BREAKING OBAMA TO PUNISH RUSSIA FOR HACKING MUH ELECTION

I TOLD YOU GUYS HE AINT LEAVING
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/the-white-house-is-scrambling-for-a-way-to-punish-russian-hackers-via-sanctions/2016/12/27/0eee2fdc-c58f-11e6-85b5-76616a33048d_story.html?utm_term=.8d60fa7c267e

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fJNKT
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22335
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use archive you stupid shill cuck leaf
archive.is/fJNKT

So what?
Can't Trump just undo everything next month anyway?

Congrats! You're a Sup Forums hero! Here is your star! :)

not if he false flags and doesnt leave he dems will do what ever it takes for trump not to get into the white house they are garbage

and trump will just undo it. obama is wasting his his last two months in office doing petty bullshit

ya but then they get to point to that and call him a Russia shill

welcome to democrats

Prepare your anuses, Drumpfkins

King nigger is a retard
And how does he expect to do that?
>punish Russia though economics or political shit
Trump undos to soon as he's in office
>create a false flag or whatever to use military action
The military is 80% trump supporters ,they won't do shit for him if he tries

>Russia gets caught hacking US shit
>Hey guys lets not do anything about it!!!

How fucking cucked is this board holy shit?

What did Russia do?

Obama 1 month before the election
>you can't rig the election
Obama after his party loses the election
>Russia rigged the election

Libs just trying to start a civil war. Which they will lose, quite badly. I say, bring it. Time to exterminate leftists and their precious niggers.

From what i understand we exposed Hillary rigging election in her favor, crushing that Sanders guy and getting questions from hosts for TV-debate shows with Trump and stuff.

Are you being serious?

He hadn't considered that a foreign government would be meddling with our election.

Anyway I'm still waiting for someone to explain why there shouldn't be any repercussions for their behavior.

I want proof they fucked with numbers bro.

>trump takes office
>declassifies all information regarding election proving Russia didn't do shit
It's like niggers can't think that far ahead

>according to U.S. officials

Proof?

Read between the lines

Theyre setting up trump to undo these retarded sanctions (because they have to be undone, they are plain retarded)

Media has a field day connecting trump to russia due to him reversing these

Boom, backlash

Sure.

Do you work for the US government and hold a Top Secret security clearance?

No?

Well then guess what you don't get to see that shit for obvious fucking reasons. (it's classified)

Well you're asking us if we want action taken. Show proof first is all I am saying. Fucking stooge.

Literally everyone hacked podesia.

WE "hacked" podesia. As it turns out having your password be p@ssword isnt a good idea.

>are you being serious?
Hi carl

This is going to slide since this board is ran by Russian Shills

"""""Classified""""""

Like the emails sent to Hillary's server i presume.

So you have no proof? Gotcha.

>demanding proof after the fact violates the integrity of national security
Congrats you're a fucking moron, I bet you still believe there are wmds in iraq

>Podesta gets phished
>his password is literally "p@ssw0rd"
>someone on the inside leaks DNC shit

>blame Russia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're fucking retarded. They even admit that there is no evidence that Russia had anything to do with any hacking. Also the voting machines weren't even connected to the Internet so they would have had to physically fuck with them in front of guards and cameras.

jebeni list

This is US Propaganda to ruin relationships.
Romanian guy called gucifer hacked DNC and revealed their emails which show corruption and all the shit inside DNC, which partially why Hillary lost. Since Russia us US #1 enemy CNN was first to report it as "russian hackers" and spew this shit all over news. Since Hillary has ties inside Government "CIA Official" "Confirmed" that it was Russia, and now everyone who works for Hillary including Obongo and The dude who visited Latvia Joe biden told that Russia hacks will not be tolerated and there will be a counter act, which basically will fuck up US-RUS relationships and make Trumps life harder.

wait to miss the point

These fuckers haven't even proven that Russia even did anything in the first place, and now they're going to punish them accordingly?

The extent of this so-called "proof" is "We suspect Russia would've done this. We suspect Russia would've wanted this. We suspect that this is in line with the outcome that Russia would have desired."

What in the ever-loving fuck is wrong with these people? Give me a single person involved, a single shred of evidence. They can't even drop a simple "the person was using a Russian IP" or "the proxy trail leads to someone in Russia tied to the government" for the slightest assumption basis.

Fuck the CIA and fuck the bongo house.

Still waiting on proofs of Russian hacking. a Washington Piss article loosely describing a summary of a brief of a brief is not proof of any kind. Otherwise, the CIA just told me OP is a faggot

>the russians hacked the election!!!

>the DNC was leaked by an insider
>theres no evidence that the vote counts were "hacked", because a ballot box cant get hacked

So then who was phone???

This weak faggot coconut doesn't have the balls to do anything user; it's the beauty of being a puppet.

Nigger attempting to burn all bridges, piss off all of our friends, and leave a mess for Trump to fix. Which will take him all of 2 minutes.

Da I am here to inspect your voting machines before the counting begins

Do you understand why certain things are classified at various levels and why it would be bad to release this information or do you need it explained?

