U nerds mad?

u nerds mad?

>showing someone who died from a lifetime of drug abuse as the sole killer of an ironic internet meme

yeah i don't know how i'm gonna cope with all this rage right now fampai

She would be dead..that's what she would do.

That's hilarious.Was it drawn before she died?

Ok son

Which thing is Carrie Fisher in this photo?

Rolling.

This is blasphemy.
God curse the illustrator of this filth

Every raid thread must be derailed.

roll

roll

roller roller roller

ro lin

Okay roll i guess

Roll

HOLY 47 GET

roll

heavy metal wizard

wtf I hate memes now

>What would Carrie do 2017
Not be alive. Anyone who solely follows a celebrity's example should consider the same.

rolling

Why would I be mad? Trump is still president, Sup Forums is still memeing away, and libs are doubling down on bullshit.

>Taking advantage of someone's death to voice your gay political opinions

Hmm................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WHAT WOULD CARRIE DO?

Old jew bitch won't even live to finish the new trilogy and fully destroy the only role she ever had.

Rolly roll

Why is a woman riding Carrie Fisher?

breadroll

praise kek

rolling

rollelen

I really don't understand why everyone is worshiping this bitch. She did one thing

Do we even have mods anymore? And Rollerooni

Carrie Fischer is dead.

You can't insult Pepe like that and expect no consequences.

I agree, we should make more pictures about dead people mangling our favorite internet memes.

>What would Hitler do 2017

Kek is god you cuck no Mortal can destroy him

God is God
Jesus His Son

What was it?

>She did one thing

Died of a heart attack?

She would die and so would her mother for birthing her. Kek wills it.

kek is a failure

TRUMP IS GOD

GO ISRAEL

DOWN WITH GLOBALISTS

Hey hitler!

Who?

>What would Carrie do 2017

Decompose.

Talmudists can die in a fire

Been away for a while. Can somebody bring me up to speed on all this? I know she died but what does it have to do with kek?

>what would carrie do 2017
rotting in her grave i suppose

Dammit I'm a nigger

shes decomposing as we speak

Lurk more nigger

Nigger

A lot of people on /r9k/ hate Sup Forums for what they did to Pepe, but I am really happy that you goys reclaimed him from normalfags.

>lose control of all 3 branches of government
>2017 will be better tho
cry harder you degenerate faggots

>what would Carrie do in 2017?

if she would be still alive? she would still do coke

>GO ISRAEL
>DOWN WITH GLOBALISTS

To mourn Carrie Fishers death, I say all gentlemen and ladies here watch Firefly when the narwhal bacons (DAE wonder why dafuq it was cancelled?). FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU mom literally just told me that atheism doesn't exist because everybodys' soul is God loving. TIL some people still adhere to this phony God!!! Anyways... Got to do my first year engineering homework (I was smart but lazy in high school so this is something completely new. I haven't even had a chance to play BF1 or Overwatch with my bros for weeks and haven't had a chance to try out my new master race PC with ATH-M50s and a mechanical keyboard).

she said something bad about trump. the trump effect is a proven anomally where anyone who disrespects trump has bad things happen to them. and those who are good to trump have good fortune
this is just further proof of the trump effect

she would strip naked in front of jabba (aka Trump) the little slut

>oh shit I am BTFO by a cartoon
>about someone who is dead

I guess I'm okay about it because I'm not dead senpai