So, as you have observed, we are being raided and the important threads are being slided

So, as you have observed, we are being raided and the important threads are being slided.

FIRST THINGS FIRST:

The Israel problem does NOTHING but DIVIDE us. Don't fall for it. You DON'T have to agree with Trump just because he said so. And if you're a newfag, Trump never said he is anti-Israel. But this doesn't matter. Don't agree with him just because he said so. THINK for yourself and consider the implications of this YOURSELF.

Just my two-cents: consider that Soros is anti-Israel and Israel also kills mudslimes.

NOW, THE IMPORTANT STUFF:

I think this is the best opportunity to divide the jews.Make the brainwashed normies and SJWs be against the kikes and show their true face. Some user in another thread suggested a hashtag like #JewsAgainstZionism.

I can't do it by myself, so we need to discuss this and create a general. Again, don't fall for the memes and think for yourself.

BUMPS APPRECIATED

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2016/08/18/revealed-george-soros-war-on-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have my bump, friend. it's impressive the amount of
>1 post by this ID
going on today. What the fuck is happening?

More Jews in Israel is less Jews in America and Europe.

/leftypol/

>You DON'T have to agree with Trump just because he said so
back to tumblr, libshill, this is one record you wont correct.

>/leftypol/
Is that from cripplechan or reddit?

the fact that there are faggots who consider themselves /leftypol/ is really really sad.

8 I think

#MakeMilennialsAntisemiticAgain

leftists should be banned.

bamp.

lefties got divided in the 70s

we are not lefties. lets keep the (((ideoloical purity))) in the natsoc and SWJ spheres.

Sup Forums is about incorrect views after all

Right you are! Have a bump.

Israel can go fuck itself. Jews are and have always been the problem with the west. Palestinians are just useful idiots for our cause to make the jews look bad. Even SJW's and their sick love affair with islam are turning against Israeli's.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Don't Israelis hate the likes of Soros as well? They appear to be nationalist like the rest of us and it's a shame the UNSC doesn't just let them remove kebab. We can always remove them later, one problem at a time.

a Bump for my man

There's more than one cabal, they hate Soros but that doesn't mean they're not NWO cucks themselves

We are not turning against israeli's, we are turning against Netanyahu's warmongering.

>who
>whom

>"We"

Fuck off nigger

Oh good, a thread acknowledging the JIDF raid

>Just my two-cents: consider that Soros is anti-Israel and Israel also kills mudslimes.

This is another fucking JIDF thread. Fuck off you stupid kikes, Isreal is gone and there is nothing you can do to stop it

This goy is right. This is a good way to make the kosher divide and conquer tactic our own. #JewsAgainstZionism #OpenBorders4Israel

>Sup Forums is about incorrect views after all

everything about Sup Forums in one sentence.

This shit is confusing as fuck. Leave it to the jews to make things a clusterfuck I guess.

Fuck off and kys

OP is a false actor. Started off with a "i am one of you" and then lead into a "Dont this, think for yourself despite me telling you to think for you."

We are being raided, by you. We evolve faster than you, and we will eat you alive.

They hate him because Israel is nationalist, and he's a globalist.

In reality there's little to pick, the two are part of the larger (((problem))).

It's not them this time.
I already checked.

>we will eat you alive.
This.

You're just paranoid. It's business as usual.

what movie was this from? I vaguely remember it being relatively good.

fucking jidf is here REEEEE

kys trumpshill

Even the Jews can't be consistent on Israel.
The leftist commie jews suck the Palistinian revolutionary chic dick
The money grubbing Soros jews will sell anything away for more world control
The crazy orthodox Jews don't want the IDF to make Israel because they want to stay in pretend 16thcentury Poland in JewYork until muh Messiach kills all the goys and does it all for them.
>So, stormies can fuck more Jews by supporting Israel, because it doesn't make sense, and that's why it's true.

Israel internet defense was sure quick to throw american jews under the bus on 4/pol/. Just an observation from a goy.

