NO MATTER WHERE I STAND

NO MATTER WHERE I STAND

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

If you don't stand with Israel, you stand with traitorous scum and towelheads. Please consider the fact that allowing Jews to be pushed out of their rightful homeland is the worst possible thing that could happen to Europe and the Middle East.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?
jpost.com/Diaspora/Push-to-make-Shoah-education-more-relatable-to-Muslims-475326
timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M
businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
strawpoll.me/11976780
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–American_relations
infowars.com/saudi-arabia-has-100000-empty-air-conditioned-tents-that-can-house-3-million-people-yet-has-taken-zero-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah pretty much. this (((da joos did everything))) meme must die. there actual problems in the world and someone's nationality is not it.

You think if the Muslims living near Israel have a reason why they hate Israel.

Isn't Muhammad from the same place? Religion everyone. Humans are crazy. They'll be fighting forever. All for nothing.

what the fuck happened to this board

>Isn't Muhammad from the same place?

No.

Then why are they fighting? I thought this was all religious.

>if you're not strongly with us you're with our enemies
No

Growing up

Piss off cunt

I dont want Israel declaring war on the kiwis

Aussies defend New Zealand

nice proxy, kike operative

#illridewithjew

i bet they feel bad for killing jesus now

It's funny how the Jews get behind immigration in Europe and us Anglo's are getting pushed out of our homeland. But wonder why the west hates them.

Enjoy islamic cock, once the world funding gets cut off.

No one touches our irrelevant little bro dw famalam

>I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Then why don't you move there and join their army? That way you could *show* you stand for Israel rather than just *say* it.

I say give some land to the palestinians and then make not one single more concession ever. Why don't the surrounding arabic nations offer territory?

>someone's nationality

>implying jews are simply a nationality

FUCK OFF HASBARA

(((You)))

nothing we're being flooded by shills and the_donald

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4

Fuck off Israël you're not best ally, we are.

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

The most prominent new initiative is a Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council whose co-chairmen are Fortune 500 chief executives: Farooq Kathwari, of the furniture company Ethan Allen, who is Muslim, and Stanley Bergman, of the medical products distributor Henry Schein, who is Jewish.

The council, which was forming as Mr. Trump’s campaign was gaining steam, includes both Democrats and Republicans. It was created by leaders of the American Jewish Committee and the Islamic Society of North America in an effort to have influence on public policy.
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?

jpost.com/Diaspora/Push-to-make-Shoah-education-more-relatable-to-Muslims-475326

timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/

i dont give a fucking shit about israel or the middle east in general

im sick of this new jidf meme bait

>Letting Americans make up their own minds

Sup Forums is and always has been a pro-Israel board. CTR shills are trying to turn people against Trump, ignore them.

>their rightful homeland

How's that jewlade taste, Scheckie?

Sure, every Jew move to Israel and stay there board

> instead of accepting that the orange jew tricked him into becoming a jew he pretends he supported jews all along

cuz I'm not Jewish

What countries have you colonized and influenced?

>Sup Forums
>supporting jews

JIDF go out.

Hi pol
Jewish man here and id like to say on behalf of all jews. Our people need to do a better job to stop the blatant hate and racism that my people have caused.
Diversity for Israel is best /pol
please help me to make that a reality
It's what my people ( the jewish people) desperately need
Join me my ..fellow jews. Our people's time is over,

Thanks for proving that Jew is a nationality

Yeah Isreal is based as fuck bro.

Plus i'd rather fight with the jews in WWIII than with fucking Muhammad

No, nuke the fuck out of all of them. End the plague.

>yeah pretty much. this (((da joos did everything))) meme must die.

We president now. Time to use our white agency to take control of our own destiny instead of sitting around whining like a bunch of helpless fucking dindus.

Blaming Jews is learned helplessness. Totally Low Energy.

>the orange jew
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

It is. Its called a fucking Jihad.

The towel heads are trying to claim the world.

You must be new here.

Dont really care, but I hate muslims

In Israel they let the Muslims run their separate society by their Shariah Law including courts. Jews don't want to eradicate Muslims at all. They want everyone else to be Muslim so Jews are the only intelligent people on earth left.
then there is this

Fuck off Jew

youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M

i dont stand with anyone in the middle east period you hooked nose kike

I just hope Israel isn't about to do something to get us sucked into more devastating wars that we and the Muslim world pay for while the Jews sit in Israel and laugh at us. What;s next Shlomo, gonna bomb the superbowl or fly airplanes into a children's hospital?

>traitorous scum
Jews are the original traitorous scum.

because a bunch of AshkeNAZI jews settled on a muslim territory and bulldozed, committed war crimes, and built illegal settlements since the 1960s

call me MIDF but you know its true its on record that Israel is an apartheid state

Israel hasn't even existed for a 100 years, they stole the land from the palestinians.

Never has a place by that name actaully existed so I dont see what youre talking about

Me too. Fucking mudslimes.

>Fighting on the side of either

The only correct option has always been to let them fight it out then stomp the winner while they are weak.

A boring jidf raid

No one bashes those pooftas but us

God bless Israel

Arabs, Jews, Muslims, whats the difference?
The whole world would be better without them all.

No, I care about kikes as much, as they care about Russian losses in korenization.

