Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews and niggers

(((circumcision)))

how fucking big is it

The mark of the beast

>unregulated Israeli run clinic

What the hell did they expect to happen?

>10 years old
>circumcised
Little late to the party huh Pedro

>israel-trained (((surgeon)))
>implying the kike wasn't going to eat everything he cut off

>unregulated Israeli-run clinic

Fucking jew tries to save a dollar and his kid loses his dick.

Who cares?

>take kid to kike clinic to perform a demonic blood sacrifice for the jew god
>blood sacrifice turns out to be a little bit bloodier than expected
>complain
Some people, really.

>iraeli-run clinic
>botched operation
>botched
>laughingjew.gif

Some of you guys REALLY like sucking uncut dicks.

10 year old with a 6 inch dick?

That's what i was thinking. Flaccid too kek. Well now he won't be able to use it

I pity all the people with mutilated jewdick.

You will never know how sensitive glans can really be and how good it feels when girl pushes her tongue under foreskin.

Foreskin has 20 000 nerve-endings while clit has only 8000. Foreskin keeps dick moist, smooth and super sensitive. There's no reason to cut it off simply because bible tells you so.

Cutfags should sue somebody for destroying sex life as it should be.

not anymore

Women prefer smooth and moist dick instead of dry and calloused jewdick. So do I.

>be american
>pay dr goldberg for cutting off your son's dick
LAND OF THE FREE :DDD

All american males get their dicks mutilated to show loyalty for their jew masters and with selective service they sign up to die for their kike masters.

>tfw my mother's green party esque natural binge around my birth saved my foreskin
thanks

>6inch dick
>10 years old
Pol BTFO

>Half his penis
>3 inches
>10 years old
Holy shit how can white boys even compete?

>be American
>cut off part of your sons penis for no reason

>Women
Why would i ever care what a woman thought?

I am cut. 37 yo. I've had several instances where a foreskin could have prevented a ton of irritation.

Needless to say, my son is uncut. Lucky fucker has a based dad.

this kid will be suicidal once he hits puberty, poor guy

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

The Bible doesn't tell you to cut your dick off.

Genesis does. But the NT actually specifically says NOT to do it. It's a major part of the Book of Acts.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches that amputations and mutilations performed on innocent people without strictly therapeutic reasons are against the moral law.

In the 15th century, Pope Eugene IV said, "Therefore, it [the Church] commands all who glory in the name of Christian, at whatever time, before or after baptism, to cease entirely from circumcision, since, whether or not one places hope in it, it cannot be observed at all without the loss of eternal salvation."

I don't understand how americans can think themselves as first world country while they mutilate infant dicks. It should be banned in all civilized countries unless there's medical reason for it.

Jews make over 100k from each foreskin.

It'll go on. This populace is 30% retard.

>dicklets will never know this feel

Jewish surgeon was jealous that the baby already had a bigger dick than him

Americans cut our dicks to help prevent masturbation, and then retroactively apply the Old Testament to justify it.

this country is so fucking retarded it baffles my mind

so when will foregen technology be practical? I want my foreskin back

because kikes are nasty vermin

>jew making $$$ when mutilating you
>jew making $$$ when selling you false hope of your crusted up glans ever regenerating again if you buy the Goldstein(TM) foreskin prothesis

the crazy thing is in 15 years this guy is going to be posting pics of it on Sup Forums talking about what happened saying we all got it easy.

Friend of a friend got his dick cut in his late 20s because his fucking lebanese wife wouldn't shut up about it. Worst decision of his life according to him. Not having foreskin makes the glans hyper sensitive. Can't go longer than 10-12 minutes anymore.

The mark of the beast is on the hand and forehead. That could be literally on your body. Or what you do, actions (hands) and how you think, forhead (thoughts).

(You) are a dumbass.

Thank you Jesus Christ for my intact foreskin!

so do you want me to have the gentile mark or not? fuck you Habsburg nigger I didn't choose to get circumcised

"Oy vey you putz! You cut a little too much of the shimozzle off... Oh well, more for me!" -J

Please praise Christ with me for our intact foreskins

Sucks to be you, but it can't be fixed. If anybody says otherwise they want to sell you false hope.

Love my intact cock!

baby?

he was 10 years old... the poor kid must've been horrified

press F to pay respects

F

Aren't they working on things like lab-grown lungs and kidneys these days?

If someone can make those, surely a foreskin is easy by comparison.

I do feel sorry for the people this happened to, it's quite sad. I'm glad my country doesn't do this.

OH FUK
renaming jpg. as i type.

Unless it's illegal in your country (((they))) do it.

that would've been a pretty fat baby

he's a big guy etc

Delet this

well maybe (((they))) do it here, but it doesn't happen to non-religious children

I genuinely had no idea this happened to people before i had sex ed in school and I was genuinely shocked and horrified by it. I asked my friends if it happened to them and fortunately everyone said 'no'. I couldn't believe a parent could do that to their own child. I still can't believe it, really.

the mind boggles

how did this tradition even get started?

I imagine living like 500 b.c in the middle-east region
you have, due to the sun, only like this white thing cotton on where everything is practically floating freely
how can it be a good idea there to cut of part of your foreskin?

>3 inches cut off

Jesus that's how big my dick is and I'm 25

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

commisserations

>Israel trained surgeon

Praise Kek!
Fun fact: the foreskin is a focus of memetic energy. That's why jews can't make good memes.

Yeah we don't do it as standard in the UK.

I'm circumcised cause i had scar tissue on my dick (from a childhood infection) that meant the foreskin wouldn't retract. At all. My dick was starting to split open everytime I got hard.

But I would never allow my child to be circumcised.

kek has spoken

Have you actually read what you posted?

No daily showers. Dicks got dirty and hella dickcheese and schmegma was turning off the ancient bitches. Only the Jews were smart enough at the time to do anything permanent about the problem.

Dunno about you, but my mark of the beast is always in my hand or someone's head.

before people cleansed regularly it was actually hygienic because shit gets caught in foreskin

>only like this white thing cotton on where everything is practically floating freely

circumcision desensitizes head, it acts like regular skin, so isnt irritated by shit

lol sucks to be that kid. destined for a life without sex and jacking off. If he wants to get off he'll have to use a dildo up the ass.

Yes?

lol

Serves him right, he trusted a jew.

I hope the kid sue his parents when he's old enough.

I read somewhere that circumcisions today are quite different than in the old days. Today they cut off much more skin.

Why do they still do it at all though?

If there was ever a good reason for it, there certainly isn't now.

Sad!

Sounds like bullshit desu. Do you honestly believe people were that retarded? It's not difficult to was your dick.

Surely people washed in some way back then, even if it was just a dip in a river or a lake or something. It seems unlikely that you'd have to go that far for hygiene.

Nobody had shampoo back then, but they didn't all have 'buzzcuts' / very short hair for the sake of hygiene, and surely you'd cut your hair really short before you cut part of your dick off?

Oh fuck nigga, now that is scary. I have done mine with laser too and the doc looked jewish. Good thing everything went okay.

For the same reason women shave their pubes.

Because it looks good and the [other sex] loves it.

commiserations, but at least you didn't lose half of it

how old were you that you remember there was a laser?

> mutilating your dick because you think women will like it

m8...

>letting a kike snip ya dick

uh-huh

I saw a yt video where a modern rabbi says that it's enough to prick the dick with a needle til a drop of blood comes out. That this will be enough to form the "bond with god".

uncut master race

feels good man