Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 Words:

Drumpftards BTFO

QUICK

SOMEONE POST THE FROG MEMES TO DISTRACT THESE GOYIM

>Drumpftards BTFO
You clearly don't understand the beliefs of most Trump supporters if you think this BTFOs them.

The main point of global conflict of the last 50 years was Capitalism vs Communism.

The main point of global conflict in the next 50 years will be Nationalism vs Globalism.

We support nationalism for all people on earth.

>A white nation for white people
>A black nation for black people
>A jew nation for jews
etc etc etc

Multiculturalism is the cancer that turns everything to shit.

Can't win a war without the blessing of the war-god Yahweh. And a war is coming for sure.

Pathetic little snivveling cuckold.

>>A white nation for white people
Only dumb Americans identify themselves as white because they don't have national culture. Ask any Pole for example and he'll say that he wants a Poland for Polish people, not some abstract "white" bullshit

Yeah, better support the nation pushing for constant destabilization of the Middle East, leading to massive migratory waves and global terrorism from people disillusioned by the international community who believe this is all the fault of the West (because, let's face it, they're the ones arming Israel).

It's not like those poor faggots ever got a chance. Kikery was out of the question, since always

>This
This
>This

trump being so loudly pro-israel actually fucks over the jews lmao

TRUMP FTW! WATCH OUT GOY

Trump supports Israel, good for him. I give no fucks as long as he still puts US interests first. Sup Forums is not one person

Only a Nip would instantly assume that the two are mutually exclusive (Japan for Japanese, America for Americans, Poland for Poles). How are those kimonos selling?

Except there's always a consequence if you piss off Israel.

It's over
Trump is now officially a cuck
He already backed down on the mexico wall and said he would not build one
He also decided to keep the gay marriage law
Also praised clinton for her past (((work)))
Bernie would have been a better president
It's all over now, 4 years of this crypto-kike

Reminds me of the assblasted amerimutts who got offended when I dared to suggest that ethnicity isn't just about the colour of your skin and how a german kid can't become a russian even if he is born and raised in Russia.

>White supremacist unironically voted for this goy

Feel stupid now, huh?

Incredibly embarrassing

>hebrew Twitter
Jidf is here

that makes sense actually
dont see anything wrong there

Yeah, I was aware of his Israeli dicksucking even when I voted him in. That's his worst facet, just like how pissing Israel off was Bath House Barry's best attribute.

I can only hope Bibi goes full retard even more.

You can support Trump, but supporting Israel just because he does is fucking retarded.

Busy day for the MIDF.

>hates Israel and Jews
>voted for Israel loving goy like Trump

It was either this or support the kikes at the UN. Wtf were you expecting?

Trump will be the best president Israel ever had.

>backed down on wall

No, he didn't. But thank you for correcting the record and please collect 5 pesos.

Oh fuck

So now he's whoring your beta country to Israel as well as Russia? Impressive.

the entire middle east needs to join us in the current year

>Many such cases!

Fuck Drumpf

>I voted for him

It's easy actually:
Trump does have some regard for international relationships, so he's going to pick at least Palestine or Israel's side, he picked the most relevant one.
And who would you prefer allying yourself with? Muslims or hebrews?

>Lolololol, Trump is a good goy!
>By attacking and de-legitimizing the UN!
>Hate Israel and love the UN plz
Israel acts exactly like I wish white nations would. We should emulate them.

israel should be allowed to conquest the middle east if they want. I have no love for muslims.

This is the law straw for me. I'm not supporting Trump anymore. He's on his own. Well, he and his (((great friends))).

>USA President supports his countries greatest ally

wow shocking

JEW WAR 1

ZIONISTS VS GLOBALISTS

There is no winning with Isreal or Palestine. Isreal continues to break international law and Palestinians continue to want to destroy Isreal altogether. They will never have peace.

It might have been smart to stop Israel from forming back when white European descendants of converts to Judaism were flooding into "their ancestral homeland", and work to keep secular governments strong in the region.

But this point, the damage is done and letting Israel be overrun with muslims would just embolden them to go after bigger game.

The game plan moving forward should be strengthening borders, crushing brutal expansionist Islam in favor of peaceful secular governments, and pushing jews to move to Israel. The main things, more important than any active intervention, are to stop immigration from shitholes to decent countries and shit-disturbing agencies that disrupt orderly countries to make them either "more democratic" or more closely aligned with one power or another.

Without a jewish homeland, getting rid of jews will seem too murderous to get popular support. Israel makes deportation an option.

From a practical standpoint Israel is good to have around for when the muslims get uppity, then again they are der juden...

What does isreal even do for the USA

>Bernie would have been a better president

I no universe would that kike have been a mediocre president, let alone good

She really looks like a genetic kike.

