Meme magic is real. It's not even up for debate anymore

Meme magic is real. It's not even up for debate anymore.

rt.com/news/372082-duterte-kidnap-suspects-helicopter/

Based. Would love some of this democracy to come to Europe.

Wow that is one slippery slope.

He's a liar. Doesn't anyone see it?

He talks a lot of shit.

Doesnt that violate the geneva convention?

>It's an "insecure Flip roleplays as Pinochet" episode

Meh.

>(((geneva convention)))

>guys, people in shithole countries don't respect our conventions wtf

lel
fucking idiot

Still funny to have an actual world leader who calls Obama a son of whore and brags about killing criminals tbqh fäm.

No, the geneva convention deals with POWs, enemy civilians and guerrillas, not what you can and can't do with some criminals.

He "kills criminals" by throwing them out of helicopters like bad movies?

He's lying. I think he hasn't killed anyone or maybe one person by accident at this point. Some psychologist should be able to see this kind of attention seeking behavior.

>killing criminals by throwing them out of helicopters is something that only happens in the movies

I don't know if he's killed people personally but plenty of criminals are dying at the moment. In the capital Manilla alone 2000 drug dealers have been killed by the police and around 4000 extrajudicial killings have taken place since Duterte has been in office.

Yeah, when he wants to seem bad ass. I think he's a liar.
>I don't know if he's killed people personally but plenty of criminals are dying at the moment.
Same thing happened with J. Edgar Hoover. He turned out to be a faggot and a liar too gloating about the work other people were doing.

He's just sosa'ing degenerates now?

Based Dootdoot

> geneva guidelines

'Lotta loyalty for a hired gun!

>applying human rights to non-humans
Hans stahp, isn't it enough that you keep voting for CDU based on their repetition of empty promises last uttered 4 years before

He is a big guy. At least for the pinoy standard.

Why?

Think about the process of throwing someone out of a helicopter. It should be obvious.

Everything spewed out by the (((international community))) is invariably the most noxious shit imaginable.

>don't shoot, torture, or summarily execute prisoners
>if you hold them captive you must feed them

FUCKING CRAZY, RIGHT ??

I nearly choke on the bile induced upon learning of these preposterous expectations of decency !!!

Are the Ancaps going to start masturbating over him like they do with Pinochet?