>supporting foreign entity with distinctly different views, values, and goals than my own nation
>patriotic

Pick one and only one, you kike shill.

all or nothing it is. Ahmed

yawn

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

Kill yourself JIDF

AND YOU WILL FALL WITH ISRAEL

In 1967, Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty killing 34 Americans and wounding 173. It was a failed false flag and it was kept secret.

9/11 was an inside JEWISH job - a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors. It's all for the establishment of 'Greater Israel' and the Jew World Order.

We shouldn't even respond to Jewish posters unless they open their posts by begging forgiveness for all their many sins.

>woman talks shit on husband during divorce.

Sounds like some Real News user.

Get fucked

NICE VIDEO... TRUTH

>boohoo 1967 boohoo

THE DOMINOS HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO FALL...

OR ARE YOU BLIND?

ISRAEL'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

Israel isn't going anywhere

And in your lifetime, you will see Israel become ever more powerful than ever before

Keep sucking Mohammad's dick you fuckin' sand nigger

bump for Israel

I know that's what you Jews want.

But the non-jews - 98% of the world - are finally waking up to your wicked ways and we want a very different kind of world than what you've created for us.

If you want to live in straw huts and rape each other like you faggot goyim did before we came on the scene, go right ahead.

fuck off scholomo

This right here

If it wasn't for Jewish people, Europeans would still be living in caves

Do you seriously believe that? Does it ever occur to you that many in your "tribe" are mentally ill? Why do you feel so much rage toward strangers?

I would gladly live in a hut if that's what it took for you jews to leave us the fuck alone.

If the goyim are so bad, get the fuck away from us. Leave. But you can't because you're fucked in the head. It's your nature to make good human beings suffer.

>>Be 0.002% of the world population.
>>Behind everything. Control everything.

>>Do you seriously believe that?

Yes.

You stand with them? Well, then you shall also kneel with them on the day of the rope

strawpoll.me/11976780

Let's find out who is behind this post

The only reason anyone gives a fuck about Israel (who happens to have nothing to do with Jewish religion or Zionism or anything like that) is because they have been guilted incessantly into thinking it is their duty to "protect the Jews" after the dreadful, evil, scary Holocaust and anti-semitism of history.

Really. That's all it is. If it wasn't for the endless propagandizing through childhood and in history, I doubt anyone would give a flying fuck about this country or anything that happens in the Middle East. It's as relevant as say, what happens in Alaska or Hawaii. They want people to think that they are better than the Saudis, and sure, they are. That's like saying milk is better than dough. It's not relevant. Where is the RELEVANCY here?

People act like this is some great conflict. I don't think it is. I think it's just another normal conflict and the only reason people get all worked up about it is due to their GUILT in feeling like the issues of Jews are somehow some human rights issue. It's just not as interesting as people feel that it is.

How many Israelis go about their days feeling like they "have" to support Germany? France? Britain? Australia? Japan?

They don't think about it a single moment out of a single day of their lives, I PROMISE you. And neither do the Jews living in America.

This is a one way relationship. And it's time for it to end.

We're being raided at the moment, don't worry.

>How many Israelis go about their days feeling like they "have" to support Germany? France? Britain? Australia? Japan?
>They don't think about it a single moment out of a single day of their lives, I PROMISE you. And neither do the Jews living in America.
>This is a one way relationship. And it's time for it to end.

Reminder: Israel has nukes pointed at the entire Western world. To them any relationship other than TOTAL DEVOTION TO THEIR FUTURE at the cost of our own needs is akin to "A SECOND HOLOCAUST" - and odd relationship at best

day of the rope soon, chiam

Please answer my other questions:

Does it ever occur to you that many in your "tribe" are mentally ill? Why do you feel so much rage toward strangers?

If the goyim are so bad, why don't you leave us alone?

>If you don't stand with Israel, you stand with traitorous scum and towelheads

I stand with neither. Both are a virus

This
Good Goy

I know that goyim are useless fucks that get wrecked at life despite having 2000:1 odds in their favor. Facts.

>>If the goyim are so bad, why don't you leave us alone?
You serve as wageslaves. We will leave you alone** once (((artificial intelligence))) can replace you, I promise. Soon. Very soon.

** After a helicopter ride

Nice proxy.

you jews claim to be intellectually superior to all other races but you struggle to answer really basic questions.

>I STAND WITH ISRAEL

Watch out where you stand with Israel.
You might end up jumping without parachute when things get too hot.

ARABS ARE IN PANIC MODE!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–American_relations
ARABS FLOOD EUROPE WITH REFUGEES!
infowars.com/saudi-arabia-has-100000-empty-air-conditioned-tents-that-can-house-3-million-people-yet-has-taken-zero-refugees/

Can you stand there when the bomb from iran goes off?

tell me more about the helicopter ride.

Then go die in the dessert. Don't bring my country in with your gay Jew worship.

I stand with America. Israelis can stand with Israel.

all these idiots who want to destabilize the ME further are shills
any sane person knows what happened in Iraq and Libya
Trump was right we he said we should have kept Saddam
Now he's going to salvage whats left by keeping Bibi so Europe doesn't get flooded with Jews you dumb niggers

Current American senator Al Franken wrote a book called 'Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them', which is a book bashing the right throughout its entirety, has a brief but disturbing moment where he describes 'the Jew call'. In this oddly sober part of the book, he describes how he and many other Jewish figures received calls on September 10th telling them not to fly on September 11th.