Boy Scouts

Are you ok with transgender boys in Boy Scouts?

yahoo.com/news/boy-scouts-on-transgender-youths-we-defer-to-birth-certificates-175737451.html

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-transgender-cub-scout-20161228-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no. when I was a scout, we had enough problems with actual gay kids trying to diddle the 11 year olds. no more fuel to that fire, please.

any sexy stories?

nothing like some forced ficki ficki at the county jamboree from a pimple faced fag, eh?

I was never involved but it happened, and it was a problem. gay dudes are creeps

Centralized scout organizations are cancerous, I am astonished how you can blindly accept this, literally common core-alike, very "un-americana". Maybe it is related to laws and regulations regarding child protection, I am not sure.

Our scout clubs are mostly local and independent, with a few expectations (like church organizations), we do not have any military insignia nor do we use electricity.

>nor do we use electricity

you mean the gayboree?

>transgender boys
Do you mean eunuchs, or double mastectomies?

no

Boy scouts are fucking stupid anyway, why not

They're not boys, so, now.

No

No, they are now goy scouts

it's a great program if you join the right troop and have parental involvement. very Sup Forums in a lot of ways - they teach life skills, self reliance, leadership, basic weapons use, etc

A lot of troops are garbage, however. it completely depends on the group you are with.

In Canada, we don't have Boy Scouts anymore. Its just called Scouts Canada. And:
>girls can join
>atheists and agnostics can join
>fags and trannies can join

That said, its not combined with Girl Guides - those still exist and hold their policy of no boys allowed. Its been this way for years.

It's called boy scouts, not abomination scouts

No, it confuses the hell out of the ScoutMasters when they go for the reach-around and there's no dick.
>Was in a Scout Troop where the SM left suddenly and all the pretty boys were told not to go round to his house anymore...
mfw it's good to be an ugly kid

No, or boys in "Girl" Scouts which has been a thing for a while now.

>not an excuse to hang out innawoods and verbally shitpost with friends
Sounds like somebody missed out. Though, it does depend on the group. My pastor was one of the most chill leaders you could hope for.

>girls can join
>atheists and agnostics can join
>fags and trannies can join

So it doesn't have any fucking thing to do with the actual Scouts.

Fucking Canada, always corrupting non degenerate stuff

I don't see any problem.
Scout is just scout, not a holy club.

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-transgender-cub-scout-20161228-story.html

Sigh.
Typical transphobic society. We have long way to go yeah.

>tfw no confused tomboy in your scout troop to discreetly bone on canoe camping trips

>Are you ok with transgender boys in Boy Scouts?

Sure. Why not?

See that's my objection. If there's no trans then there's more cute boys for me to fool around with.

>pedophiles are creeps

FTFY

>INB4 hurrr durrr what's the difference?

Ya, fuck off ;)

Its not pedophilia. Camping environments can be the most fun for pubescent gay lads to fool around with each other, I know they were for me, and if I have a gay son I want him to experience that joy.

>Camping environments can be the most fun for pubescent gay lads to fool around with each other

Well yeah, if they're both kids it's not pedophilia. The other guy was talking about people in their teens trying to fuck 11 year olds.

Oh my... is that a boy :^(

If it is, I'm worried about my own sexuality

I'm OK with the gays coming in but not trannies. It's called BOY Scouts not gender fluid demi queer scouts

Yeah well I was just saying if they allow biological girls in as transgender that will be less bi-curious str8 boys for the gays to fool around with during Jamboree.

we kicked out a handful of 15 and 16 year olds that were trying to get fresh with the younger scouts (11-12).

>if they allow biological girls in as transgender that will be less bi-curious str8 boys for the gays to fool around with during Jamboree.

Yeah, no. It's not like they're putting a cap on membership. The same amount of boys will be around - just with the addition of trans boys.

Just tell them to get fresh with each other.

Yeah but one vagina can easily provide for multiple boys.

>first it was homos
>now it's transgenders
Can we get over this transgender meme?
Seriously, everywhere it's being pushed and it's really divisive.

no
I think gender and sex should be linked until someone is post-puberty. Then people can do whatever the fuck they want to their bodies.

Looks who's talking Ahmed

Boy Scouts is great. Backpacking with friends and playing with knives and fire is a great wholesome tone for kids.

>morally straight