

I'm not because my family came from Germany and the only Spanish descendent have blond hair and blue eyes.

Moortugal BTFO

>Africa was very developped until the Portuguese arrived in 1500

I guess we'll never really know the true story seeing as they were completely illiterate.

Be quite mohamed abdul mohamed

>fuckin poortugese takin thems crowns n shiet

Virtually no African Americans can trace their ancestry to Egypt. That is for certain but I get what you're saying.

>Listen, I don't doubt that tons of African Americans can trace their lineage through Egypt at one point.
I don't think so. There's thousands of miles of desert between where they came from and Egypt. Maybe if your ancestors came from East Africa, like King Obongo.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply a lot proportionally. Just a lot gross, maybe a couple thousand total. Less than a tenth of a percentage of the total number of slave-born blacks in America are able to make that claim.

Part of it is that the nihilistic tribalism that predated civic society and advanced social resource organization is still really strong in Africa, so you have 'presidents' and leaders who have no moral issue with hoarding the wealth of the nation Nork style

no, not even that. but I get your point.

lol, that outlier

I don't know how many people here have read the blog of an aid worker that describes how african culture tears everyone down to the lowest common denominator, but if anyone has it saved, please post it here.

that was just what someone saw in a few months, what I've seen living there my entire life is exactly the same.
I'm not saying that there is no such thing as intelligent or hardworking blacks. On the contrary, the culture forces them to be extremely hardworking if they want to do anything but starve, and you absolutely do get intelligent blacks that take the initiative to better themselves, but these sadly get hammered back down into place, because societies in sub-saharan africa don't celebrate an individual for their achievements, they celebrate the achievements for how they benefit them.

There was absolutely civilisation in southern africa before europeans, but such civilisation was the exception rather than the norm. In no other part of the world will you find the sort of history that you do here without having civilisation being ubiquitous, but over here each civilisation is regarded as borderline miraculous for managing to unite so many people.

Liberals who deceive themselves into thinking that every african is the exact same as their american born, college educated black lawyer will never be able to understand the problem with africa.

the only way to fix africa (and by proxy, maybe even the world) is to stop empowering the gibmedats by donating money and food to everyone. What they should instead do is realise that not everyone is equal, some people are better than others, smarter than others and more driven to succeed and make the world a better place. Aid must be directed to this elite minority through education and opportunities (and not by some stupid coding bus) to allow them to pull africa out of the shithole it has dug itself into.