Sup Forums is now unironically defending Jews

>Sup Forums is now unironically defending Jews

What the fuck happened? Is the mass rebbit migration from /r/thedonald responsible for this bluepilled trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J_Street
jstreet.org/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/205428/obamas-shift-aipac-j-street-joseph-puder
forward.com/news/breaking-news/358231/j-street-welcomes-un-resolution-on-israel-settlements-aipac-denounces-it/
act.jstreet.org/sign/thank-you-obama?akid=s45363..OjeqBj
strawpoll.me/11976780
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums is unironicly defending the Muslims

Is r/Islam to blame for this?

probably. I remember three years ago if you even hinted at being pro-israel you would get JIDF'd out of the thread by nearly everyone. this board is pure donald fags and leftist shills now.

Yes it is

oldfag here.

Sup Forums is compromised by the hasbara. This tactical nflux has to do with US btfo'ing israel in unsc.

yes.
this board is now almost entirely used by jidf shills

Well it's the choice between UN vs Israel

But nobody is defending the Muslims

You don't have to be pro-Islam to be anti-Jew, JIDF

Can't you just admit the UN did something good for once? Not every single thing leftists do is bad - Israel is evil and hates us, don't know why you goys can't see that

I don't know what the FUCK is going on anymore Leaf user...
God damn it.

Neds get it

I feel like we're being raised hard by JIDF and this is compounded by the influx of useful idiots from rebbit

*raided hard

Well of course, but it's dangerous to give power to the UN

>Sup Forums is one person

That veing said, we need to cut the fucking teat off of Israel, whens enough gonna be enough?

I don't care about Israel, the haji countries or what happens between either of them.

I just want to pull funding for them and to keep them out of our power structure.

Why is this such a crime? Why is that such an impossibility?

The shills are out in full force, but troll shitposters, like Gauls in Roman uniforms, are shitting on their relevance, and normies lurking are being BTFO.

where do we go?

That resolution doesn't "give" any power to the UN. It just condemns Israel's settlements in the occupied territories as illegal, which they absolutely are.

I'm not saying Sup Forums is one person, but you can't deny the pro-Israel surge lately

Except that is exactly what you're doing. You're siding with the people that want a Palestinian state. Yet another Muslim country, just what the world needs.

And I'll tell you another thing. A war to stop that would be a good thing.

Get mad about it, bitch nigger.

For once, a leaf is right. Kikes and mudslimes are two side of the same kebab.

Shills destroyed this place.

How about we just tell them to fuck off and figure it out themselves? I don't give two shits about the Palestinians, but last I checked they weren't taking billions in tax payer money from Western countries and then turning around and corrupting our politicians. Does it not bother you at all that every single presidential candidate has to go prostrate themselves before AIPAC to even be able to run?

Common sense has no place here, goy.

Palestine receives foreign aid, as well. If you're trying to convince an American that supporting Israel is a bad idea, remind them of all the acts of espionage, such as Johnathan Pollard, and remind them of all the terror attacks, such as Operation Susannah and the USS Liberty incident.

It's a raid you dumb leaf faggot.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>miss a month of Sup Forums during elections
>see Sup Forums
it's going to overload senpai

the end goal of mass muslim immigration has always been to trigger a violent reaction and alliance between zionist jews and the white male. consider yourself jewd.

>AIPAC

Interesting that you bring them up. Let me introduce you to somebody:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J_Street
jstreet.org/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/205428/obamas-shift-aipac-j-street-joseph-puder
forward.com/news/breaking-news/358231/j-street-welcomes-un-resolution-on-israel-settlements-aipac-denounces-it/
act.jstreet.org/sign/thank-you-obama?akid=s45363..OjeqBj

Get used to them. They are your allies now.

Shills shilling shills. How fun.

I'm starting to believe that...

I don't give TWO FUCKS about Palestine you retard, I am far more concerned with the wicked and evil influence Israel exercises over our nations. If they didn't try and subvert our democracies, and just focused on their own shit, I wouldn't have a problem, but they're Jews so they don't do that, do they? They corrupt our politicians, steal our technology, threaten us with nuclear weapons, sell US secret weaponry to the Chinese, and attack US forces by """""accident"""""

dont be deceived, i still think jews are a plague upon whites

no we arent. (((someone))) is just shilling in full force.
who could it be?

we can still hate both

>Pol is one person

No

but thats all in the past now that trump won. john kerry said israel have to chose between being a jewish nation state or a democracy. israel will chose the nation state and so will the rest of us. this is the beginning of the end for the useful idiot left, they have done their part, their subversive activity is finished now they will be mopped up and disposed off.

This

if you can't exterminate them then you might as well keep Israel going as a jew sponge. That shit is going to cost more jew lives then anything the west could concieve.

Anti-Israel is code for anti-White

Its the jews shilling and newfags sucking circumcised cock.

Most of us are bewildered at how retarded the Stormcucks are acting that we went extreme in the other direction just to piss you off.

The shilling has been too strong lately and I don't know why, The already elected a jew lover as president, what else do they want?

