Looks like the American left is becoming redpilled

Looks like the American left is becoming redpilled.

>Gun ownership has traditionally been associated with the right wing in America but the election of Donald Trump has prompted some left-wingers to join gun clubs - and even start preparing for the collapse of society.

Collectivists will slowly turn into the people they surround themselves with.

So they will slowly get redpilled while shopping at milsurp stores and practicing at the range.

>left wing marksmen
good luck
the right had guys like this

Here in Oregon there are lots and lots of liberals with guns
Life isn't as cut and dry as you think OP. The two party system does not represent everyone

What a waste of trips

>liberals realize they're a bunch of cucks
>progressively start getting more guns
>end up becoming more conservative in the process
>liberals end up being actual members of society

I'm not even mad, even if they're still leftists atleast they'l have some guts.

but but but
You can always trust the government to protect you, right gun grabbers?

kek

>redpilled
I've never been anti-gun. I've fired guns before and had a blast. I'm still a lefty. There's nothing to be redpilled about. I independently formed my own opinion about the topic.

Thing is I never felt the *need* to own a gun even though I wasn't against it. Leftists arming themselves right now is a good thing.

That's a massive non sequitur. Why do you think gun ownership is some kind of gateway drug to conservatism?

Good.

Guns have this weird magical power that turns contrarian liberal pussies into normal people... it's either the sense of control over your surroundings pr just the sudden realization that guns don't just jump out of their case and start shooting people.... but it breaks some kind of conditioning in their head once they learn to responsibly use a firearm and it changes their world-view forever.

They're getting woke.

eh not sure if want.

Exactly the same with spastic edgy conservative kids, just in another way. Double checked it in the army.

more like the left is scared, buying guns without knowing anything about them, and in 2 years they will be selling them to police buybacks for $50

>Edgy conservative kids

This doesn't exist in modern times, all kids are huge liberal future-faggots... either you are some fossil that grew up in the 50's/60's or, you know... you're just full of shit like all lying muslims.

>Why do you think gun ownership is some kind of gateway drug to conservatism?

>Government wants to restrict your access to guns
>"Fuck off"
Welcome to the republican party.

You're a leftist so you still disgust me regardless of your stance on firearms.

sloppy/10

>left buying guns because muh trump
Do they even have the ability to see their own hypocrisy

>like and own guns
>vote for politicians that want 'Australian style' gun bans

>>Government wants to restrict your access to guns
>>"Fuck off"
>Welcome to the republican party.
Yeah this doesn't make sense. Leftists never want the government to fuck off?

What hypocrisy is that?

Yes. It means you want to defend yourself instead of relying on the others to do so. It's a man's way of thinking.

>Leftists never want the government to fuck off?
Leftist policies are unenforceable without government intervention, so no.

the last thing we need are a bunch of emotionally unstable leftwing radical idiots owning guns

its very cut and dry. liberals dont support or view gun rights as even mildly important. just because they own some guns they inherited from their grandpa does not make a liberal a constitution supporting america lover

>the crazies straight up attacking people wearing Trump merch are getting guns

this is terrifying

Because it teaches personal responsibility

>the last thing we need are a bunch of emotionally unstable leftwing radical idiots owning guns
Change "leftwing" to "rightwing" and that's literally been the lefts argument against the 2nd amendment this whole time.
Don't be a commie cuck.

Yeah because Trump took the vote from White Supremacists like an idiot and got multiculturals scared for their safety

that gun is piece of art

It is.

>mfw the liberals are preparing for a second civil war

i wish some juicy happenings in 2017

Leftist here.

I can attest to this. I bought a bunch of gold, thinking about getting an m40 to start training. I bought a flash drive and put Tor on it incase we lose our free internet. If shit starts getting real ill probably buy a few chickens too.

I've had a sick feeling in my stomach since he was elected, I don't think our government actually exists anymore, its just a shadow of old habits, and will fall apart as new events bring out our differences and Trump just lols.

I think it was just this countries time, Hillary couldn't hold this country together either, post truth means we're living a lie.

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING GET A LOAD OF THIS DUMBASS FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Leftist policies are unenforceable without government intervention
Not necessarily true. For example decriminalizing/legalizing all drugs is a could be considered a leftist position, but it requires the government to STOP intervening. It's kind of similar to the gun issue in that the government should have no say in what substances I'm permitted to consume.

How long do you think before it goes to shit? I wonder how rapidly things could escalate.

>I bought a flash drive and put Tor on it incase we lose our free internet
I'd be concerned with the internet going down all together. Tor ain't gonna help with that.

>Nazis
>right wing

Depends.
I think it will begin with riots over police shootings and nobody being able to calm down.
Trump supporters will then take it upon themselves to start protecting our cities and things will escalate and it'll get brought down in a year.

I think if there was a war with China or some country because of Trump doing something stupid it could happen in a month.
As calls to war are issued and liberals and others refuse to go along, our national defence will be rendered impotent by internal divisions of our population.

>Left is in power
>Regulate everything, restrict everything, ban everything
>AH WE'RE SO FREE ISNT IT GRAND THOSE RIGHT WING NUTS ARE SO SILLY WITH THEIR GOLD AND GUNS
>Right wins an election
>Favors deregulation, removing restrictions, basically getting the government out of everybody's business
>HOLY SHIT ALL OUR FREEDOMS ARE GOING TO BE LOST EVERYTHING IS OVER PANIC MODE PANIC
Do you understand what freedom is?

>>Regulate everything, restrict everything, ban everything
Maybe in your own head