Greater swedish empire

Assuming my country suddenly got completely uncucked, how keen would you in Finland be to reunite with sweden?

Inb4 dick jokes

If your country got uncucked, it will be because of you would have been liberated by Norway, Finland and Denmark

>Norway

They'll soon have a stronger military than both of us

Very.

Get this penis out of the board goddamnit

>t. NATO cuck

May be true but they are cucks themselves so it will be very hard for them to uncuck us

>liberated by Denmark
>Denmark
Lost.

as an outsider i think sweden and finland should be one, since swedes do like asians and stuff.

t. butthurt sweden

you fags literally ruined the Great Kalmar Union because you were piss butthurt over Denmark being superior.

checked

>ching ching dao ping hung lung ding dong
Stop overpricing your Asian food and remove yourself from Östsverige, it's mine.

Looks like a penis

Not an argument.

You are always welcome to Finland as a minority to habit some finlandssvensk areas my swede friend. Åland has 99% employment.

I

You faggots can suck our dicks. You left us to rot in the war, the muslims come through your shitty country, and your women now have muslim diseases when back in the day they were a safe shag for us.

go fuck yourself, sven

>Sweden
>Joining with Finland
Not on my watch. We might have a few emus patrolling Funland's borders

What war? We've had quite a few of them

winter war, faggot, your last heterosexual males volunteered, but the country as a whole left us against the soviets.

ever since you people tasted penis, you're all about "neutrality"

P.S. your king likes mohammed's cut shlong

He actually doesn't. And it's not the swedish peoples fault that our government didn't activelly participate in a war, we aided you more than all other countries and had more volunteers to fight för you than all others combined

Immigrants are flocking Åland now though.

>Not-a an Argurumentu-du!
What ever, Huong. Just remember who you should thank for that sweet air of freedom and that school and that road and that toothbrush you have. Civilization isn't easy to build but lucky you, you had us to do it for you.

At least it wasn't in vain, I mean look at the Baltic's.. Fuck. Germany must have really regretted that..