What's it like to be poor, Sup Forums?

What's it like to be poor, Sup Forums?

Idk ask your parents.

>chicago deep dish

>I have to be rich to afford a shitty pizza
Okay

no peace of mind ever

wtf is that garbage fuck. how is it even good?

>family can't afford to white flight in the 80s when they started forced integration
>become a nigger
bix nood mufuga

What's it like to live in the shit hole known as Chicago?

absolute terror wondering how you will pay the next set of bills or fixing whatever just broke

how hard it is to put on a brave face and tell worried people that I have a solution when it's wobbly at best, and pulling every single string you have, and straining every relationship you have just to keep the lights on.

It's no bueno, yo. It's something that will make you work very hard to never be there again.

what's it like being FAT burger?

You tell us, you're ordering pizza for dinner.

like u cant wait till the 1st of the month

you tell me

its shit

unhealthy

>What is it like to be non-Jewish, Sup Forums?

Mmm, tomato soup

fun.

is deep dish pizza "pie" actually any good?
That just looks like fuckloads of pizza sauce and a bit of cheese.

>Chicago pie
>Pizza

Pick one

>didn't even b8 with the gold amex

It's pretty good if you want a Chicago style body.

OP, I grew up poor in a bronx housing project. So I can answer your question with some experience.
Being poor sucks. It really does. Being poor in the US sucks too, but its better than being poor in some 3rd world country. Here we have some help. Welfare, AFDC, Medicaid. I benefited from these things.

However, the Left Wing politiicnas would have rather seen me stay poor, and remain in the projects, and remain on welfare and have children to sustain of AFDC, instead of going to college and eventually start a company that employs several hundred US citizens.

Being poor is hard, but staying poor is easy. Lower the taxes on small companies, change obama care so that companies can survive, and make it harder for Chinese child labor produced products to compete against inner city produced products.

Being poor sucks, but running a company is harder in the blue state USA.

>all these people who've never had a good 'go 'za
I pity you

Fucking kek, go back to being the most violent city in the US you filth. And stop coming to MN and driving like literal monkies.

>'go 'za
delet ur life

A what now?

This. Jew York style pizza is infinitely superior

Chicago needs to be nuked

>shitty cabinets

>fake marble countertops

so whats it like OP?

It's good if you want to die early due to a heart attack.

please stop calling pizza "pie". it's not pie.

Not sure. I remember my mom being really stressed when we were poor, but I think she just hid it well.
Free school lunches are beast though

Fucking tomato soup in a bread bowl

It is a pie if its deep

Where are Brazil and Mexico when you need them?

nice 'go 'za brother

You grow up eating the shitty kind of cereal for breakfast and spagetti with ketchup for dinner every day.

T. Poor asshole in the "richest" country on earth. More like most communist country on earth.

It sucks.

All the good you want to do for your family and friends, continuously out of reach.

It's like drowning, where you can either save yourself or the people around you, but not both.

Never both.

you should know.

I tried it for awhile. Not very fun, a lot of bumming shit and bartering for rides and whatnot. The sense of self-righteousness is fantastic though and it goes surprisingly far with guilty middle class girls

I wouldn't know.

What's that garbage you're eating

>Fake Marble countertop
Heh. Faux-Rich people are funny. Pic related, friendo.

Sicilian > Chicago

Inheriting the Kingdom to Come will be pretty sweet. Not needing to squeeze through a grain of sand. And knowing ALL money is a worthless interest payment. That you inherited all your worthless interest payments and do blow, push buttons, and boipucci all day

You get to smoke meth all day and sodomize other homeless men for empty tin cans/meth. Shit could be worse.

I like to sleep under bridges, you never know who is going is going to be curled up with you when you wake up. It's an adventure.

sucks

Hamburger pizza looks so disgusting lmao.

Rich wallet
Pleb tastes

Rosattis would have been twenty times better you know it

Square cut>Triangle cut

it looks like some chicks period

>mfw my parents had to go on welfare for about 6 months when I was a baby
>dad couldn't get work because of AA
>finally lucked into being a boilermaker, making $50 per hour workingovertime
>IN THE 80s

The welfare office were cunts to white people back then apparently, but I can never fully hate the program since it helped my parents out at least a little. My mom told me a story about how she needed money to get groceries for the week and was denied. She said the black lady in front of her said she needed money to go to Atlantic City, and they gave it to her.

