I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME $38 BILLION AND THEN DO WHATEVER I SAY

OBAMA ISN'T BEING MY BITCH. WHEN ARE YOU DUMBFUCKS INAUGURATING POOTIE'S CUM-RAG?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/me5ymf/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-circumdecision-5773---vote-or-chai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw Israel isreal

Oh, so you side with Muzzies? Good to know traitor. Israel is our natural ally, retard.

STFU AND BEND OVER, AMERIFAT

Admittedly, not knowing a whole lot about this situation, I was surprised by this guy's tone when speaking about the US and European nations. He seems flabbergasted by the fact that everyone is not doing exactly what Israel wants. It really comes of as entitled.

HEZBOLLAH TOTALLY DID NOT KICK OUR ASS IN LEBANON THE LAST TIME WE KILLED ANY APPRECIABLE NUMBER OF SANDNIGGERS

*Trump bends over*

Can someone give a clueless user a brief explanation of why it's in the US national interest to remain so closely allied with Israel?

Regardless of how you feel about Israel, Netanyahu is an ungrateful spoiled bitch. He constantly undermines his own country's security. He is a failure.

they control the banks and the media and the politicians, hmm yea, not in the us national interest, but in the interest of the guys ruling the nation

It isn't, it's simply Trump looking out for Trump. Trump has always supported (((them))) and now that he has secured the presidency he doesn't have to hide it anymore.

I was so god damn happy a republican wasn't sucking Israel's dick, the second he becomes president he back stabs us.

inb4 "hurr durr you like da sand niggz da jews are da real good bois"

shills are having a mental break down, love it!

QUIT QUESTIONING US. WE DEMAND YOU THREATEN OUR ENEMIES AND GIVE US $BILLIONS

Are you implying the USA is an independent country?

It isn't in the national interest. It is in the interest of the politicians that Israel blackmails.

neck yourself

>implying is a country at all

>IMPLYING THAT BULLDOZING CAPTURED NEIGHBORHOODS TO BUILD LUXURY HOUSES FOR RICH JEWS ISN'T HELPING THE PEACE PROCESS

lol how ironic, it's one of the cia's favorite tricks.

Fuck off CTR and take your kike politics with you.

why do "muh settlements" trigger this much the libtards?

its not like is the first time in human history this happens, its not like you dont benefit from past genocides and conquests. Check your privilege.

Are you this new?

You voted for the lesser evil. He wasn't even hiding that he hates foreskins and the fact that you chose to ignore it obviously didn't change anything. People knew what they were going to get from the start.

How about supporting neither? It's not an either-or, how about we just tell them all to fuck off and let them kill each other?

This Also, nuclear terrorism. See Japan, Israel, Fukushima and the drilling boats.

>That's a nice (everything) you have there, Israel wants you to do (Zionist stuff)
>It'd be a shame if your (everything) spontaneously exploded..

>our

last time I checked norway was fuckstick worthless to us.

go suck kike cock on your own fjoord.

STFU AND DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME. YOU THINK YOU COULD SPEND THAT $38 BILLION BETTER THAN WE COULD?

>there are brain-dead dipshits on Sup Forums who actually believe Net And Yahoo is somehow /theirguy/ because he's a nationalist who hates mudslimes

>b-but...b-but...the enemy of my enemy is my friend, Sup Forums

He needs to gassed and glassed along with the rest of Israel and the entire Middle East...an absolute cancer on the geography of the rest of the world

Fuck that moron

EXACTLY. FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS WE SHOULDN'T SPEND AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS ON SWIMMING POOLS FOR HEEBIES

1. It's cheaper to give $3B a year to keep a country stable than it is to let them fuck themselves up and have an Islamic rebel uprising that will cost you $100B

2. Most of this "aid" money to arab countries is spent right back on American companies on defense. This keeps military technology in the US.

DONT EVER TRUST THE JEWS POL

SAME GOES WITH ALL THE OTHER LODGES AND SECRET SOCIETIES....THEYRE ON THE SAME SIDE

ITS ALL AGAINST YOU

B-BUT WE HATE IRAN AND THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE

GOOD GOY, GOOD GOY...LET'S ADD ANOTHER COUPLE OF ZEROES ON TO THAT $3 BILLION FIGURE

dont worry, as soon as It starts actively communicating, all that shit will be exposed and destroyed. The irony is that (((they))) made It, and It will be what finally destroys (((them))).

SHUT UP L OSER I WILL J=KILL YOU

EXACTLY. ANY ISLAMIC UPRISING IN THE WORLD AUTOMATICALLY REQUIRES THE US TO SPEND $100 BILLION ON SHIT THAT THEY COULD SAFELY IGNORE. BECAUSE REASONS

YOUR SHEKELS ARE TOTALLY IN THE MAIL.
QUESTIONING US IS FOR ASSHOLES

>Islamic rebel uprising that will cost you 100B

Because we totally don't have this now as a result of kike trickery

You fucking retard

They are complicit in all these migrant floodings to Europe and globally. They have destabilized the Middle East since their inception

Here's Jon Stewart calling Netanyahu out on his shit.

cc.com/video-clips/me5ymf/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-circumdecision-5773---vote-or-chai

HERE'S A FUCKING IDEA...WHY DON'T YOU TWO FAGGOTS GET A ROOM WHILE YOU FUCK EACH OTHER W/ STRAP-ONS WHILE WATCHING ONE OF NET AND YAHOO'S SPEECHES DIRECTING OUR DIPSHIT AMERILARD GOVERMENT TO WRITE A BLANK CHECK FOR HOWEVER MANY SHEKELS

GAS THE KIKES...THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST GLASS NOW, NO MATTER WHERE THEY STAND POLITICALLY

A JEW IS A JEW IS A JEW IS A *FUCKING* $$$(((JEW)))$$$, YOU IDIOTS...IS THE MESSAGE GETTING THROUGH YET, FAGGOTS?!?

Exactly, you are finally understanding that billionaire elites are all replaceable. Hillary and Trump are both zionist shills.

YOUR POOR READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS ARE APPRECIATED. WE SPEND ON YOU EASILY CONFUSED RETARDS. AND ALL THE TAX DOLLARS TOO

> NET AND YAHOO

...what?

Anyway, Israel's settlement expansion seems specifically targeted at eliminating any chance of a contiguous Palestinian state. It's a pretty counterproductive move for peace, but the right wing in Israel demands it because muh religions.

I always had a theory that the ultra-orthodox, modernity-rejecting sects of Judaism in Israel would eventually crowd out the democratic process due to their birthrate (they marry early and have lots of kids) and their never-fail-to-vote levels of participation. Looks like that's already happened.

Kinda unfortunate, America's gonna be permanently allied with a country in a never-ending state of occupation.

I DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR DISMISSIVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS OUR LITTLE APARTHEID PROJECT

If a thread is 75% caps lock does that mean i'm in a containment thread?

I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
GIVE ME ANOTHER $3 BILLION SO I CAN BITCH ABOUT WHAT A KEK YOU ARE FOR NOT FOLLOWING MY ORDERS

>burned 10000 amount of money Nazi Empire had
>still not created half of Nazi Empire

kek

How about you offer your ass for some fucking, not like is the first time in human history it happens, its not like you don't benefit from past rapes

SCREW YOU AND YOUR "GENEVA CONVENTION" SON