Support Israel

There is only One undivided State of Israel, and Jerusalem is its capital.

The "Right Of Return" is a complete non-starter. Israel ought to stomp the so-called P.A. and end the discussion once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus
google.com/amp/s/themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/07/05/wikileaks-media-is-not-controlled-by-jews-but-by-saudi-arabia-media-loyalties-purchased-around-the-world/amp/?client=ms-android-americamovil-us
strawpoll.me/11976780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember the 10 Billion

I leave the site for a week and come back and all these Jew/Israel threads are everywhere. What went down?

Head Nigger decided not to veto a UN decree to tell Israel to stop settling in """Palestinian territory""" despite the fact that mudslimes are mudslimes and deserve death. Trump tweeted saying things would be different come January 20th for the UN (I hope to fuck he stops funding the globalist kikes).

They've declared war on Christmas.

Nigger in Chief Obama let a UN vote go against Israel, and prize goyim lapdog Kerry criticized settlement policy openly, calling for ridiculous and discredited two-state solution.

well it's almost 2017

>Dawn of 2017
>Sup Forums begins to support Israel.
>CIAesque coup of Duterte.
>Stock market falls 30%.
>Beverly Hills Cop 4 a blockbuster success.
>Elon Musk found dead and naked in a hotel closet in Thailand.
>Russia annexes Syria.
>US annexes Canada.
>FDA bans vaping.

Hello jew, there will be two capitals in jeruzalem. One for arab near the mosque and on for Israel near their holy sight.

George Soros said so, globalism jews have won

How does the US alliance with Israel benefit the US? What has Israel done for the US in the past 50 years?

America will be an Israeli proxy state by 2020. Enjoy being drafted by your new masters.

the jews lost moishe, its already too late

Sup Forums has always been pro Israel

Fuck off

/thread

Actually it's 10 gazillion you shitlord

JIDF are attempting to capitalize on the recent UN vote in order to sway newfags.

I'd support anyone who would gas the hook nosed rats. Go eat some foreskins chaim

lol there is no such thing as an "Israel", its called Palestine. Chaim plz

You have been culturally enriched for a small sum of 38billion shekels.

The Crusades will begin anew, Ahmed. Say goodbye to your free gibsmedats and sexual emergency license.

this

fuck muslims, but as long as they stay down there and remove kikes they have our blessing.

well IIRC we've stolen a big ass top secret radar system from the soviets and gave it to you

wiggle harder Schlomo Sup Forums has always and will always be anti-jewistan

You mean other buying the Congress? Or sinking the SS liberty? Or perhaps secretly selling American weapons to China? Hmm what about dragging us into wars that Israel has instigated.

Best ally.

what is this if not proof of the holocaust?

>we've stolen

thanks, gypsy

Go reread your Koran, Hassan. You might realize that you shouldn't actually be murdering and raping your way through everything if you want to be civilized.

Soaked up muslim attention

>He is anti like so he is Muslim

Lol you know well that this shit doesn't fly here anymore JIDF. YIU GITTA UODATE YIUR TECHNIQUES

Oi I heard you wanted a fight cunt

>Syria
>Resistance

dumbass, I'm not sure who's the deluded fuckwit that defecated this nonsense, but Syria stopped being a strategic threat during maybe the early eighties.
greater israel is another stormfag invention, or rather a revival of a genuine idea that existed during the FORTIES and was ditched almost as soon as Zhabotinski died. The literal inventor of the term was Menachem Begin, and by the time he was made prime minister, he was the one that actually implemented the exact opposite idea, IE giving the Sinai back for a peace treaty

as for coherent and moderate islamic nation in the region .. FFS those are arabs. ARABS
their "modern" culture is literally the stillborn progeny of the ottomans and it's been decaying since it was made - made by the fucking FRENCH and BRITISH, to boot. Not even on their fucking own. Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Mali are all fucking dead. Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Lebanon are about the join them along with all arab members of OPEC the sec Trump starts exporting oil to balance out american budget a-la Putin style

In short you fags really need to get a grip, israeli geopolitics and Trump are about 95% compatible and glorious fucking years are ahead

tl: dr

Your days are numbered for even your greatest allies are sick of your shenanigans.

Israel should kill all the brown people they want and annex any land they can hold. Just dont ask me to pay for it.

implying this pic doesn't make you forget the past

its interesting seeing people like David Duke continue to rationalize Obama being a Zionist after his latest stunt with the UN. They're so dogmatic they still believe that Trump is secretly the next Hitler

No the world has finally came to the resolution that if Israel ceases to exist peace will come back to the world

Nobody is going to care about Obama sperging out in a few weeks. Even Democrats are telling him and Kerry to shut the fuck up.

check this out: Jewish girl caught drawing swatikas.
youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c&t

>In short you fags really need to get a grip, Israeli geopolitics and Trump are about 95% compatible and glorious fucking years are ahead

The Pol butthurt has been glorious. They gas-lighted themselves into believing their own frogmemes. The idea that Donald fucking Trump, Manhattanite Real Estate developer with Jewish grand-kids was going to counter-signal Israel was always downright hilarious. He is going to let Likud have a free hand in Gaza and the West Bank, move the consulate to Jerusalem and laugh in the U.N.'s face.