In my view sodomy doesn't involve consent. If he isn't objecting then you should be married but is similar to fapping or blowjobs. You must have Christ however

you'll find out in a couple of years burgerbuddy

It's awful and I want to die. I can barely afford groceries on top of paying all my bills, and on top of that I have to support my shitty NEET sister because I'm afraid she'll kill herself if I throw her out. It feels even worse knowing that my paychecks are being leeched by people just like her all over America who refuse to work. If I didn't have my car fully paid off I'd probably just hang myself.

I'll find you

Based human decency.

What do you consider poor?

>indomitable spirit
kek

I deliver pizza for a national chain I never ate the pizza of

Because domino's is for white trash in chicago. Like Lou malnattis.

That's their butter pan pizza. It's not even real fucking deepdish

The bird of the field is fed by God so too are we not to worry for that for we are fed and clothed in Christ. God is in control of everything

>ONE POST BY THIS ID
abandon thread faggots

........ what the fuck is this line shit now?

Do people spit in pizzas?

Hey you faggots obviously never tried a good pizza pie in your damn life! Deep dish pizza was MADE for people with proper taste, not that shitty thin crust garbage that you faggots shovel down your ungrateful dick holes you fucking cunts! Fuck out of ere you pussies and come back when you got some actually good pizza.

Sometimes the homeless men that I've sodomized think they're Christ. And a lot of times they're not conscious. Does that count?

Jewyork pizza looks like plastic vomit.

Being poor makes me depressed. Being depressed makes me need to buy medicine. Being poor makes me unable to buy medicine. I make just enough to not qualify for any financial help, but not enough to afford anything other than a shitty room in a ghetto and a shitty car that is one bad day away from breaking down.

Being poor is also very motivating. I start my new job after new years finally in the IT sector after years of making 25k a year. I'm going from 25 to 35k and with a good work ethic I can move up and up. I am motivated to never live this shitty again.

I only eat Imo's chicago deep dish pizza tastes like acid, and lard stolen from the liposuction clinic

I never had to worry about money my whole life until i moved to the UK earlier this year.
I only lived there for 6 months but i was in scotland working in a pub getting 6.70 an hour.
Then i wasn't getting many shifts because my boss was putting girls on because they were hot, i could only afford to eat chicken and rice every day pretty much, i was probs walking 10-15 miles every day.
I was running out of money so i did the course to get my labourers card so i could get decent money, but couldn't find a job once i got it.
If i didn't find a job within about 10 days i wasn't going to be able to afford my rent.
And then i just got my mum to give me a few thousands bucks.

No. Never seen it. People who deliver rarely make. If you make pizza as a delivery man you have failed.

Wasting my time ticks me off more then not tipping btw. I get 6 tips an hour because I am fucking boss

>The welfare office were cunts to white people back then apparently, but I can never fully hate the program since it helped my parents out

If your parents were only on welfare for 6 months while they looked for a better job so they could take care of their baby, then yes, they used welfare the way it was meant to be used. A temporary source of short term aid.

But niggers stay on welfare for their whole lives and never look for work. They're the reason the system doesn't function as intended.

poorfag here from a long line of poor people.
it fucking sucks.
no vacations
always have to work
no fancy new technology or luxuries
only buy whats on sale
driving old cars

on the plus side you don't have to worry if people only like you for money, and you come up with very creative ways to get by.

i always dream about coming into a ton of money. i know it would probably ruin my life though.

I would never deliver for a pizza place because you have to pay extra money on your car insurance because most personal auto policies will not cover an accident your driver causes while driving a personal car for business purposes.

And the Pizza places you deliver for are too cheap to pay you any more for that extra added expense.

Also if you get into an accident they expect you to take off your delivery ornament and throw it in the trunk and hope the other person doesn't say shit because if they do you have to pay any damages out of pocket.