"Israelis do not need to be lectured about the importance of peace by foreign leaders".
- Bibi

Is this a good time to mention that we should ignore all the divisive "Germanic vs Meds" threads?

Hans is right

>we
please don't speak for the collective since it's anonymous imageboard not everybody shares same beliefs

>some people support israel
>omg guise we're being raided by shills
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes,we should ignore those threads,the " *insert nationality here* are not white" meme needs to die

What's the problem with Israel Pedro ? We need a place to send the kikes to

I specified that I, pesonally, AM pro-Israel you fucking faggot

What does any shilling actually accomplish when there are several different groups with totally different agendas all unknowingly fighting against each other?

>You DON'T have to agree with Trump just because he said so.
This is just a glimpse of what's to come over the next four years. Now that the EC has voted, Trump is showing his true colors. It's time to face it: we got cucked.

We have one. It's called a gas chamber.

You are right. Divide the left and force them to chose between muh holocaust muh bad kikes would be great. But still drumpf is a kike and the kikes are the biggest problem.

Here (((JIDF))) very impressed with your effort

Oh look, yet another load of people trying to make us like Jews. You do realise that we can hate both Muslims and Jews, right? We don't have to pick either side as a friend, which is what you're trying to do.

jesus christ, are you all fucking retarded or something ?

I basically said "let's not fucking separate Sup Forums into two sides, let's accept that we have different opinions on the subject and USE this opportunity to DIVIDE them."

If you say "lets face et guise trump cucked us" or "Israel is actshually good my good goys there's actschually more varieties of kikes" you better fuck off.

Trump said from the beginning he was pro-Israel, but now he is a little bit exaggerating. There may be differences between globalist and nationalist kikes, but they are still FUCKING kikes.

What I am trying to say is, it's a huge clusterfuck and it's better to exploit it and turn it against (((them))), besides our personal views.

I think you have misunderstood what I said, brother. You are exactly right

Good post German bro. I hope everything works out in your country sooner rather than later.

pol is not a side, pol is just a stabilizer; we are never divided but never together

Yes, but this shit takes away our concentration from more important stuff.

The Subversion Generals were postponed for the next days because nobody even cared to bump them. Everybody was busy throwing shit in each other's faces in the other 102138213 threads that were basically discussing the same thing

Thanks, burgerbro, although the future is grim, one can only hope and fight on

Yet, in your OP you say you want to divide the Jews then a little further down you say you are pro-Israel. So which is it? Do you want to divide Jews or do you love the land of Jews?

You're saying things which, to me, seem very contradictory and make you seem very much like an amateur concern shill.

bumping

Thanks, Germanbro. This is fucking absurd amounts of bullshit. We've known for a long time that Trump is pro-Israel, you fucking have to be to get anywhere near a Republican ticket. The shilling is absurd. I want to gas the kikes as much as everyone else, but we can't pretend that this was unexpected. This is exactly the reaction he should have.

>liberals throwing a shitfit because they elected a "radical right-wing" president
>republicans worried about how leftist he is and have been for over a year
>anyone in their right mind thinking he'd oppose Israel and obliterate the entire Christian base

No dude, one can consider me pro-Israel because in my opinion, this stance is better than the anti-Israel stance. Although I hate all kinds of kites, be they on either side,the pro-Israel side was always backed by conservatives. And I won't ever support the same stuff Soros does.

algemeiner.com/2016/08/18/revealed-george-soros-war-on-israel/

Heres the thing guy. Israel is pro ethnic nationalism. Once you see this it all falls into place with why the left hates them. Don't be a stupid faggot people.

Trump not only won the Republican ticket, he won the election. It's done. He's President. He doesn't have to pretend to be pro-Israel. No, he's revealing his true colors now. He actually is pro-Israel and a lot further left than we imagined. We got cucked.

I'm just here for the OC shitposting.

The reality is that we've been Jewed hard.

