Sup Forums is pro-jew now

>Sup Forums is pro-jew now

When did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums has always been pro israel/jew

Sup Forums has always been pro israel/jew

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

>another retard who thinks trump is playing with his cards face-up
This is why you can't be bobby fischer

>Sup Forums is one person

STFU, I'm pro-Israel because they piss off arabs and have all the same national values that I wish white countries would embrace.

Israelis are also a hell of a lot more conservative than SJW Western Jews.

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

Yes, Trump is fooling the entire grand Jewish cabal, and only the hambeasts on Sup Forums realize this.

and the MIDF vs JIDF battle opens in a new thread

fight for our amusement puppets

>MIDF vs JIDF
whoever loses, the Bogdanovs win

It hasn't happened. Trump is not Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is not Trump.

As soon as a bunch of CTR shills tried to get us to side with Mudshits and Leftists.

it didnt. trumps kids and some ctr shills who switched sides because money are flooding Sup Forums with (((jews)))

nothing has changed

There is a large palestinian christian community and when israel invaded they burned bibles and churches

I suspect you're jidf perpetuating the same old propaganda

I'm not pro Jew I'm just pro nationalism and most of the kikes that work towards globalism work outside of Israel.

currently muslim threat > jewish threat

We're not pro-Jew but if a Jew has the same cause we do then we'll team up with them temporarily.

Sup Forums is not pro kike, just ignore the JIDF. They are in full damage control mode because the world is sick of their shit and calling them out on it as seen in the UN

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

>Sup Forums is so eager to fellate Trump they're getting dizzy from all the whiplash and mental gymnastics they still have to keep performing to keep sucking his cock like the beta cucks they are

Israel the country != global lizard scum

There's a difference. Would you rather have Jerusalem in Arab control?

Fuck no.

Normie invasion from people who support Trump. Trump is a good goyim so they are too.

>bobby fisher
>playing cards

>cards
>bobby fischer

And here we see the average intelligence of a trumpcuck

> I'm pro-Israel

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

Jesus Christ get it together, normies.

This.
First Sup Forums hated Wikileaks, now they love them, they hated Israel and Jews in general, now they're taking trump's side again, first they wanted the swamp drained and now they want to make it even worse. They will just go along with whatever this shitty meme president will do.
This.
Trump is already proving himself to be a horrible president, his stance on Israel isn't even among the worst things he's done and said so far since winning.

fuck off with your forced meme retard

this post is next level subversion and i'm actually impressed.

The vast majority of posters here are self-hating Jewish lefties, and I include myself amongst them.

My name is Chaim. Welcome to Sup Forums.

Holy shit.