Fuck pizza Delivery

What do you think. Sodomy was being inhospitable and they raped all strangers. Had a special raping bench. They didn't want the daughter because they "knew" her. And the victims were angels. Angels only have a gender (male) when they fall. So why we call it blowjobs and penisbum I have no idea. But if he's out cold it's probably all fornication anyways but at least you are not in a temple like some people used to do. And pay for it. And goats. Etc. Only Christ fixes this though. My main point is that Adam and Eve "knowing" eachother was same thing! Fallen angels only go after long hair. Or maybe women. But Corinthians says they must cover heads when praying. Enoch, etc etc. The rest of passages on this are for priests or are mistranslations. The words homosex and jew are only 150 years old. Gay is even newer. Concepts existed though. Based surrogacy master race here. Anyways all the best

There's a place called "luigi's pizza" where I live and they make the best deep dish pizza I don't know what you're talking about. Deep dish pizza is literally perfect for parties because it fills everyone up plus you don't have to use paper towels to mop up all the grease that is on shitty thin crust.

Also you get ambushed by niggers and you can't deny deliveries to dangerous ghettos because "das raciss".

This was filmed a year ago in Tilburg, The Netherlands. Nice try though.

>biting down into a nasty sea of cheese and sauce
Why? I have never even seen a pizza place that has this where I live.

How white are you ?

can i have a slice? spare some food for Sup Forums's NEET underclass?

Yeah i forgot about that to. Its a fucking racket

And if somebody claims what you say he sounds more like a modern day politician but I don't know why im talking to you because i forgot to notice and why wouldnt you just leave him after that altogether. Let alone telling me this

about 80%

100% agree, but if it came to a vote, I could never in good conscious vote to terminate it. It definitely needs an overhaul though.

Trump didn't say a word about it on the campaign trail. I'm hoping someone will get in his ear about it though - there literally hasn't been a better time to look into it than now since this is the first time since the welfare program was even implemented where the house, senate and POTUS are Republican.

Median household income here in 2013-2014 was $80,704. I earn only $43,000 a year.

>tfw poor
>the feel is bad

You tell me.

This.
So much this.

I make 75 k a year and live in a 75k house, I rent out the upper half of the place, and wash myself with stolen hotel soaps. I don't even know what I am at this point, but it feels good man.

Nigger.

What the fuck are you talking about? Is cheese nasty? is sauce nasty??? Why the fuck don't you order some actual good pizza instead of getting it in a dumpster you cunt!

you eat a lot of noodles. and then you become allergic to the msg in ramen so you have to upgrade to real noodles.

Just take a piece of golden toast, slap an entire pound brick of mozzarella down on top of it, put ketchup on top of that, and fucking die already you fat fuck half italian chicago mongrel bastard prick.

that thing looks disgusting

why can't amerifats into good food?

>want pizza
>get some shitty pie with a bunch of bullshit swimming in tomato slush with crust more like lasagna noodles than anything

It's fine to like it it's just weird to call it good pizza.

fuck off juden

>'za

please don't

>What's it like to be poor
Not bad. Potatoes are good and cheap and can be used to create many easy foods which last a while. You can also go out drinking with friends and boning slags so it's alright. Job is alright and you can have some bantz with the lads there but the boss is an arse. Living conditions don't really matter much if you stay out most of the time and always sleep at the slags place.

Why don't you go back to eating your cooked cardboard cutout you call "pizza" you fucking waste of human life, you should go back to jew york and stay there you worthless cunt!

Kek you think that's poor? I live on $14,000 CAD a year. I'm actually pretty comfortable with it though. No vehicles, no vacations, no drinking every weekend, no Tim's every day, no cellphone... still really can't complain, I have a nice home, food, a powerful gaming PC, the internet, I can spend about $45 a month on books or video games.

I am from Saint Louis. Our cardboard cutout pizza is cut into fucking squares, and you'd better believe that I don't fold it like some greased haired wap. I am a god-damn expert at mispronouncing french last names and have over 300 confirmed brick water towers that I will shove up your fucking chicago ASS!