Where were you when you found out the Sun is hollow and doesn't run on Nuclear Fusion?

Where were you when you found out the Sun is hollow and doesn't run on Nuclear Fusion?

youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

Stop posting this stupid flat earth shit, satan.

>t. A fucking satan
Sup Forums does not approves of satans.
Fuck off.

>id cuCKK
>satan
>a fucking leaf

Sun also confirmed flat.

No need to get upset at me just because you're living in a decades old fantasyland.

Also

>tripcode

You're not wanted here.

more like Eric Dullard

More like Poorland.

Nobody likes LARPers.

>inb4 this thread goes 300+

eat shit and die

Are you that insecure where you take conflicting views of others and turn them into some sort of roleplay to make yourself feel better?

The Sun is hollow and doesn't run on nuclear fusion. It's a myth. Sunspots are a glimpse to the inside of the hollow Sun.

>equating it to FET

You're retarded.

a fucking leaf

Don't try and prove the theory wrong, whatever you do. It's almost impossible anyway since it's the most likely theory humanity has come up with.

>You're retarded.

says the fucking idiot who started a hollow sun thread with the ID of fucking cuck kys

The electric universe model is the only model that makes sense, retard. Keep living in your delusional jew fueled fantasy land. Faggot.

The fact you're equating the theory to the flat-Earth theory just spells out very clearly you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

CANADA DOES NOT EXIST.
ALL CANADIAN POSTERS ARE AGENTS!

the electric universe doesnt need hollow stars and planets

No, but it's a simple fact that they are.

>it's a simple fact that they are.

nice flat earth tier """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""argument"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Keep posting YouTube comments like it means anything. You haven't laid out any argument besides YouTube comments and "yer jus redarded!!!"

im pretty sure i dont need to "lay out" jack shit buddy im not the one saying the sun is hollow

Whatever my man, just perfectly encapsulates your empty knowledge and insecurity in the face of conflicting views and ideas.

No, he's saying the burden of proof is on you.

You can't make a claim and call everyone who doesn't believe you stupid, it doesn't work that way.

I would like to know how he determined the sun was hollow, as it make no sense to me. It has a huge mass, we orbit that mass. So do all the planets.

How did he determine the sun is powered by a extra dimensional source? He said he doesn't know how it works, but the sun is powered extra dimensionally because everyone knows that (apparently).

He needs to prove this stuff.

>le burden of proof

I already posted my proof in that video.

Really what you're saying is "the burden of proof lies on the person challenging the status quo" which is the most idicitoic proposal I've ever heard.

Leave it to you retarded faggots to fall back on the "burden of proof" as your shield.