Should we support israel? I mean they are right wing as fuck and they give leftist agenda the middle finger

Should we support israel? I mean they are right wing as fuck and they give leftist agenda the middle finger.

And besides the internationalist jews are against israel like soros. And they want to genocide the mudslimes.

Sounds like you have your answer, friend! Remember, diaspora globalist Jews, or nationalist Jews?

>siding with jews at all

Why?
They aren't even the enemy of my enemy
They just demand money

Of course they're right wing you nigger. All Jews are right wing about their own homeland, they hate goyim in their lands. They're bringing diversity and shit to other countries to destabilize them and destroy culture. Of course Israelis are nationalist, it's their own fucking country. No Jew wants immigrants in Israel. They want it everywhere else so they can manipulate genders and races, and turn the Middle East into a shit hole to easily be conquered. Don't forget the royal bloodline of the Saudis are Jews originally.

Why do you have to pick a side? Just let them kill each other.

Lefties hate Israel, that's a plus in my book.

If we were forced to choose between 2 types of jew, the Israeli ones are objectively better than the crazed Hollywood diaspora kikes trying to push their neo-communism on America.

pay denbts

>the royal saudis are jewish
sauce?

Fuck globalist cunts like Soros and fuck Israel too. The only good Jew is a dead Jew

Stop it, bluepilled fuck

And the sky is pink and im eric clapton and my mom says im cool and the earth is a cube and goldfish have legs and i love this series of books called berenstein

I think they are doing it so that right wing parties that support israel get control of those countries. The swedish anti immigrant party is pro israel, gert is pro israel, le pen is pro israel,trump is pro pro israel etc etc etc. All these pro israel parties and people are getting popularity and power.

If you have to choose one, choose the better one. Duh

Shia Muslim here who supports Israel. I'd support anyone who stands up to the Sunni cancer that poses a threat to Shias, Christians and Jews in the ME. The Iran/Israel debacle is just a meme, as we both have an enemy in common.

So why is this board so antileftist. Israel is spiritual. Judah is jewish. Israelis are not israelites. They need to reunite and nobody knows what their tribe is anyways. Muh Levis. Most people read Bible thinking they themselves are priests or something. We are now goyim. If you believe in Christ. We will do the Mosaic Codes in the Millennium before Christ fulfills entire thing in a Zion from the clouds. Not a third temple we are prophesied to build and somebody defames it in the one and most gross way one can as prophesied in Revelation; and New Creation/White Throne. You've heard goyim so many times that some editions mistranslate even Isaiah 40:17 using Gentiles over "nations". Start digging and dividing and researching more!

*not. Not "now".

Fuck off faggot. Jews are cancer and hate Shia's just as much as Sunni's. Israel needs to be wiped out as well as Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan. USA needs to pull out all troops and leave the Middle East alone.

>Never forget lads. Soros and many other elites are Hungarian Jews.

leb-user, redpill me on shia and sunni islam.

Let's say that Israel stays nationalist. What basic principles do they actually embrace? It can't be allegiance to the Tribe, since so many Jews are for multiculturalism.

The fact of the matter is that insofar as Israel has produced productive people--and it has--it is because they have embraced Western ideals like individual achievement, greatness, and the true well-being of fellow man.

If Israel embraces the multiculturalist ideals that so many other Jewish leaders promote, it will lose what little it has gained.

Jews need to throw off the tribal fixation and understand that this is a battle of principles... and that Western principles are at the basis of all civilization.

>What basic principles do they actually embrace? It can't be allegiance to the Tribe, since so many Jews are for multiculturalism.

Jews are not monolithic. They have to oven their leftists just like the rest of us do.

>Jews need to throw off the tribal fixation and understand that this is a battle of principles... and that Western principles are at the basis of all civilization.

Those principles would die violently and never rise again under the hands of Islam.

The root of culture is ethnicity. Nation means blood relation. Like the term neo-natal. If Judaism and Jewishness is not the core concern of their own nation, then it is nothing.

The people that live around them would swarm over them like locusts and consume everything they've ever built if they could.