Is no one noticing the pro jew raid going on right now?

is no one noticing the pro jew raid going on right now?

what happened to Sup Forums?

please tell me you guys are getting co-opted

if so, someone please direct me to the new Sup Forums website

watch this shit get pruned just for calling them out, Sup Forums is run by jews now

this is obviously politically related since subversion is political so this SHOULDN'T be pruned but it will.

aren't

Go to 8ch/pol/ if you want a Nazi safe space

Yup shits fucked m8

DESU idk why israel is allowed so many nuclear weapons when they don't support open boarders themselves
#openboarderisrael

im noticing it. fuck JIDF

im not a nazi, retard.

>Get out of my safe space
ftfy

I'm not the only complaining about discussion I don't like

>h-heh fellow Sup Forumslacks! Now that we are bring raided, we must all vacate our homelands and leave it to the foreign invaders!
Fuck off already you stupid faggot.

JIDF Is back.

still anti-jew, but kiddies who come from r/the_donald are now pro-jew because Trump supports israel

It's shills trying to divide Sup Forums....

This was already discussed... but Sup Forums will be flooded with shill threads trying to "divide" Sup Forums.. and trying to divide the "alt-right" and Trump supporters etc....

But here's what the shills don't understand:

If a jew comes on Sup Forums... we call them a kike...

If a Latino comes on Sup Forums... we call them a spic...

If 2 Whites are talking to each other, we argue over who's whiter... or we argue about anglo vs saxon... or anything else....

We argue ALL FUCKING DAY with each other...

Until... that moment... when there's a happening...

And we all get cozy, sing "cum ba ya" and watch a country or city burn to the fucking ground...

That's what we do.. we are fucking built for this shit...

Anybody who thinks they can divide us is either a complete fucking moron... or knows absolutely nothing about us.

And by the way... Israel are the conservative and nationalist jews...

It's the marxist kikes like Soros that we hate.

>watch this shit get pruned just for calling them out
Theres like 20 fucking threads on this right now.
saged

normies don't know that the conservative jews agree with Sup Forums they think that soros types arent satanists cuz muh religion

i don't want to leave but if everyone here is alt-lite now im out cuz i don't have time for that shit

All right then, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Hans. I'm sure Ahmed will take good care of your sister.

except there isn't

Exactly...

If you look at polling from Israelis.. they are a right-wingers wet dream...

It's the american, liberal, degenerate jews that are the problem.

lolwut, im the one who isn't alt-lite. retarded shitposting

No, you said you want to leave because foreigners are shitting up your home site. Fuck off then already you fucking cuck. You didn't belong here in the first place if you aren't willing to stick by during a raid. Must be your first rodeo. Go back to wherever you came from.

you're stupid as fuck bruv, ive probably been here longer than you.

>doesn't understand hyperbole
>doesn't understand to counter a psyop you must psyop
>doesn't want to join a real militia
>retard

take your anti-israeli butthurt to some dunecoon website k

No, you said none of that. Just fuck off back to wherever you came from already. Some of us know what bring raided by faggots feels like and know how to fend it off until their funding runs out.

What the fuck are you talking about?
It's the anti-Semites here who are shilling for the Democrats and globalists.

>raid going on right now
wew lad is this your first rodeo ?

fuck you and your faggot nametag you are the cancer killing this site

>what happened to Sup Forums?

The Alt-right went mainstream.

It's both politically incorrect and pro-Trump to support Israel.

Fuck your feelings.

This was the point of the thread.

To make sure you're still here.

Fuck niggers

>>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

Stay there faggot

It'll be over in a few days, this happens occasionally.

We are tired of the Pakis here on Sup Forums spreading their anti Israel memes.

>Sup Forums forced to confront the fact that Trump is going to be a pro-Israel president as was obvious to most since the primary
>TOTALLY A RAID GUISE

>Sup Forums is run by Jews

Le epic maymay straw man. Look faggot. If you want to virtue signal against the meany head Israelis go to fucking reddit. If you want to support ethno-nationalism and defiance of the UN then lurk moar and stfu.

>muh three borrilian a year

That money is used exclusively on USArms. It's not going anywhere. Lots of good paying jobs are created in defense companies.

dude its literally nothing, what are you worrying about?

Jew here. Problem, goyim?

I hate Muzzies more than Jews but please dont mistake that for being their ally. I want Israel Jewish for the sole purpose of keeping them there. Muzzies will always expand, jews we should contain.

why hello there user. been asleep for a long time? anyways, I've got some terrible news for you: redditors and other normalfags are in control of Sup Forums now. This is best displayed in the pro-kike sentiment (not all jews are globalists !!!), the black man meme (not all blacks are niggers some of them are based ok you racist idiot!! XD) and the strong anti-fascist/nazi sentiment (most of these faggots identify as alt-right - the society they want is a degenerate dystopia just without muslims/niggers)

Literally a raid trying to divide Sup Forums while commies are trying to feast on the leftovers lmao

t. Muhammed Mohammad

Sup Forums was always pro-jew and pro-israel. Do you really prefer a full-muslim middle east? bad goy

No Anti Jew, Pro Israel. Let Jews and Muslims fight.

Got my (you) fix for the dayAlso look at my post.

I know Israelis are essentially the same ideology but different ethnogroup as Sup Forums

>Germany meme
>To an American
Can you be any more obvious, kike?

It's always Serbia with these absolutely stereotypical views, since your 90 IQ can't comprehend the nuances of international politics.
Stay out of this, Serbshit.

There is no raid going on. It's just that Israel is in the news right now and a lot of Sup Forumsacks are not anti-Israel, so it's generating a lot of discussion.

Just deal with it.

It's true. People don't understand it's mostly memes to scare out normies. And then of course their is the fact that Jews are bad for Europeans but seriously who gives a fuck if they have their own homeland? Being anti Israel is being a degenerate leftist that want to see ethnic nationalism stamped out everywhere.

>And by the way... Israel are the conservative and nationalist jews...

>It's the marxist kikes like Soros that we hate.

You're a fucking retard if you think the rise of the globalist jew and the liberties they give to themselves in fucking up the world is not directly associated with the fact they have a literal safe space in Israel for the day the societies they are destroying bans them.

Israel is the fucking problem. Burn it to the ground and then gas the rest of the kikes, is the Sup Forums way.

OH NO MUDSLIMES AREN'T SPAMMING THE SAME 4 ANTI ISRAEL THREADS OVER AND OVER AGAIN .....THINK OF THE HORROR.
fuck off OP MIDF is the real cancer and always has been

>if I call him a kike, it'll completely erase his post!

reddit pls go

When was the last time you killed a muzzie?

>absolutely stereotypical views
>since your IQ can't comprehend
>nuances of international politics
get the fuck out of here redditor. there is no excuse for the pro kike/nigger sentiment that has infested this board

HELP M8 T-TOO M-M-ANY K-IK...ES...