The Zionists were always the ones in control of the government. Trump is just another dipshit they've got in their puppet position. All of us knew that, we just ignored it because "TRUMP IS BETTER THAN NOTHING"

It's just pig feed for pigs, which is what we are

To them, at least. Fuck - whatever at this point. I was always kind of pro Israel in my own mind, though I didn't talk about that here. I don't hate Israel, I hate what the Zionist cunts do to other races and how the Jews in other countries control things

Exactly what I'm trying to explain to everybody. Hope they stop biting on each others asses and start using our powers on something more productive. Fucking newfags are revealing themselves when saying "hurr durr u got cucked by drumpf". Although he is a little bit exaggerating, his pro-Israel stance was known from the beggining of his campaign

Bump

>we are being raided

There's no raid going on, just Trumpfags doing mental gymnastics to deal with the fact that they elected a literal zionist.

OMG PEOPLE ARE POSTING WHAT EVER THEY WANT IN A BOARD WITH BARE-BONES RULES AND MODERATION SHIIILLLLSSSSS

>one can consider me pro-Israel because in my opinion, this stance is better than the anti-Israel stance
Right.

>algemeiner.com/2016/08/18/revealed-george-soros-war-on-israel/
So, you want to convince me that a man who has been playing chess with my country, is in part behind the mass importation of Muslims, has funded countless pysops and propaganda compaigns and is LITERALLY Jewish is actually /ourguy/ simply because a JEWISH OWNED AND WRITTEN paper said so?

You know what, you're right. I can't smell even a whiff of shilling here. wtf i luv u now

Nice initiative user, but you should use something more like pic related.

Ditch the Impact font and cover only half of the image. Also, highlighting the hashtag part with color would be recommended

neighbourino BUMP

kikes know they are fucked so they are trying to get Sup Forums on their side
and the mud/libfags think that means we are turning on trump so they are in overshill mode.

just sit back/pol and watch them dance for our amusement

>A FUCKING LEAF

I swear to god we need a region ban on you faggots.

It's ok to discuss this, it's NOT ok to make 10 fucking several threads """discussing""" the same fucking thing. Also, telling every Trump supporter they were cucked just shows how much you followed the election campaign.

Also, don't you fucking dare tell anybody here to stop being paranoid about shills. We all know how much we fought to get rid of them, and we also have proof of it. Remember when Ben Fischbein's name, the head of CTR, was banned here ? Of course not, because you're just a wanna be troll which prevents his suicide by spouting retarded stale memes and annoying everybody

You really should read the news before posting. Trump is unabashedly pro-Israel now.

Dude, it's like you are not even listening to me. i didn't tell you to support Israel or listen to my personal views. You asked for a motivation over what I said. I told you that we should let our personal disagreements behind and fight against ALL of them

and in order to keep it that way they better get on their knees

after all, who else do they have?

slurp slurp

> i didn't tell you to support Israel or listen to my personal views
Then why throw Jewish propaganda at me then? i.e, that link

You know what they're doing with Soros right? They are seeing the ever growing anti-Jew sentiment in Europe which scares the living shit out of them, so they had to decide to cut off a finger to save a hand. Everyone's heard of Soros and Jews know this, they also know everyone hates Soros. So, to placate the growing anti-Jew population they are attempting to throw Soros under the bus and say "hey guys, soros is the bad guy here not Jews".

Jews are a one-bit system and even then they're painfully bad at it. Your throwing that anti-Soros article in my face makes you seem very fucking shill-like.

He has to win a second election in 4 years you fuckwit

ye, of course. Ignore all my arguments and post a meme. Good job, leaf, never change

Agreed.

It's really getting tiresome having to argue with the faggy MUH TRUMP IS IN ISRAELS POCKET shills now, but they'll leave in due time.

I'll continue to tie them up with shitposts with all my might until they give up or try a new angle. This jew thing is just lame.

