Reminder that Ted Cruz should have been the POTUS instead of Donald Drumpf

Reminder that Ted Cruz should have been the POTUS instead of Donald Drumpf.

>anti abortion
>audit the fed
>free markets
>anti gay marriage and pride parades
>anti corporate welfare
>pro-state
>anti tax
>pro judeo-christian values
>wanted to work with assad to defeat isis
>anti-interventionism
>pro second amendment
>illegals out

But ohhh no, you had to vote for the big loud racist idiot Drumpf who is going to bankrupt your country, instead of the only true conservative in the race. Good one America. Real fucken nice

BUMP

Those stupid puritanical values are what make conservatives look like ignorant idiots. The man fought against sextoys in legislation.
Taking an economic stance and moving away from stupid wedge issues which oppose civil liberties is why Trump won.

anchor babby.

I now right. Trumps totally gonna save white civilization.

TO-

Dahnald...

-TAL-

-LY

I honestly think Ted has potential, I'd like to see him as president one day, perhaps he should run in 2024.

bump

>Pro Judeo-Christian value

Hahaha Shlomo detected .go get gassed

Still ass hurt about the bombs I see.

worst meme of 2016. It's not even close

why is israelball square

desu I always preferred Cruz to Trump and looks like I was right about Trump hes a kike puppet

Cruz would not have beaten Hillary. Trump, while not a true conservative, was the only kind of dirty fighting, balls kicking and biting and eye gouging street fighter who could have defeated the Dems. So, run Cruz and lose...or fail to stump the Trump.

>you can have this, a right wing constitutionalist conservative candidate who holds himself with great dignity
or
>you can have this, a left wing-moderate new york jew puppet who uses catchphrases and memes

well?

Because if Palestine was to be considered occupied, then they wouldn't be a real country.

It's funny how Aussies and every other country is so concerned with US politics. I can assure you the US citizens don't give a fuck about your queen or whatever you guys have.

He doesn't qualify so his perceived personality is irrelevant, he isn't a natural-born citizen.

Other than that, he was supported by Goldman Sachs and a ton of others, his wife helped write the North American Trade Union, he was the controlled right and Bernie the controlled left.

We chose the wildcard over the obvious kike-owned immigrant who pretends to be a Texan with massive donations from Goldman-Sachs and a wife who worked for them.

>you can have this Cuban Goldman-Sachs puppet who loves the constitution so much he forgets it says only natural-born citizens can become president
or
>a billionaire self-funding his campaign who may or may not be a Jew-lover but ultimately is the only candidate left or right who is self funded and without corporate doners, something we haven't seen since early American history.

Ted Cruz lies more than Hillary, which is really disturbing since he does it for free while Hillary at least does it for millions of Saudi shekels

He would've been good desu. He just wouldn't have been able to beat Hillary.

Your criticism of Ted Cruz as a Goldman Sachs puppet and praise of Donald Trump as a self-funded mogul was valid up until Donald Trump was elected and betrayed you. Look at his appointments. He's just as beholden to Goldman Sachs and the lobbies as Cruz and Trump's policies aren't as right wing as Cruz. All you've done is spout the same memes Trump used to dupe you.

hurr me american me pick de jew puppet