Yea he's a fuckin retard I agree.

Doesn't change the fact that Russian operatives were targeting US governmental property.

>They even admit that there is no evidence that Russia had anything to do with any hacking.

Oh yea? Who admitted that?

Am I the only one who find the argument of dems retarded in this? Lets say they are right
>Russians hacked into our government and revealed how utterly fucked up hillary and obama really are
>THIS MEANS THE RUSSIANS ARE BAD
This shit is like broadcasting into north korea how corrupt their government is, which I dont think anyone would have a problem with.

>Am I the only one who find the argument of dems retarded in this?
gee, I bet no one has ever said that before

>implying sanctions didn't lead to this bullshit

We really need to let people know that Obama has caused all of this conflict.

@104758594
>i-it's a matter of national security!
So there's nothing then

>Oh yea? Who admitted that?
Obongo at his last conference.

By the way still waiting on the proofs, otherwise sit the fuck down.

Why does anyone give a fuck what this lame duck ex-president says or thinks?

Trump oughta lock him up, there's plenty of evidence of the last eight years to prosecute him on.

So you have no proof got ya.

After seeing how much trump loves to suck nethanyahos cock I'd wish Obama staged a coup

In other words, you don't have an argument.

>It's too dangerous to show the world how Russia hacked our elections
>It's not dangerous enough to tell the world that Russia hacked our elections
do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?

>>Russia rigged the election
No one is saying this. Influencing != rigging. Rigging would be fucking with actual ballots in how they're collected/counted/etc.

If you guys could use more of your neurons and examine situations with some kind of nuance instead of memeing everything into strawmen.

>mfw Obama was proven to have a fraudulent birth certificate and nobody cares, the MSM doesn't report on it, and he will never be punished for it

Only person to claim Russia hacked the election is the head of the CIA. Both the head of the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence disagree with the CIA. If there was proof, Congress would have been briefed on it already, like they asked when this rumor first broke.

>We can tell you that those evil, war mongering child raping russians influenced our election. See, this federal agency known for influencing foreign governments told us!
>But we can't tell you exactly what they did to influence our election, that's too dangerous and needs to remain classified

And the NSA would've known because they track LITERALLY EVERYTHING in this country. And that includes packet flow

I'm sorry but if the hacking Russia did was release emails showing how corrupt the dnc and msm is. Then what's the fucking problem?

The NSA is a meme. They can't, and don't, do shit.

throwing tantrums left and right like a 3 year old

>via sanctions
Who cares.

Well, we the American people shouldn't be burdened with such irrelevant information. We needed to know that Trump is a war mongering isolationist anti semitic jewish puppet

I wonder if Russian Americans were interned SJWs would even care bc they're white.

CTR IS BACK
How fucking cucked are you faggot?
No proof, no evidence
Go prep the bull pls

You do not represent the American people
Fuck off you dumb nigger
Trump is just fine, you are causing fake discord and this won't work in your favor since WE ALREADY DEALT WITH THIS SHIT FOR MONTHS

>Am I the only one who find the argument of dems retarded in this? Lets say they are right

Yes. It's completely retarded to want to retaliate when a foreign country is actively trying to steal your information.

Yes. That's retarded.

It's not about Hillary vs Trump you fucking shortsighted idiots.

You can't just let fucking Russia get all in our shit and do nothing about it.

Unless you want us to be a nation of cucks...

>Obongo at his last conference.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>By the way still waiting on the proofs

Have you read this? >Do you understand why certain things are classified at various levels and why it would be bad to release this information or do you need it explained?

Holy shit this fucking board lol... Yes. Let's reveal our sources and methods.

That's fucking brilliant.

--

According to you guys our entire Intelligence Community is wrong on this and we are threatening sanctions and covert methods of retaliation for...? No fuckin reason?

Does that make any sense whatsoever?

>inb4 REEEE JEWS JEWS JEWS!!1!!!!111!!

I was not making a serious post

>everyone is doing corrupt shit at the same time
>blow the whistle on certain entities but not others to strategically sow distrust where it serves your interests

The DNC and the MSM both suffered from the leaks, so the leaks did their job. There's still a question of how we respond to the fact that we were hacked.

I guess in your head, shitting on the DNC and MSM helped you get what you want, therefore Russia did no wrong? So we just sit back and do nothing? What should the response be?

@104760586
You're not getting another (You) from me, not until you provide proofs.
>b-b-b-but it'll cause conflict if we give evidence!!!
Sure thing buddy.

And how about you watch Obongo's last conference where he literally says Russia did nothing.

>wanting to give washpost clicks/jewmoney
Fuck you.

thats exactly what trump meant when he said the system is rigged though, except from the inside which is even worse

We are going to sink one of our own destroyers and declare war on Russia next week.

Trump will be voted by Congress unfit to take office, and Obama will appointed emergency wartime president until a new election can safely be held in about 8 years after the war.

Sage every post and don't give the shill You's until he can prove without a shadow of a doubt that the Russians influenced our election. Remember that the CIA saying it's highly likely is NOT concrete proof

Believe nothing until further evidence is given.