The unhinged nazi-pol was always going to get BTFO. It was just a matter of time.

You start a couple wars you can't win, you lose your land. That's how it works.

I'm a little surprised a German needs to have this explained to him to be honest.

6 gasillion goy.

(((They))) are here.

I avsolutely agree that they should just stomp the fuck out of them. Pull every last goddamn troop we have out of every god forsaken corner of that shit hole desert and let israel take care of their own shit. Time to sink or swim if you want to exist! Welcome to evolution!

But no.... we'l just keep sucking kike dick.

>The "Right Of Return" is a complete non-starter
Do you even know what it means? That's about the right of any jew to immigrate to Israel. It has nothing to do with Palestine.

how about licking the nutella off my nutsack?

Obama/Kerry/U.N BTFO Israeli kikes

Trump comes to the rescue by licking their balls

Sup Forums becomes divided and realize they've been rused all along by the trump meme

Right of Return is a completely fair deal, everyone who left in 1947 have a right to return

No, you're retard. It's about palestinians who left when the mudshits came to enact genocide having a right to move back to the country and take over their old land

Of course, they are all dead by now, so it's "RIGHT OF RETURN" of people who have never even lived where they are returning to.

>Head Nigger decided not to veto a UN decree to tell Israel to stop settling in """Palestinian territory""" despite the fact that mudslimes are mudslimes and deserve death.
When it's muslims vs. jews, you can't just say "fuck muslims" because fuck jews, too.

The UN decree is reasonable. Israelis are settling occupied territory in defiance of international law. It's an act of aggression. The point is to gradually establish demographic dominance and eventually say, "They're our people, of course we have to defend them and give them law. It's part of Israel." and present it as a fait accompli.

It worries me that Trump wants to support Israel in this.

Fuck all kikes and fuck all mudslimes, who gives a shit. Stop giving Israel money and stop larping over muh peace process. No one cares.

Stop ethnically cleansing Palestine and we're okay.

The "Palestinian Right of Return" phrase is in imitation of the Israeli one, which claims Israel is the ancestral homeland of all jews (regardless of most Israelis being descended from European converts).

When someone just says "Right of Return", it's understood they mean the original, Israeli one.

>It's about palestinians who left when the mudshits came to enact genocide
What? The Palestinians mostly are muslims, and they were driven out by Zionist jews as an act of ethnic cleansing within living memory, during the formation of Israel:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus

ARABS BTFO!
google.com/amp/s/themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/07/05/wikileaks-media-is-not-controlled-by-jews-but-by-saudi-arabia-media-loyalties-purchased-around-the-world/amp/?client=ms-android-americamovil-us
ARABS OWN MEDIA!
ARABS ARE THE REAL JEW!
KILL ALL MUSLIMS!

Hating Israel is soros's plan you idiots, the left hate us more than they hate you, we are attacked by the UN for decades
Stop listening to Propoganda
we are different than they tell you
2017 is the year of your final redpill
you better be prepared

2017 is gonna be glorious I promise

>Hating Israel is soros's plan you idiots

>If you fight your enemy, they win.

I have no great sympathy for Palestinians, but I also see little reason the West should defend Israel and encourage them in their aggression. It's better not to be involved in that mess.

THATS WHAT WE WANT
WE WANT YOU TO LEAVE US ALONE
STOP INTERVENING FROM 7000 MILES AWAY
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON HERE
YOU HAVE WOKE THE DEMON
SIT, OPEN TV, GRAB A POPCORN AND ENJOY THE SHOW WE ARE ABOUT TO BRING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

>THATS WHAT WE WANT
>WE WANT YOU TO LEAVE US ALONE
>STOP INTERVENING FROM 7000 MILES AWAY
Israel would have been wiped out several times already if not for US military support.

It is entirely dependent on the protection of the US for its continued existence. For the US to stop intervening is to choose the swift destruction of Israel.

THIS IS 2017 YOU MOTHERFUCKER
WE COULD WIPE YOUR PATHETIC COUNTRY AND THE ENTIRE MIDEAST IN LESS THAN 4 HOURS YOU PUSSY ASS CLOWN

I mean, fuck, that's a picture of two American jets.

are you sure? wanna check again what country already has them? pro tip: its Israel

wanna check again where they make the wings and helmets for those things? pro tip: its Israel

>what country already has bought this immature system which still needs years of upgrades from a real country to be combat-ready?
>wanna check again where some of the bitchwork was offshored to?
>We're a strong independent country who don't need no man! We can make our own helmets!
>helmets

No, they either ethnically cleanse the muds or they come to Europe. First one is much better.

