AMA

Ask a Jew who worked on Trumps campaign anything

Do you think the millions of taxpayer dollars the US gives Israel is a good deal for America?

Did Mister President Alpha acknowledge our shitposting?

What's up,fellow chosen one

Another question is how on earth does the US benefit in anyway from their relationship with Isreal?

Why are there so many non-israeli jews who keep publishing articles on how Europe needs to take in so many Muslim immigrants?

It's not just a Sup Forums meme, I've seen it myself

>Do you think the millions of taxpayer dollars the US gives Israel is a good deal for America?
Given how Israel receives a voucher, as does Egypt, to spend on US industry, and employs American workers, and profiteer American business how wouldn't it? Give Country A a 2$billiob voucher, they end up spending 6$billion. Egypt does it too. Europeans don't because America's turned cuck ever since LBJ, Trump will change that very easily though.

What

What are President Trump's final solutions to the Muslim and Mexican problems?

Free will my friend, but if you think a thousand liberals who happen to be jews somehow has anything to do with every single other jew of different race, creed and age then you're living in an alternate reality

Muslims???? What do you want, 40k purges and shit? What can we do?

Mexicans however, embargo given they let people (criminals, drug smugglers, etc) walk across their border unimpeded. I can go way more into detail if you want about how Mexicos fucking us and Obamas a cuckold

No, I think a lot of Jews have access to the media, who are using their power to persuade Europeans to become multicultural.

Can you please give me a (you)?

Where is my foreskin?

Did Trump himself ever hear about this board?

Jew here. How can I work for Trump?

Will Israel create an empire in the middle east because of Trump?

>No, I think a lot of Jews have access to the media, who are using their power to persuade Europeans to become multicultural.
What? There are 14 million jews in the world, half of those being mentally retarded Orthodox with no internet or brains, there are a billiob fucking Catholics (nothing wrong with being Catholic, just mentioning for example)

How much money should I have saved in order to invest into some mutual funds or stocks in order to grow money to purchase a home for retirement?

Follow up question, How does one become Jewish if they aren't originally Jewish?

>what do you want
Genocide.

Why don't you live in your ancestral homeland?

I never talked to Trump but I doubt he knows what even Reddit is, he's as old as my grandpa

What are your qualifications?

No, not that I can predict foreign country futures anyway

Has Trump ever directly heard of or mentioned Sup Forums or Pepe or memes of him in general?

Mentioning how few Jews there really are, doesn't help your case when they are so represented in the leftie media around the world.

Are you Jewish?

>doubt he knows what even Reddit is

Yeah ok. Now fuck off, you roleplaying idiot

Follow up to my previous post. If I were to be Jewish, would I have more options to move up in the world and better network of people to get favors from?

Ask a fucking stockbroker dude, and conversion? You go to a temple and ask to convert, every religion has the same process

For the sake of not being on a watch list I'm gonna have to say no

NSA if you're reading this i love you and I'd never do anything wrong

>confusing RELIGIOUS stories with REAL LIFE HISTORY

Irish famine really did a number on your genes

Worthless NEET.

The people I know are highly skilled and motivated, to get to their level, they don't mention stupid nonsense from the internet, if they actually took the time out of Trumps day to tell him something about Green frogs, he'd scream his fucking head off at them and fire them for wasting his time, which he's done before

Can you clarify this statement

in name only

>its an autistic northern German episode

Kk hubert, enjoy being inferior to Austria

No, networking is key, being jewish doesn't have anything to do with it

Not a question, but as a fellow Jew who donated money to and voted for Trump, thank you! (:

Come on, you should know that Trump had a Reddit AMA

Why would I possibly know that? Am I his fucking comms director?

Also, just cause a few interns held a clipboard and read out printed questions that he answered and they then typed on three computers, doesn't mean he knows what Reddit is nor remembers it

t...thanks?

here's the problem op.
you / trump should have checked here before you did this

>uss liberty
>lack of solidatirty in afganistan / iraq
>isreal's promotion of isis as a positive force in the middle east

now, I'm not the "jews belong in ovens" type here. But isreal is not a "friend". They are an ideologically congruent ally. There is litearlly no reason to prop up isreal when they are CLEARLY IN THE WRONG here.

Making the next 4 years about isreal is literally going to torpedo trump.
America has no business defending isreal until they answer in plain english answer for the USS liberty and show some solidarity with OUR CONFLICTS.

nobody gives a shit what your opinion is, you worked for an EMPLOYEE, we will hire on j20. You need to consider OUR OPINION, not the other way around.

unfuck yourself.

Are you?

You are more easily emotionally disturbed than Ben Shapiro

Jared Kushner is that you?

>>uss liberty
Friendly fire incident?

>>Israels promotion of ISIS

If we can just make shit up and spout it whenever we like, then I claim you're retarded and have no idea what you're talking about

You're also a crab

Prove me wrong

no, wait, what? He's on vacation currently
t. r9ker?

no

no r9k is kinda boring/repetitive for me.

>until they answer in plain english answer for the USS liberty
have you done any reading at all on the subject of israel's view and response to this incident?

then go on /adv/ where everyone's not mentally retarded

But you know maybe Trump admin could offer some token min wage jobs @ NEET Sup Forumssters

NEETs are by definition very hard to give jobs to, obviously most of the higher education thing is a scam, and most understand this, what other alternative is there? It sucks, but thats life, just work the system

So are Blacks. People still manage to gift them with a million shitty federal jobs. I'm sure white Jewish NEETS can be entertained to that standard.

Orthodox jews are very poor and survive solely on others welfare because they're NEETs and follow some mystic bullshit they prob made up on the spot, blacks have it better if anything

>friendly fire
>2 hours of airstrikes
>torpedo strikes
>machine gunning americans getting into life boats

it was a WAR CRIME

You have no credibility as long as this is the narrative.

Isreali officials and ex-intelegence operatives have said on multiple occasions that THEY DO NOT WANT ISIS DEFEATED. Isreal very clearly has a preference for isis over hamass, that DOESNT MEAN ISREAL SHOULD SUPPORT ISIS!

Still, if you want to bring jobs back to the U.S. I think part of that is energizing people long out of work to work again including those with disabilities to entice them as much as possible, if only part-time, to re-enter the workforce. Better than us being total deadweight.

>2 hours
>relevant in context of engagements
nonetheless, no citation for your claim, no different than some homeless dudes rambling about his anal cysts

>torpedo strikes

Just making stuff up, aren't you now

no citation needed
I am not here to convince you I am right. I am here to tell you what is coming for trump if he follows a purposeless ISREAL FIRST narative.

The JIDF that invaded pol since the UN vote is exactly what fuels the most radical amongst us here. We have seen you before, and you will recede after a few days / weeks. The actual anti-semites here will not.

There is no justification for supporting isreal, except for superpac money. Trump proved we were past money winning elections, the left-populist that will be elected in 4-12 years will use the totally needless capital expendature on isreal to destroy him, and they will be neccesarilly as anti-isreal as trump is pro-isreal.

Personally IDGAF about isreal, do your thing, kill mudslimes for sport for all I care. But this is not america's problem, nor america's responsibility. You both have valid claims on that land, and you should kill each other over it like proper soverigns.

>no citation needed

t. Alabaman High school dropout

is that way

adhominim does not an argument make

your punishment must be more severe

>hurrr durrr durrp

Shut up retard, speak when spoken to

>greatest ally
lol

rip

I'm also trump very much l8l hahsaha xDxdddXD hahaha lol very much hahaha just joke i'm not trump hahaha lol9