When did you realize Christianity is real and the elites are out to bring the Anti-Christ into the Earth?

When did you realize Christianity is real and the elites are out to bring the Anti-Christ into the Earth?

For me it was this article.

foxnews.com/us/2015/07/26/for-one-night-devil-is-in-detroit.html
>A crowd of several hundred gathered Saturday night to see Detroit’s newest resident: A 9-foot, 2,000-pound statue of a goat-headed occult idol named Baphomet.

>Guests were washed in red light shining down from the rafters at the venue as “dark punk” bands played and DJs performed from a stage located beneath a lighted, upside-down crucifix. Satanic Temple officials delivered speeches and a pair of shirtless men held candles on either side of the statue, prior to its unveiling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b48-SBYbahQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>christianity is going to bring the anti-christ
wait wat

Christianity is the truth.
God exists.
Satan is bad guy.
Elites worship satan.
We hate the elites.
We side with God aka the correct choice.
What is hard to understand, brother?

It's in The Bible. If you disagree you're a fat fedora nerd.

>baphomet
>satan

what

wtf i hate christiany now!

The existence of God or whatever the hell that thing is doesn't prove religion is correct ..that creature maybe beyond human comprehension thus the good and evil of human morality doesn't applied to him

>When did you realize Christianity is real and the elites are out to bring the Anti-Christ into the Earth?
Christianity is not real. Satanworship isn't real and the Elites are only LARPing. Like you and all these other fags.

They want you to be scared of them and you are. Stop being a retard.

There's only one thing worth worshipping and it is the absolute perfect creation that mankind has ever witnessed. The sun. No man is close to the sun, the sun is the life giver of this world. Praise the sun. Sol Invictus, bitch!

>posts picture of Baphomet
>cites article of Detroit diy hipster atheists deliberately trolling dumb Christians
>illuminati confirmed

Why are Christians so unfamiliar with all other religions, philosophies, and esoteric symbols? Is literacy frowned upon in Christian families? Many Christians barely seem to understand their own holy texts.

/thread

This is what happens when you play Dark Souls all day instead of removing kebab

I had doubts about a powerful satanic elite for a long time, but then I found out about After School Satan. Creepy shit

youtu.be/b48-SBYbahQ

Baphomet is who the Templars worshiped, I thought you guys liked Crusaders?

Yeah nothing suspicious about that phallic gigantic statue funded by Satanist elites

>Christianity is real

Stop

Reading anything but the Bible is a sin.

Please OP, actually the "antichrist" according to 70's horror movies you seem to believe it's just an interpretation.

the "end of times" on christianity is actually supposed to be a good thing, the beginning of a new era, but here on Sup Forums you're going full retards only focused on dark demonic chaotic stuff from some Diablo vidya and the only reason you seem to believe in that is because of fear and also muh heritage political reasons.

why you are so extreme?

>Regular star on forehead
>Upside-down star behind him

WTF?

Basically, the guy means that Satanism seems to imply the Devil is real.

If the Devil is real, then God exists. Ergo, Christianity is real.

gr8 b8 m8

but we still don't know if satanism works, and it probably doesn't works.

True, and I'm not inclined to dabble in it.

Although I do find odd why these elitist fags are so into it. They seem to think it does on some level.

Elite satanism isn't Christian satanism, its worship of, literally, the old gods. It follows the argument that the Christian devil is simply an appropriation of a pagan (Canaanite) entity, commonly referred to either as baal, or moloch.

or maybe they just do it for fun? for roleplaying? just to put symbols on their masonic ideology? or because for exemple some of them are huge perverts and need to put a satanic ambiance on their madness for more fun?

actually the only weird stuff with proofs i noticed is the Bohemian Club, because the rest are just conspiracy theories with no proofs.
concerning the pedo bullshit, it's mostly mafias who sell foreigners kids to some variety of different people, and there are degenerate cult on their customers, but it doesn't imply the members are obviously important politics.