He's genuinely trying to create as much bad blood as possible between the US and Russia before he's evicted. There is no indication of Russian tampering, even the fucking Committee on Intelligence has nothing to substantiate this.
What a treasonous fuck.

PROOF?

>his password is literally "p@ssw0rd"
Proof of this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22335

>it's fucking real

you gotta be shitting me

There is absolutely no chance that Russia hacked the election results. First of all, in order to "hack" one of the voting machines (which are offline) you need physical access to the machines and about 10 minutes to jigger with each one, and the hope that no one notices you rigged them prior to voting days. Secondly, the only thing they could legitimately "hack" via some connection is the locations which gather the voting results from the polling locations and report them, which undoubtedly has sophisticated security and at the least an ability to detect any attempts at tampering. You can rest assured, if someone actually tried to hack the vote they would know about it. Finally, many states don't even use voting machines, like Michigan, which makes it virtually impossible for someone to "hack" the votes.

The above was the initial claim against Russia, until they realized that wouldn't work. Now it has devolved into "Russia hacked the DNC (no proof) and gave the information to Wikileaks (disputed entirely by both Wikileaks and former Wikileaks relations who stated that the leak was from was a disgruntled American (Seth Rich most likely))" on one hand, and on the other hand the claim that "Russia hacked Podesta's Gmail account (also no proof)" which contained passwords as intuitive as "p@ssword" and "election2016" therein. Anyone who had Podesta's email handle could've "hacked" it with a few simple guesses. Not to mention it's a fucking Gmail account, so you could probably pay someone a few hundred bucks to do it for you, or do it yourself if you were a motivated individual.

There is absolutely nothing that would damage national security by stating proof of tampering in any of these instances. The only thing needed is an admission of what evidence they have, say that Individual A from Russia tied to the Russian Government accessed information X. But they won't release it, because they don't have damned thing beyond their own assumptive conjecture.

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

>provide proofs

Do you understand why certain information must remain classified?

>the CIA

Except it's not just the CIA you fucking dip.

Fucking this.

Someone who has actually has a brain.

Oh God damn it what the hell is that video? I'm fucking dying here

the DNC will never recover from this

Russians and the US target each others property all the time. The only reason this is significant is because Russia and the US never released secrets about each other (were "strictly observers").

WHY DOES IT THROW UP

some course where they test robot capabilities, but I can't remember where

We already have sanctions on them though?

Yes I know. Every country on the planet that has the capability is doing it to everyone. That's why we have the NSA.

It's significant because they were caught which gives us grounds to do something about it.

These videos are fucking hilarious.

>say that Individual A from Russia tied to the Russian Government accessed information X

You think it's a good idea to tell the world that we know who Individual A is? Or maybe we keep that secret to ourselves?

>archive.is/fJNKT
Thanks for the archive. Never give WAPOO any traffic.

Thank you, again, user. Here is pic for your hard work.

>It's significant because they were caught which gives us grounds to do something about it.
Until the FBI proves this to the American public, most won't support retaliation against Russia. It'll be a double edged sword.

Why is every nigger who gets democratically elected into office tries to abolish democracy and become a kaings

>they use Windows 8
No wonder they fucking suck at everything.

>guys it's a super duper secret, we can't reveal our evidence because the CIA said it was too secret

It's amusing to see the left sucking off the CIA while feigning patriotism in a vain attempt to divert responsibility for the failed Clinton campaign.

hnnnnng.

more.

Last week's retaliations weren't enough, I guess.

you can't rig the election
Obama after his party loses the election
>Russia rigged the election

Supposedly Russia was hacking the election long before the result happened, if there was such a clear cut case, then why wasn't something done then? You know why? Because the "wrong" candidate won.

There has been ZERO evidence produced showing that the Russians hacked the election in any way. And even then, podesta's password was phished by rpetty much everybody and a DNC insidr was the source of the leak, according to wikileaks.

Russian hackers is literally tinfoil-tier bullshit. No different from Saddam's WMDs.

>Until the FBI proves this to the American public, most won't support retaliation against Russia.

i think the point of the article is that the american public doesn't have to support it, obama just has to sign his executive order and that seems to be that.

There is no valid reason that a simple statement of what evidence you have must remain classified.

Stating that you have direct evidence that an individual with ties to the Russian government was the one who was responsible for gaining access to [insert relevant "hacked" information here] is not a threat to national security.

If such a thing is a threat to national security, then the CIA could just make up bullshit claims at a whim and never substantiate them. Then again, that's probably what they already do 50% of the time.

You don't have to give a name, just state that you have direct evidence that Individual A (who shall remain anonymous because reasons) was responsible and tied directly to the Russian Government. That's good enough, but they won't even make that claim. They won't even go before congress in a closed session to substantiate their claims. They have nothing, only assumptions, assumptions, and more assumptions based on assumptions by "anonymous" CIA sources who saw "secret" documents (which are apparently also just a statements of assumption that Russia would've wanted something to happen, therefore they must've done it (but we won't provide proof because ayy lmao it's ultra-mega-mega top secret)).

What is the strongest evidence of Russian involvement in election tampering?