I GET IT

THE JEWS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG !

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_controversies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaf

Go rake yourself leaf

so tru i love my diamond cock

but it's the opposite, it goes from smooth and shiny to calloused and dull when you cut it

Look i can post biased pictures as well bee tee eff oh

haha got u what a zinger

it was so weird to come on the internet as a teen and find that people were open about having a snipped dick
people got bullied at school called jew snip or snippy if it came out they were circumcised

cant believe people in other countries actually fall for the phallus jew and try and justify it in their heads

Diamonds don't work that way

>making a thread because you're proud that your parents mutilated you as an infant

I had a thought yesterday that maybe circumcision was initially implemented to deter young adults from masturbating. I don't know what it's like for you cut fags but uncircumcised me uses my natty sheath to get my release, no lube necessary

Cutfags make me cringe. How could anyone look down at a crusty, reptilian bellend and not want to commit suicide?

Only now do I appreciate having a silky smooth schlong, complete with its very own jacket.

Circumsicion is not for whites

>caring this much about other guys dicks

>be british
>schoolyard banter among teenage guys focuses on guys closely examining one anothers cocks and comparing them
>all male boarding school lads
>entire ruling class from these schools... whew
>country literally faggot tier

youre not so scared of a bellend when your lips are wrapped around it ey mate?

What about in the middle? I just have the top tip snipped off.
Skin still covers the head, but I can stretch the foreskin out like a long eleastic. 50% of the time it's smooth and 50% dry.
Chicks love it

also pic related check what the captcha was for this

>Chicks love it
just because your mum says your pretty that doesnt count

here is your (you)

Wow says the judenspritz. Now you know you have to listen

DICK CHEESE
I
C
K

C
H
E
E
S
E

It's true, cut diamonds don't get the full feeling when having sex too.

Spot the fatty with the tiny dick who hid himself from other boys with a towel when he got changed

I don't support male circumcision because it means supporting female circumcision.

Ya, nothing says perfection like a ragged brown circumcision scar, and a dry cracking head.

>be british
>think homosexual experimentation with other boys cocks is some kind of reverse psychology sign of masculinity

It's ideal when pounding your mom in her hairy ass.

Having a cut dick means she can suck the shit off the tip easily. She gets confused easily.

>Dr. John Harvey Kellogg recommended circumcision of boys caught masturbating, writing: "A remedy for masturbation which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering anaesthetic, as the pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment." (page 295)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_controversies