Anti-Israel is Pro-White-Genocide

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel, anti-Ashkenazi, as Papa Adolf was. We need a containment state for the Juden (though we retch at the thought of financing it).

It is the Trump-era newfags who missed this crucial bit of Sup Forums culture when they rushed in without lurking because they figured it was a fucking free for all here.

Contain
Concentrate
Eliminate

What the fuck does Halo have to do with this!?

Spotted (((one of them))).

>moot creates /n/
>moot destroys /n/

>moot creates Sup Forums
>Sup Forums destroys moot

>Sup Forums creates r/the_Donald
>r/the_Donald destroys Sup Forums

>the jews inherit the earth

>Anyone who doesn't want to nuke Israel immediately is a kike loving JIDF shill

Maybe I just want Israel and the US to have a healthy, non-parasitic relationship.

STOP JDIF, get in here:
strawpoll.me/11976780

Well thats what's going to happen if your advisors are jewish.

>Ywn see a natsoc uprising because of Trudeau running down the country

>Maybe I just want Israel and the US to have a healthy, non-parasitic relationship.
Who said the jews want this? They're leeches and working is a goy thing.

Double checking my (you)s. The jews once again trying to take away our Culture

Muslims are only a threat to us because people like (((you))) force them into our countries.

>Kikebob leaf unironically believes lies

This

Do you guys realize Hitler wanted a Jewish state? They're an international people. If they have their own nation, then they have their own homeland to stay in, and not in our own countries.

Plus, stormfags fail to realize that international leftist Jews and nationalist zionists Jews are at odds and have been for a while. Exterminating them is impossible by now, and you're extremely shortsighted if you think that a Jewish nation isn't effective at keeping them contained.
>"B-but Trump is pro-Israel! He is therefore a Jewish shill!"
Trump, while he CANNOT name them because he is the next fucking president, has been fighting leftist Jews for the entire campaign. They have attacked them and failed, and his pro-Israel stance has clearly shown the divide between the two distinct types of Jews.

Stormcucks somehow now think they own this board and call everybody who is pro-Israel a newfag. To them all I have to say is use your fucking brain.

Seriously, Israel is the containment are, but they don't stay in their containers...

>it's an "if you're anti jews you're pro-moslem" episode
Hatred is not an either/or thing, you know you filthy kikes/arabs/semites.

Probably gonna copy and paste this in other divide and conquer threads because you faggots won't stop making them

>pro-Israel

The jews were given Israel as a pity gift in 1948, and I want them to stay there. They can do whatever they want with it, but I want them to stay there, and stop infecting the rest of us. I don't wish them any harm, really. They can make Israel a fucking utopia, as long as they leave the rest of us alone.

I also want Islam to get fucked up everywhere it's not learned to play nice (ie. everywhere outside of China)

What does this make me?

they were bound to become a problem sooner or later. first they would obliterate israel and the jews then they would come for us. thanks to mass muslim immigration we got to deal with the problem today when we are at the advantage rather then in 50 years when they wouldve had the upper hand.

Then we terminate the relationship until they play nice.

They are fucking gutting us economically and they need to cut their shit out, but they do have their uses. The reason they manipulate us so easily is because we have pushover leaders here in the west. Hopefully Trump will be able to strike a balance between keeping Israel on talking terms with us and not letting them fuck us in the ass whenever they want.

I don't see why Sup Forums had to become involved in this and then also take sides. There is no good side in this and I don't see why there needs to be.

Between the mizrahis and arabs, israƫl won't last until the next century.

Realistic

Jews get a containment board, and we get to watch Jews and mudslimes kill each other

Literally came here to post that. But what's happening with Muslims in China? I'm curious.

Occasional small revolts, occasional purges. They live in isolated areas, and the chinese government is pretty good about shutting down communications while they do their thing, but I've seen it. Last time I was in China, the state news said there were "dangerous demonstrations" going on in Western China and travel to the region was restricted until the situation could be "peacefully resolved." My train had to be diverted to avoid a stop that was under travel restrictions, and when we passed the closed terminal I saw an entire PLA mechanized company being offloaded onto the platform.

This, basically. The knock-on effect is that when you meet muslims in China, they are very nice indeed. I think China realises that Islam is a dog that needs to be muzzled, but that you can't blame it for biting if you're stupid enough to take the muzzle off.

stop replying to blatant kike threads, especially if they're made by an anglo poster

I guess. I have no love for either of them. But I also don't have any animosity toward Israeli jews, because the ones i've met have personally disowned their foreign kin.

As a brit, i'd hate to be treated exactly the same as most of the cucks in my country, so I kind of understand.

>obongo, the UN, and george soros condem israel
Sup Forumss pretty up in the air about it, but it's not a hard choice
besides
it's zog not z

You can't have zog without zionists, idiot

>leaf
yeah yeah

I hate being THAT guy, but,

[spoiler]I told you[/spoiler]

>screen capping your own posts

I think you're wrong about what will ultimately happen. People will abandon trump, sure, but they'll only radicalize and move further right. There is virtually no good argument for globalization unless you're some third world shitskin