MAGA?

we liberate you of your $$$ in exchange for not slaughtering your children and putting slices of them on our pizzas.

Advocating more action in the Middle East will only make things worse at this point. Just let it sort itself out. NON-INTERVENTION is what it needs.

>crushing brutal expansionist Islam in favor of peaceful secular governments
You should not attempt to crush it. Please don't support it at all. Keep in mind that the west are the ones financing the jihadist "moderate rebels" by the largest margin.

Attempting to "crush" anything will only lead to more extremism within the region. Really, the best thing to do right now is to leave the ME alone. Damage is done, things will be shitty during 10 to 15 years, but that's just how it is. Just by applying a policy of non-intervention and not pampering Israel on the palestinian issue, you can stop 99% of islamic terrorism in western countries.

Kill muslims and piss off leftists. More than you do for us these days to be frank.

They're the only democracy in the middle east and the only real example of a based, right-wing ethnostate. Ignore CTR shills trying to conflate globalists and Israelis and discredit Trump

Israel First, America second!

Interesting. How is all of this working out for you asians? Doesn't seem like it's going well at all.

so should you english teacher

How the fuck do say Israel's US greatest ally? By having military deals with China (with US high-tech) ? Did it participate in War in Afghanistan? Korea? Iraq? Getting your taxpayers 2 billion dollars a year?

She's a kike incubator now. He bred his daughter to them, and now everyone inexplicably acts surprised that he sides with them against America.

its this for the price of this

We aren't allowed thanks to your jew run guberment

A good goy nationalist is 100x better than anything we've had in decades
This is going to make it easier to withdraw from or marginalize the UN

No one acts surprised. We were telling you retards this since day one.

Enjoy your goldman sachs, not that shillary would have been any better. The puppets change, the masters remain.

Yeah I can't wait for our first Jewish president to be inaugurated.

fiuuuuck why did i vote for that guy?? oh yeah because hillary likely would have don't the same thing but with the saudis. trump may be israel's pawn but at least the jews are at worst ambivalent towards america unlike hillary's buddies who hate us. but still trump was supposed to be america first

The only reason the Jews have taken such an aggressive stance against Palestine is because the Muslim nations surrounding Israel attempted to destroy the country in 1948 and 1967. It was the Palestinians who rejected the UN plan.

I am for Palestinian nationalism. I am not for East Jerusalem, home of the holiest site in Judaism, being called occupied territory.

reported for badthink

The issue is that the fucking jews are the ones pushing multiculturalism and globalism on the world. Beyond that Israel is a shitty friend who does nothing but leech off the US and attack us whenever it suits them. They've helped Obama with his ISIS bullshit, trying to get their claws on more of Syria's clay and now they're crying that we don't support them stealing even more land from the Palestinians. They're awful people, going around poisoning wells and engaging in a sneaky and backhanded genocide all while trying to destroy our countries, acting like victims and demanding handouts.
They're the most parasitic and destructive off all minority peoples and they should be left to sink or swim on their own merits.

Sure, they have a right to whatever land they can take and hold, just as any people do but they do it in such backhanded and shitty ways, always acting like the victim and constantly demanded more and more support. They need to man up, defend their borders on their own, stop selling all our shit to the chinese and fucking us over every chance they get or just fuck right off.

in Ivanka Wiki Article

her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion

" her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion.[43] She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath, saying in 2015: "We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. "

>1967
You mean the time where Israel bombed the entire Egyptian air force then called it self-defense?

>It was the Palestinians who rejected the UN plan.
Pallies have done some pretty retarded shit multiple times desu, especially the PLO by creating states-within-a-state in both Lebanon and Jordan and instigating political unstability there.

Doesn't mean their cause isn't noble, though.

>I am not for East Jerusalem, home of the holiest site in Judaism, being called occupied territory.
It is one of the holiest sites in all 3 abrahamic religions and was arab territory since forever. Of course it'd be called occupied territory when Israel doesn't even respect the partition plan they agreed on concerning the city.

Trump isn't even president yet and he's already slobbering as hard as he can on jewish cock. His best part was supposed to be his isolationist approach. So much for that when you're too busy bending over for Bibi

Good goy, keep up the infighting and alienation of members of your own race. What a good little liberal you're turning out to be

Absolutely disgusting.

:)

>1. Nothing wrong with me

>Jerusalem
>was Arab territory since forever

Fuck someone needs to pick up a history book. It was a Jewish city thousands of years before Islam was a thing. Even in modern times, the British ruled the city, and before them, the Ottoman Empire (aka also not Arabs).