Israel should get the west bank and gaza. Golan heights back to Syria. Trump needs jewish support and he's taking the mantle from the neocons. Nationalist jews are the better side to support. Trump most likely won't be willing to let them walk over him like the neocons, and Netanyahu knows who's table his scraps come from. Notice Russia requested that this UN resolution be discussed further and didn't support it as is it was. Trump and Putin will most likely work together to defuse the middle east. With Russian support Iran will be forced to acquiesce to Trump playing hardball. In turn Trump will give reasonable terms to Iran and Assad will be left in power.

With global focus on this situation all nations involved will not want to expose their greed and seem irrational. Israel will likely end up with the 2/3 of Golan, though. Expect some policies stipulating no further expansion of Israel's borders and concessions to Jordan, Egypt so Palestinians can be relocated.

>muh knee jerk trolling
Trump has already produced positive results with his run alone, and more moving parts is always a good thing when shaking out waning powers either way. There is no point to assume he's some traitor for Israel like the old GOP establishment even though there is an outside chance. We'll have to see how things play out to make better judgement. At the time he just seems to be doing his usual MO: playing hardball, making a scene and creating tension, followed by reasonable offers that shouldn't be refused.

Israel should not exist

the helmets are super hightech, not something a leaf would understand
Israel is gonna upgrade the shit out of this plane to the point it will resist an alien invasion you fucking nigger

Hmmmm. I don't like Israel. I don't like Obama. However, if Israel crushed the PA maybe their faggy 2000 year old skirmish could end. But, they crush them with US military hardware and tax dollars, before selling our military secrets to the Chinese or North Koreans. Perhaps the best course of actions Iran gets the bomb and both Israel and the majority of the middle east are glassed. It's for the children.

>Israel is gonna upgrade the shit out of this plane
No, Israel isn't going to upgrade the F-35 in any meaningful sense.

More to the point, if America withdraws its support, Israel's never going to get the F-35 in a useful condition.

Anyway, you just don't fucking have enough. You never have, you never will.

Israel will be dependent on the USA for as long as it exists. (which might not be all that long)

JIDF sure is out in full force after Trump won.

There is no distinction between so called liberal jews in other countries and Israeli jews.

>a leaf
Israel is independed you idiot
US aid to Israel is a military tax evasion scam you bluepilled shit

strawpoll.me/11976780

it's official Sup Forums is anti-israel

>Israel is independed you idiot
Israel is a non-state propped up by US support.

They're looking for anything to gripe about. Always been worse than CTR because most of them are legitimately insane.

Israel is not now nor has it ever been independent.

>US aid to Israel is a military tax evasion scam
I really wish more Israelis thought like you, and told the USA that no support was necessary, and frankly, it's rather patronizing, and the West in general should mind its own business and let Israel sort out its differences with literally everyone else in the region on its own.

fuck off ahmed
muhamed is a pig

>helmets

>muhamed is a pig
And your brand of Abrahamic bullshit is equally shit.

Protip: You can hate both muslims and kikes.

go watch pewdiepew you waste of sperm maple leaf
fuck you mustafa

>fuck you mustafa
No matter how much you wish I was some pig fucker from the middle east, I'm not. Sorry.

go prep the bull Mathias

Israelite's in the time of Jesus are not the Israeli's of today.

Just a heads up. Stay made Juden

Not Swedish either, nor do I have a name that is jewish in origin.

your sister prefers cut cock Magnus

Seriously, learn to bantz before venturing outside JIDF HQ.

What happened, William, have you washed your filthy foreskin recently? you seem mad m8

>Foreskin
>Bull prepping
>cut cock

Is this your first day on the job or something? You couldn't make a child mad with this quality bantz.

israel, the "holy land" is only a tiny sliver of the middle east. As far as im concerned the palestinians need to fuck off to the 20+ arab countries that surround israel. They won't cause even for a shitskin the standard of living in Israel is significantly higher than its neighboring shitholes. Even the mudslimes can recieve free public education and government benefits.

Israel has been subsidizing these mudshits and they need to fuck off back to their islamic utopia's where women are stoned to death and girls have their genitalia cut.

>bantz
you just keep on biting lad

Ha, these Israeli bantz never get old. You better hope the liberals in your country don't take power or you will be fked, flooded with Arab sand, and little Mohammeds

Of course, you keep giving me these delicious (you)s with the worst insults imaginable, bubbeleh.

nigger syria the nation itself isn't a threat, it being used by actually competent nations like iran (especially an iran backed by russia) is. and why the fuck are you pretending greater israel isn't you goal, look at the chimpout you guys are throwing over this worthless UN resolution. you literal sandniggers threatened NEW ZEALAND with war because expanding israel is that important to you,

>the sinai
you really expect us to believe jews of all people do not understand the concept of investment. clearly holding the sinai at htat point was strategically not in israel's interest at that time, or at least begin thought so.

and arabs do fine when there is a secular strongman keeping them in line. what a (((coincidence))) that jewish neocons tricked us into deposing them. looks like vlad and iran outplayed you in syria though.

we'll see what trump does though, he is a true wildcard. hopefully his ego prevents him from sucking your circumcised dicks too hard, but its not looking good so far.

>you just keep on biting lad
Says Rabbi Moshe as Herschel ravages the young Jewish boy's penis.