So when will California exit the union and then how long after that can we start bombing them?

So when will California exit the union and then how long after that can we start bombing them?

We should be pushing for this.

I give it 15 min after they declare independence before we invade "their" hostile country for stealing government property

just give them all the Muslims

where the fuck are they going with that arrow? To Australia? I hope this wasn't all planned by grand straya jew to become the best country in the world

Dont you dumb burgers understand that if california exits the union, the other states will also secede in a chain reaction (texas, new york, other southern states, hawaii, etc) from historical and political reasons? This means the US will be crumbled apart. This is what Russia and China wants.

Nope

the 13 original colonies will make an example out of California. We will turn it into a parking lot and show what happens to states that try to secede

well i don't mind

let them kill each other for a while. it would be fun to see the nu males cry for the cops while being ass raped by some niggers

>the US lets cali leave.
>charges them 10 dollars per gallon of water.
>pays off national debt
>cali finally bans all guns altogether.
>US takes over cali again
>they have no guns so they just lay back and take it.

Nothing changes except we pay off the national debt, and that sounds like a win to me.

Never. It's a pipe dream. I get the weirdest boner thinking about them being bombed into the sea, but it's just a dream.
It will never happen.
Bernie Sanders is more likely to to be bitten by a radioactive monkey and discover super powers than caexit is to happen.

Nah, the only reason California even wants to exit the union is because of "Le racist Trump man"
Seriously everyone who lives in the us knows the majority of California is illegal beaners and first/second generation Mexicans with a Dash of Rich gated community white people who like the view.
Other states have no reason to.

> I can't wait for the U.S to lose it's top economy and the worlds number 6 economy. Nothing bad will happen
> Because they are all liberals. Even though we won, they still pose a threat to my delicate feelings

white liberals are the greatest threat to mankind desu

what did you win. the biggest welfare state in the union. a complete takeover by illegals. the wholesale feeling of productive white people.

if you're looking to be like Mexico. You won.

You say "lose" like they'll actually be able to secede.

If California leaves, Texas will no longer need to leave. #CalExit

they wont be able to do shit if they leave
We have the water
Most if not all the farmers would pack up and leave since its not worth it.

So commiefornia has a bunch of liberals that are no longer US citizens no water and no food.
Silicon valley can operate out of anywhere and even if they do stay they wont be able to run for long

I want calexit via it sinking into the sea

Theyre not going anywhere. They cant afford all those spics by themselves.

>Californian
>gun

After a big earthquake breaks it off from Nevada and it sinks into the sea.

>when

Never, we're not treasonist cucks like tejas. (((jew york))) won't be enough to keep America afloat, you'll also starve since the "heartland" doesn't make anything besides corn syrup and cheese products.
Nice drought meme. We have water up in Northern California.