I remember a few years ago a disease hit africa and killed many. This disease unexpectly then also hit europe...

I remember a few years ago a disease hit africa and killed many. This disease unexpectly then also hit europe, only nothing happend. Scientists then said it wasn't because europe hat better medicine and hygiene but higher resitance to "new" diseases because of a better equiped immune system. They theorised it was partly because of the Neanderthals and partly because of the unsanitary dark ages.

I don't remember if I heard this on TV or read it on the internet. Anyway, can't find good links.

Why did I post this? Well, I have the theory (((they))) want #whitegenocide to get a (almost) monpoly on this resistance and then let a virus into the free to genocide most of humanity (actually mostly blacks then). No people = no resitance to (((their))) world domination and overall jewish population.

Stupid conspiracy theory? Well, I'd do it and I'm not even a jew!

Other urls found in this thread:

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?
jpost.com/Diaspora/Push-to-make-Shoah-education-more-relatable-to-Muslims-475326
timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's getting white!

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

The most prominent new initiative is a Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council whose co-chairmen are Fortune 500 chief executives: Farooq Kathwari, of the furniture company Ethan Allen, who is Muslim, and Stanley Bergman, of the medical products distributor Henry Schein, who is Jewish.

The council, which was forming as Mr. Trump’s campaign was gaining steam, includes both Democrats and Republicans. It was created by leaders of the American Jewish Committee and the Islamic Society of North America in an effort to have influence on public policy.
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?

jpost.com/Diaspora/Push-to-make-Shoah-education-more-relatable-to-Muslims-475326

timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/

Whites have better immune systems because we have had more plagues that wiped out most of our populations several times. Chinks, niggers, natives, indians have never had their plagues yet.

>Stupid conspiracy theory?
Yes, because every country at the world at one time or another suffered from the plague and other outbreaks. Europe's only difference was dense population with plague which allowed it to last longer.

The big thing with Africa is likely the same problem with India. In India just vaccinating one time is not enough. When the children have poor nutrition it requires many vaccinations for it to work. Africa has a weaker immune system because of nutrition, not genetics.

well, european colonies and international trade did distribute various plagues around the world and bascially everyone got everthing there is. whites still have a better immune system.

>Chinks
They've had everything whites had. Were are on the same landmass.

my point is, a biological weapon can be created to affect only black people while doing nothing to white people even without vaccines. this has nothing to do with various plagues some have suffered.

This makes more sense than any of other theory about why they want a white genocide. Honestly the theories that they want everyone to race mix because it makes them easier to control is absolutely retarded. If anything whites are way easier to control and subject than any other race (blacks constantly riot and Arabs are always having one uprising or another).

>If anything whites are way easier to control and subject than any other race (blacks constantly riot and Arabs are always having one uprising or another).
whites are more dangerous for real backlash and taking the power away from you.
Yes, arabs and niggers are less stable and they are basically a zoo of wild animals.
But they will never be an actual threat on the larger stage.

Hence why the strategists of America are mostly concerned about Russia, not about ISIS or african civil wars.

It's common knowledge that white people, particularly North Europeans have very high incidence of gene variants that give them major resistances to viruses.

The costs paid for these adaptations often include autoimmune issues, and increased sensitivity to infections that are normally asymptomatic under normal conditions(Most of these defenses seem to 'guard' immune cells to prevent immune cells from becoming a vector for further infection, hence great pox resistance, great HIV resistance, but cause inflammatory diseases, particularly those that affect neural tissue to be extra destructive).

Blacks and other people from subtropical climates have similar mutations specialized in fighting off intracellular and subcutaneous parasites.

Some of the more extreme adaptations have well-documented drawbacks, such as sickle cell anemia.

more actual facts are needed to support this theory and for related memes to find traction.

>this has nothing to do with various plagues some have suffered.
It has everything to do with it. Certain population are more vulnerable to strains because of their exposure to disease. Don't get me wrong I agree a virus that targets blacks would be worthy of study, but nothing is that easy and you have to assume anything you create will cross and kill everyone.

>Don't get me wrong I agree a virus that targets blacks would be worthy of study,

Already exist, it's called malaria.

The best way to deal with degenerates is to spread a deadly (but slow to kill) STD. This will mainly kill shitskins and their children but it will also kill degenerate whites, whilst leaving some good albeit lesser beings alive.

I swear though, I keep getting my hopes up. Ebola could have fucked Africa, Zika should have killed the Latins. It's getting very dissapointing.

>anything you create will cross and kill everyone.

true but what if it's already tested for decades? what if (((they))) no only used children for pedophilia and blood sacrifices but for human virus test candidates? what if they already reached a point in it's development to be willing to risk it?

...just saying...

Humans are very hard to kill if you are a pathogen.

plus, human gnome is decoded and DNA can already be used to store data and I think I remember reading about BIO-computer based on DNA.

Not really. Many diseases have managed to kill swathes of us before modern medicine. Black death, common cold in North America for the natives. It's because the west keeps funding for medicine in undeserving shitholes. Ebola should have kiled far more Africans than it did.

>If anything whites are way easier to control and subject than any other race (blacks constantly riot and Arabs are always having one uprising or another).
Riiiight...
>What is US of A
>What is Nazi Germany
>Hell, even the Soviets
When blacks and arabs riot, you get burned down neighborhoods, when whites riot, you get burned down continents and new nations

Whites are not easiest to control, it just so happens that we are faily easy to control (some of us) and we are the target of the (((agenda))) right now.

Blacks are incredibly easily controlled if you try. Slavery was dead easy. It's just that we are being controlled into giving them freedom. So we are not bottom of the chain but we are below (((them)))

>WW2 was a riot

Nigga are you kidding me