POPE CALLS FOR SEX CRUSADE|AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST ARE THE LAST FRONTIER

FAQ
>isn't this technically Racemixing?
It is. But in a different way. We have cellular DNA and mDNA. The newborns will share the mDNA of their mothers, perfect for slaves, boys will work for free for the Christianity while girls will form a special nun order. This is our biggest chance to finally destroy the Black man and the Muslim man, once and for all.
>won't our Continent lack men and our women be in danger
Absolutely not. All the black and arab men that are coming here are all being stored in prisons. We are forcing them in the wrong path. Nothing to be scared. Plus this will make them horny for White and Mediterranean cock. Population will increase.
>what if I get any disease or AIDS?
Martyr of the Church
>what if the girl doesn't want to?
Never force them. Hug them very strong, make them feel your heart on their chests, never be rude, say sweet words in your native language. This might be "easy" on m.eastern girls, they seems to be fascinated by the romantic European man, with the nigresses of africa you must show both sweetness and power.
>how do we call the new borns?
With the name of the Saints
>should i marry those women?
Absolutely not. They are married with God.
>I can't travel what do I do?
Do you part in your MotherFather land and bless any many negress and convert as many brown girls as possible with your blessed member.

So Sup Forums this is an unofficial news. The Pope signed a special law as I write that suggests to all the Christians in the Old Continent to spread their knowledge and seed in those unfaithful regions. He called for a Sex Crusade. The main objective is to bring the message of Salvation and love of Jesus Christ, but also enough knowledge to let those communities to finally grow. Every single drop of sperm that will inseminate those chocolate wombs is blessed. This Crusade is in full effect since Africa and the Middle East lack any male presence.
Now go my brothers, bring the Message of Hope and Love of our Lord and His Son Jesus Christ in those Lands!!

swedes and muslims don't need to apply

Where were you when Catholic leadership revealed themselves as Jews?

Wasn't it a Italian dude who posted the last thread

user, the Pope wants a nice Christian, peaceful land white at least somewhat white people.

YOU literally can progress Africans evolution, RIGHT NOW.

Can't we simply breed with the black chicks that run around here or needs it to be some of them from down there in africa

It was the Pope, he browses Sup Forums

Come, you know man must lead the household. Would you rather give it to the black man? Or the white man?

Christianize Africa, the children will be taken care of by the Church.

Do you think ignoring the problem (African savagery) will make it go away?

You must Crusade in Africa, can't you see the good you will be doing? The kids will be smarter, more beautiful, Christian ...

You're a fucking retard. Africa is a shithole even if it was completely devoid of niggers.

>Africa is a shithole even if it was completely devoid of niggers

Africa would be pretty nice without the savages

Yeah, learn the geography of Africa and why it's a shithole. Whites wouldn't have been able to flourish the way we did outside of the continent.

Rivers turn into rapids and rapids turn into waterfalls, how are you going to trade on that? How are you supposed to flourish on a continent with flesh eating diseases and mosquitos? You don't.

It would be for us now that we've evolved ourselves and our technology outside of it and can bring it in the continent.

The pope is asking for your seed in an African womb, you don't need to marry or live there. But the baby must be baptized.

No I thought maybe it would be better to let the animals do their stuff down there and leave the "nature" the way it is

>The pope is asking for your seed in an African womb

I could see why a nigger monkey like you wouldn't give a shit. Go for it.

Who gives a shit what Africans do or what's good for them? You are no pro-white if you pay so much attention to the welfare of other races. It's exactly what SJWs do.

Well Anons, I can't save them all. I had hoped you all would make the wise choice and heed the call.

Just know your inaction has sealed the fate of the world. Pic related.

If you are pro-white, your mind should logically be occupied with white things, not black things. Everything you say is an oxymoron ("I care about whites, hence black this and black that...."). No, it should be: "I care about whites, hence white this and white that." To hell with niggers.

Like I said ... you are like one who holds his hands on his hears and pretends he hears nothing.

Pretending Africa does not exist will not make it go away. This is your chance to finally subdue the continent and secure a future for whites by creating peaceful, somewhat more intelligent offspring in Africa who will not harm Europe. But you will not ...

Go away you BR.

>We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinese or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them.
-George S. Patton

Put away childish fantasies such as genocide.

It is clear Africa's population will grow, but you can stem the tide of ignorance by populating it with Afro-Fingolians with much higher IQ.