That's the thing. Trump has gone on and on about how countries need to pay up if they want US protection. But now Israel gets a free pass? He's jumping to their aid and asking for nothing in return. What makes Israel so special? You and I both know the answer...

Free pass for WHAT you stupid nigger?

For not bending over to the fucking UN, becuase they're the good guys now?

Do you seriously think the Republicans would try to nominate someone other than the incumbent just because he pissed off the party elites? The voters would throw a shit fit.

I'll stand by Israel

If they take 10 million refugees

Free pass to US protection you stupid double nigger.

Listen here britboy, I chose the first fucking link of google because YOU asked why I said what I said.

You can choose to call me a shill for trying to keep US together and divide THEM, but I suggest going back to slurping some tea made from paki sweaty balls

Trump now holds all the power in that relationship
if he doesnt use it for america's benefit, then i will be right there with you tearing that traitor down
if that is the case
personally, i think israel just got played in trumps chess.

>this

Let them take some refugees in and i'm cool with them...but we all know that won't be the case.

It's already the case. What more needs to happen to convince you of this? He's already fighting for them and asking for nothing in return. That's a shit deal for America.

Bump

Oh, whats that Kraut? I point out that you sound very much like a shill and you get angry at me? There's no trying to further expand on your views as to clear things up for me, you just jump straight to insulting me and my country? Yeah, it really seems like you want to keep us together.

Also, did you not say that we should think for ourselves? Yet when I thought for myself and came to the conclusion that you are likely a shill trying to push a pro-Jewish agenda you instantly got angry at me.

>We should stay united sounds like a shill

I disagree with him, but you're full of shit. At least he isn't trying to divide us.

No. I didn't just "right jump at you". I first explained you why I am not shilling, the purpose of this thread and then further motivation of my personal views.

i didn't get angry at you, you are passive-aggressivelly implying I have some hidden agenda for half of the fucking thread. You are clinging to little details after every response of mine and coming with a retarded paranoid assumption that I actually mean to do something else.

The way I see it, you're the fucking shill here, since you are trying to disprove an actual sincere attempt to unite us and straighten our anger towards our actual enemy.

retarded stale memer confirmed.

But you have to understand that you have contradicted yourself.

>you want to attack jews
>yet you support jews

Do you see how this is fucking confusing and leads me to believe you're a shill trying to push a pro-Jew agenda Then, in your OP you said;

>consider that Soros is anti-Israel and Israel also kills mudslimes.

You know full well that the vast majority of Sup Forums hates Muslims, so you can surely see how this bit of what you said can come across as a subtle way of saying "Jews hate Muslims too so we should like Jews".

Maybe you are trying to, as you say, keep us together but you've contradicted yourself too much. You haven't even said why you're pro-Israel beyond what you said to me a little further up; "because it's better that the anti-Israel stance".

Can't you at least see why I'm suspicious of you?

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

I didn't say I am pro-jews, I said the pro-Israel stance is better than the other, since, as the user from 's pic pointed out, the economical and military implications of supporting Israel are better than the other. Fuck them all, they are all the same, but we need to tackle each problem at a time.

And as I several times said, I DON'T want the others to agree with me. I said that, whatever your personal views on the issue, don't use them to further degrade discussions and help the actual shills' job of dividing us easier.

I can see why you are suspicious, but you just seem to ignore everything I say

That's a false dichotomy. We don't have to choose between pro-Israel and anti-Israel. The third option is to stay out of it altogether. This is Trump's policy with every other nation: if they want US protection, they need to pay for it. The real question is: why doesn't he hold Israel to this same standard?

whats with all the jew threads? Did something happen?

You should've quoted that post much sooner, it would have made your stance so much clearer. The reason why I've been ignoring most of what you say is because, without that quoted post you just gave, everyone you said painted you out to be a shill with an agenda.

I'm sorry for pissing you off lad, but you did legitimately seem like a shill to me and I was trying to push you in to making a fatal Freudian slip.

>everything you said*