When are you going to recognize east asians are the master race...

When are you going to recognize east asians are the master race? East asian women are desired by all men because their genes are superior.East asians arent christ cucks.East asians have bigger brains and higher iqs. East asian cities have better infrastructure. East asians make better cars. East asians are smart enough to reproduce and not go extinct like the whites.

Oh and we might have smaller dicks, but that doesnt because the bigger your dick is the smaller your brain size, thats why whites and niggers have bigger dicks than us.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/china-largest-christian-population-world-200-million-believers-despite-crackdown-166718/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btw im a girl

Do you think I'll ever get a qt 3.14 nip gf?

>East asians arent christ cucks.
christianpost.com/news/china-largest-christian-population-world-200-million-believers-despite-crackdown-166718/

Despite the increasing persecution of Christians in China, the Communist country is on track to have the largest Christian population in the world by 2030

Yes but our good east asian women dint like whites.Whites can only get our trashy goldiggers.If your not that rich for our goldiggers go for a thai or philipino

>tfw too intelligent for life

Your an honourary east asian

Did your other thread get BTFO to much? You gana flood with this shit?

Nah I don't like the round flat faces with high cheek bones on many Asians, it's a giant turn off. I prefer Caucasian women who have more slender gracile faces. But I admit some Asian women are beautiful, and have great hair. Some Asian women do have gracile faces but often their Mongoloid features (slanted eyes and high cheek bones) make the slender face shape look bad. The problem is, most Asian women look like 4's and under, so the distribution curve is, shall we say.. "slanted" (excuse the pun!) in a negative manner. But when Asian women are good looking, they are fucking amazing. It's just very rare to find one.

But hey! Asians do age amazingly well compared to white women who age like butter left out in the midday summer sun.

>East asian women are desired by all men because their genes are superior.
In the last survey I saw, black men still went for white women.

>Your
>higher iqs
k.

Chink women have weak genes.
Your chink men cant bread right and your women grow to be disgusting as fuck. You have a greed culture filled with shitty people who are racist as fuck.

Your weak unathletic genes with your tiny dicks and gutter oil eating, mob mentality, greed cunt, concrete tower living ghoust city building, cheap whore fucking cunts.

Why this dirty submissive sub-human race keep trying to claim master race today?

Chinks get fucked by Japs. And Japs get fucked by Whites.

Niggers fuck what they can.

Whites win everytime.

The black race is too inferior even for our trashiest women

you guys even worship our anime.

daily reminder nips are honorary aryans and other asians arent
dont fool yourself

Whites get cucked by niggers

Be grateful goy, Asians will build amazing VR waifus, womanless fertilization, and lifelike sexbots that will replace the unbearable nuisance that is the modern Western women. All while the harpies shrill in the West and the beta government kneels like a doormat to these feminists and blocks sectors and VR waifus.

Who am I kidding, all women are an unbearable nuisance, just ask any guy that has had to flirt "right", pass lifelong shit tests, understand their doublespeak, and deal with their emotional narcissistic indirection and passive aggression. Some men enjoy dealing with that garbage, I for one don't. It's too much of a price tag for sex.

We arent not aryans, aryans are inferior to us

>if I keep spouting retarded shit I'm sure they will believe me!!!

Good luck chink user. I'm sure someone will believe you. Any mob sheep chink will for sure!

Does this mean chinks and spics are intermarrying at high rates?

That just means our extra women are improving the white race

>get colonised by europe like an african shithole
>superior

Poles are the master Race

tits or gtfo