>whites don't have culture
top kek, coming from a slant eye

You want the Dome of the Rock? Sure I guess. That's Islamic holy ground and is the 3rd most holy site in their religion. But to suggest that the Western Wall is occupied as well is dumb as shit.

Not to mention that Palestine proper never had control of East Jerusalem. It was respected as Jordanian territory until the Six Day War.

Again, I support a Palestinian state and self-determination, but they have made a few unreasonable demands. I don't believe Israel is perfect but as it stands they have for a long time been our only reliable ally in the region.

Biblical claims for possession of a territory aren't valid. Jerusalem was technically always part of an arab nation for at least a millenia (besides the british mandate).

>and before them, the Ottoman Empire (aka also not Arabs).
I think there is a severe misconception when it comes to the caliphates. They weren't traditional, strong-state centralized nation-states, but heavily decentralized unions of autonomous regions. Just because the ottoman empire was turkish doesn't mean any region was in control of the turks.

black nation for black people... HAHAHAHAHA it would collapse faster then you can gas 6 million jews

I don't give a shit about poles as it's their job to take care of themselves. I don't feel any kind of kinship to a bunch of amerimutts either.

You have no culture and no people to call your own, that is why you start going on and on about your whiteness as it's all you have. A german is a german, and a frenchman is a frenchman. Why is this so bad to you kikeslave amerimutts? Insisting on some glabalist idea of whiteness.

>thrown into the sea
what is this ? the wet dream of a muslim ?

>I don't believe Israel is perfect but as it stands they have for a long time been our only reliable ally in the region.
You're forgetting Jordan there, user, probably the only true US ally in the region apart from Israel.

(besides, we're also your oldest ally if taking into account the extended Middle East...)

Please stay where you are, your government will be there shortly to confiscate your computer for having a nazi image

>biblical claims aren't valid

I'm not talking about biblical claims, there is both archeological and written evidence for it. You can physically see the remains of the structures that the ancient Jews built, and the Romans wrote about the city and the people.

When Jerusalem rose up in rebellion against the Romans, who do you think the Romans were fighting? Muslim Palestinian Arabs?

Do you think that Solomons temple was Palestinian Arab?

are you black or jewish?

They. Are. Not. Our. Ally. They. Have. Used. And. Abused. Us. For. Years.

They have caused almost every conflict in the Middle East and dragged us into it

They have committed horrific atrocities and betrayed our country, countless times

Hahaha..you're so funny achmed

Of course there's archeological and written evidence for it. I'm not denying that. What I mean is that saying a land is yours because your ancestors possessed it a few millenias ago isn't a valid claim today.

>They
Not the muslims..alright

Well..it is..its is there and everyone who tries to destroy it will suffer a lot

Are you fuckin stupid? You know you benefit from solidarity with American whites, right? That you have an economic and political stake in what goes on over here?

American whites are fucking European settlers from AT MOST a few hundred years ago. My Norwegian family came here only about a hundred years ago.

You really think you can go around calling US kikeslaves when you're actively spreading Jewish propaganda to divide and conquer Europeans? All because Americans use the word "white" instead of "European"? Holy shit man, go fellate some muslims why don't you.

>/Pol hates Isreal
>/Pol votes for the biggest Israel supporter
>/Pol talks shit on Obama
>Obama clearly dislikes Israel

You're all a bunch of cucks.

Except for most of history, they've always had a presence in the city, and the land itself, even if they weren't the majority.

What's really funny is that Germans cannot have video games with blood in them, because you develop a thirst for it so easily

>Israel is the only issue in the world

>they've always had a presence in the city, and the land itself, even if they weren't the majority.
>even if they weren't the majority.

According to /pol. Your issue isn't Jews, it's Muslims, and you lost. You have no right to talk about anything.

>post yfw you realize white Finns are more prone to violent crime genetically than white Americans
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html
Finns BTFO. Since it's about the city you were born in as you eurocucks are claiming we know when the day of the rope comes, we know there are some of you that must go too.

Doesn't matter, they've still got the greater claim to Jerusalem.

If a bunch of Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Crusaders, Turks and Anglos fight over your city, and you still claim it back in the end, I'd say that you have the rights to it.

Thoughts? We need Israel to destroy the mudslimes. After that we can Jew the Jews.

4000 years is long enough.
>pic related.

fuck Israel and the Middle East, nothing but trouble happens there and then Israel tries to involve the US with their problems.

Fuck OFF cambridge analytica

America sucks up to Israel whilst UK and NZ stands up to them

We're bad goys America are good goys

If the fucking kikes would just finish the god damn job with the Palestinians already the middle east would be a better place. Evict or execute. The issue of borders, settlements, etc would be solved already. Shit, import some niggers from Africa to do it for you and the international community won't even give a shit.